Potential Script Farmer id=1988328

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Potential Script Farmer id=1988328

This account has similiar stats as some of the other recent script farmers as well. I saw them in our incoming logs making a failed hit. They hit a few times, bank, and don't send a message if you set war or attack them.

The id again is 1988328
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer
Race: REBELS
ID: 1988328
Alternate name(s): countrypride

Re: Potential Script Farmer id=1988328

hokiehomeboy wrote:This account has similiar stats as some of the other recent script farmers as well. I saw them in our incoming logs making a failed hit. They hit a few times, bank, and don't send a message if you set war or attack them.

The id again is 1988328

iam not a script farmer im a real person i tried mutiple time to get the guy with 100b out and i finally got him. thank you and i did send u 3 messages in game!

From To Subject Sent Reply Delete Save
countrypride buco why 15:47 reply delete save
countrypride buco im 15:31 reply delete save
countrypride buco nice hit 15:20 reply delete save

the atks
[spoiler]16:05 crusader18 33,880,023,594 Naquadah stolen 15 16,698 95,133 2,193,805,394,610 486,044,576,416 details
15:18 crusader18 104,050,646,176 Naquadah stolen 15 16,915 92,693 1,613,958,726,380 438,262,165,491 details
15:05 crusader18 Attack defended 15 16,855 238,324 923,120,979,534 938,286,141,832 details
14:20 crusader18 Attack defended 15 9,794 276,776 571,107,846,133 1,006,231,560,070[/spoiler]
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:never mind seraphim tryingthis, she is the local attention seeker
nothing wrong with being the attention seeker gives a chance for the death ninja squad like me to come in undetected ;) :-$ :smt042
:smt104
Gratz tryingthis, I believe its the first time I've seen harchester amazed/baffled/stunned :smt110
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

I am sorry but I am not buco. And I watched you farm for an hour, I hit you twice, set you to war, and since I got no response to neither the war setting or the hits (because I am buco now it seems), as is the normal case with the scripters I have seen passing through our logs, I have to say all evidence points to scripting. I refreshed your page over and over and saw you sitting with over a tril out at times to buy more attack/defense weapons since your def started at 0, strike at 900bil from the first hit in our logs, but while your script was farming it was never more than 50-60bil. You had the naq out for plenty enough time for anyone to snatch the trils, because you are slow or script buying doesn't work so well I am not sure, but I didn't hit you because I don't want or need your dirty naq.

Just because you log into the account from time to time does not mean you aren't scripting your farming. I have gotten messages from other scripters asking why I set them to war.

I watched it happen. And it is the same as every other script I've seen farming pass through our logs. You are caught. Sorry.
Signature Here

tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

hokiehomeboy wrote:I am sorry but I am not buco. And I watched you farm for an hour, I hit you twice, set you to war, and since I got no response to neither the war setting or the hits (because I am buco now it seems), as is the normal case with the scripters I have seen passing through our logs, I have to say all evidence points to scripting. I refreshed your page over and over and saw you sitting with over a tril out at times to buy more attack/defense weapons since your def started at 0, strike at 900bil from the first hit in our logs, but while your script was farming it was never more than 50-60bil. You had the naq out for plenty enough time for anyone to snatch the trils, because you are slow or script buying doesn't work so well I am not sure, but I didn't hit you because I don't want or need your dirty naq.

Just because you log into the account from time to time does not mean you aren't scripting your farming. I have gotten messages from other scripters asking why I set them to war.

I watched it happen. And it is the same as every other script I've seen farming pass through our logs. You are caught. Sorry.

your a filterd dumb filter ask anyone in the game im real lol i play everday i even buy turns from the black market im no filtered robot or filterd script im human and you can go to filtered sir bc i have recipts to prove i play the game ask harchester or any of ricos im real
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:never mind seraphim tryingthis, she is the local attention seeker
nothing wrong with being the attention seeker gives a chance for the death ninja squad like me to come in undetected ;) :-$ :smt042
Gratz tryingthis, I believe its the first time I've seen harchester amazed/baffled/stunned :smt110
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

and on top of that what the filter is a script im not computer savy buddy i build houses for a living
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

tryingthis wrote:your a filterd dumb filter ask anyone in the game im real lol i play everday i even buy turns from the black market im no filtered robot or filterd script im human and you can go to filtered sir bc i have recipts to prove i play the game ask harchester or any of ricos im real

Verbal warning:
c. Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on other members are not tolerated.
Image ImageImageImage
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

Clarkey wrote:
tryingthis wrote:your a filterd dumb filter ask anyone in the game im real lol i play everday i even buy turns from the black market im no filtered robot or filterd script im human and you can go to filtered sir bc i have recipts to prove i play the game ask harchester or any of ricos im real

Verbal warning:
c. Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on other members are not tolerated.

sry clarkey but even you know im real he just makes me mad. by the way whats a script since he couldnt answer me?
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

tryingthis wrote:
sry clarkey but even you know im real he just makes me mad. by the way whats a script since he couldnt answer me?

Sorry I did not answer quickly enough for you after I watched you script farming. Also, as far your playing dumb, rofl. That is all I can say. I am not going to spell things out for others to try since clearly it is becoming a severe problem.

I watched it happen. And you "messaged me" but instead messaged buco? That doesn't quite add up. Admin can sort it out. I posted what I saw, you were warned for your response. Being so abusive in response does not favor your side 8-)
Signature Here

tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

hokiehomeboy wrote:
tryingthis wrote:

Sorry I did not answer quickly enough for you after I watched you script farming. Also, as far your playing dumb, rofl. That is all I can say. I am not going to spell things out for others to try since clearly it is becoming a severe problem.

I watched it happen. And you "messaged me" but instead messaged buco? That doesn't quite add up. Admin can sort it out. I posted what I saw, you were warned for your response. Being so abusive in response does not favor your side 8-)

lol w.e. i know im not cheating just bc i play different from you and hit your alliance u got to cry about it i hit anything above 25 bil 1nd bank between 30-150 bill depending on how close together my farms are just cry some more bc i hit youur team its a game everyone plays differently

u hit me 3 times for 119 bill and u expect me to cry over it
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Multi, deleted both countrypride and theviper accounts. Accounts were confirmed as multis.

Image ImageImageImage

Return to “For Admin Archives”