ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

possible multi

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: possible multi

So you are reporting people that are CO/Officer purely because they have adjacent IDs?

Are we really that petty these days that we have to scrape the bottom of the barrell?
Image ImageImageImage
odji nsu
Forum Expert

i remember the day when you would jump at any possible multi but i guess that was when you kept a list of how many you busted ,

Thumbs up femme fatale for at least careing.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

tnx Odji...

and ppl wonder why others stopped reporting their suspicions..
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:and ppl wonder why others stopped reporting their suspicions..
You know how these reports get looked at these days? by me reviewing each thread, summarising them and emailing them off to adminSue.

You wouldn't believe how much she appreciates that. And you wouldn't believe how much I appreciate people summarising their reports from the get go.

But yours wasn't even summarised, you didn't even give a reason. And don't even think about turning this around on me and blaming my comments on why people don't report as much any more. The pure fact that i am going through every single thread to summarise them is in part an attempt to show everyone that it is still worth reporting suspicions.

But yours is not considered a suspicion. It's a hunch. Oh look, his officer has an adjacent ID. No real suspicion, nothing like they PPT at same time, they have similar stats, they both look active, they both attacked at the same time. Nothing.

The report will obviously stay here and remain open but don't expect me to make an effort to like I do with genuine suspicions.
Image ImageImageImage
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

All I see similar is that they are both LG some level, though the commander is descended. The officer is about 7mil while the Commander is about 5mil. The officer looks like he hasnt logged in about 2 weeks(or more) given his 40K UP and up planets cause he has about 1.4 mil uu out. While the commander has some stats in all areas which given means hes ascending.

Other than that, the only thing I see is the IDs, nothing more. I dont see or find anything to suspect them of being muties. :-)
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

adminSue found nothing on these accounts, they are clean.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “For Admin Archives”