changeName.php

EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): jesus

changeName.php

does nothing for me

i have the latest of firefox it shoulf be fine, i have 30 name changes left.....

why dont it work

i type in desired name click the button, then it takes me to a blank page (changeName.php) :smt021
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
PS: Eat the watermelon- all I can say is ](*,)
MEZZANINE wrote:Saw a comedian the other day, he said there are now condoms with anesthetic on the inside to numb a man and make him last longer, but he found a better use, put them on inside out and you never have to wake your misses up when you get home drunk and fancy a bit :smt043

Oh wait.. I mis-read the topic, thought you said entering in the night lol
Jedi~Tank wrote:If you tards spent as much time moding these forums as you do arguing with players over ingame **Filtered** this might be ok one day..my guy got **Filtered** over, I dont care what the reason is we want it corrected, no need to come in and spam yet ANOTHER thread with an argument on someone else's behalf, and take your warning and shove it up your ass. ;)
old siggies
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: changeName.php

Already reported as a bug.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=191466
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): jesus

Juliette wrote:Already reported as a bug.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=191466

ah sorrrry you could
a. merge the threds
b. screm at me for a while till i lern to read first
c. a combo of both the above
d lock this and what not
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
PS: Eat the watermelon- all I can say is ](*,)
MEZZANINE wrote:Saw a comedian the other day, he said there are now condoms with anesthetic on the inside to numb a man and make him last longer, but he found a better use, put them on inside out and you never have to wake your misses up when you get home drunk and fancy a bit :smt043

Oh wait.. I mis-read the topic, thought you said entering in the night lol
Jedi~Tank wrote:If you tards spent as much time moding these forums as you do arguing with players over ingame **Filtered** this might be ok one day..my guy got **Filtered** over, I dont care what the reason is we want it corrected, no need to come in and spam yet ANOTHER thread with an argument on someone else's behalf, and take your warning and shove it up your ass. ;)
old siggies
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Locked.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Account Issues Archive”