Processed fried chicken product better than sandwich & fruit

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Processed fried chicken product better than sandwich & f

I'm more worried about other things than the whole NWO-Illuminati stuff, not talking about being worried about my little person, but other issues...the recent thread I made about return of antisemitism in Europe is one good example of that.
I also eat McDonalds because they are easy-to-get and cheap. (restaurants are nice, but I don't always have time or money to spend €20-40 on a meal)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Legendary Apophis wrote:I also eat McDonalds because they are easy-to-get and cheap. (restaurants are nice, but I don't always have time or money to spend €20-40 on a meal)

Take back control of your money supply, kick out the EU and make sure you have a Govt that represents the people and you will be more than able to afford better food...unless you like eating crap?

This just popped into my head, remember that guy who ate only McDonald's for a whole month and became extremely ill?

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:I also eat McDonalds because they are easy-to-get and cheap. (restaurants are nice, but I don't always have time or money to spend €20-40 on a meal)

Take back control of your money supply, kick out the EU and make sure you have a Govt that represents the people and you will be more than able to afford better food...unless you like eating crap?

That was NOT me complaining about prices, that was me just stating a fact. Anyway, what you said wouldn't change anything for time factor, which is one of the main reasons I don't go to restaurants during midday meal. And what you said wouldn't change anything either about prices regarding kind of restaurant I was talking about. Upper-middle price range restaurants (not top restaurants but those with price).
I sure enjoyed that midday meal in the Emporio Armani Caffe, but it's bit costly anyway to do spend €36 everyday. Understandable as it's far from being in the cheap class of restaurants. Btw that was the cost of a menu, not the antipasto/pasto/dessert separated, it would have been around €60 then lol. But, of course, it was yummy. :-D

This just popped into my head, remember that guy who ate only McDonald's for a whole month and became extremely ill?

We'll see if I become ill too. :-D
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I know mate, i wasn't saying you was complaining. i understand that time is a factor for many people. i was simply commenting.

As for eating only Mc's and getting ill...i wouldn't wish ill health on you or anyone else mate...not even the Illuminati. i'd like to see them stand trial for crimes against humanity and punished, but i don't wish ill health on them.

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Kit-Fox wrote:Of course eating only one type of anything will cause you medical problems. That whole publicity stunt was an excellent demonstration of 'stupid science'

Not to mention that even if you picked a fit & healthy person to under go the type of medical tests the guy went under after eating only macdonalds meals for only a month you can bet something wrong would be found with them.

Thats just humanity for you, theres always something wrong, our bodies arent exactly precision engineered machines you know, they arent digital systems either, they would be analogue with all the variances that implies.

I really wish people would pay more attention, bad science should not be given the time of day ever, it should be ridiculed for the stupidity it is and hopefully it will die off

I was merely using that case as an example of "eating only 1 type of food". but you are right, i should have been a bit more detailed....such as this, there was also a case of a guy eating only meat for a whole month, absolutely no veg, he also got very ill.

Good to see you back btw. happy new year!

:-)

-David Icke
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

It was a terrible example. Out doesn't matter what he ate, out whether he had a varied diet. His health still would have deteriorated. Why? Because the **Filtered** moron ate too damn much every single time. It wasn't just a case of a man deciding to easy McDonalds hamburger and fries every meal. The **Filtered** tard ate like 10 meals a day. What the **Filtered** did he think would happen?
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Dovahkiin wrote:What the **Filtered** did he think would happen?

Maybe he was trying to transform into Ronald McDonald or the Hamburglar!?! :-k

-David Icke
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano
ID: 0

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Dovahkiin wrote:What the **Filtered** did he think would happen?

Maybe he was trying to transform into Ronald McDonald or the Hamburglar!?! :-k

Or even worse...Grimace...

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”