mothership

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): jesus

mothership

does the mothership fully add on to strike/ def

or just pre planet and or pre upgrade strike / def
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
PS: Eat the watermelon- all I can say is ](*,)
MEZZANINE wrote:Saw a comedian the other day, he said there are now condoms with anesthetic on the inside to numb a man and make him last longer, but he found a better use, put them on inside out and you never have to wake your misses up when you get home drunk and fancy a bit :smt043

Oh wait.. I mis-read the topic, thought you said entering in the night lol
Jedi~Tank wrote:If you tards spent as much time moding these forums as you do arguing with players over ingame **Filtered** this might be ok one day..my guy got **Filtered** over, I dont care what the reason is we want it corrected, no need to come in and spam yet ANOTHER thread with an argument on someone else's behalf, and take your warning and shove it up your ass. ;)
old siggies
Lord Jadedog
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Drago Kazov
ID: 1979359
Alternate name(s): Lord Jadedog of The Balance Of Judgement

Re: mothership

You already know it does #-o :sge
"MAN IS HIS OWN STAR. HIS ACTS ARE HIS ANGELS, GOOD OR ILL,
WHILE HIS FATAL SHADOWS WALK SILENTLY BESIDE HIM."
RHYME OF THE PRIMEVAL PARADINE
AFC54
Spoiler
Spoiler
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular

right ofcorse..... i er... was only asking er.... for new players too shy to ask....er
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:Saw a comedian the other day, he said there are now condoms with anesthetic on the inside to numb a man and make him last longer, but he found a better use, put them on inside out and you never have to wake your misses up when you get home drunk and fancy a bit :smt043

Jedi~Tank wrote:If you tards spent as much time moding these forums as you do arguing with players over ingame **Filtered** this might be ok one day..my guy got **Filtered** over, I dont care what the reason is we want it corrected, no need to come in and spam yet ANOTHER thread with an argument on someone else's behalf, and take your warning and shove it up your ass. ;)
old siggies
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

yea this thread is so helpful for new players :)
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

MS only adds 20% to total def/atk :smt100 :---)
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular

allright can we stop spammin the noob section, realy some of them may beleave the crap some of you idiots reply
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

old siggies
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel

EAT THE WATERMELON wrote:allright can we stop spammin the noob section, realy some of them may beleave the crap some of you idiots reply

I lied? :-k
Talking as a Mod
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Mothership contributes after planets have been added to attack or defense depending on the attack.

Mothership Having a mothership can add to your attack and defence action but is only calculated at the time of battle, since the amount it can help is determined by both your, and your enemies, mothership. If the enemy has no mothership, your mothership weapon action (see 'calculations' for how this is calculated) is directly added to your strike or defence action, to a maximum of your total strike or defence action (it is for troop support so the more troops, the more it can support). If both sides have a mothership, the amount added is: Your mothership offence minus their mothership defence minus their mothership offence. In all cases your mothership will use its weapons to destroy first their mothership shields, then their mothership weapons, and finally - if you have any mothership attack left - it will add to your troops attack or defence. This is true of both sides. So - in short - you can stop an enemry motherhsip with enough shields/weapons on your mothership with shields obviously being more effective at stopping the attack. The more weapons you have on your mothership, the better chance you have at beating down their mothership and helping your troops. Shields do nothing for your troops, but do a lot to protect your mothership from enemy mothership weapons. See calculations for how damage is calculated.

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
MaguA
Forum Grunt

In my actions the mothership performs exactly like a planet:

can add up to 50% of your natural power (natural power being calculated based on Tech, Units, Weapons, and any ascended blessing received).

The statement "to a maximum of your total strike or defence action" appears to be incorrect.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel

MaguA wrote:In my actions the mothership performs exactly like a planet:

can add up to 50% of your natural power (natural power being calculated based on Tech, Units, Weapons, and any ascended blessing received).

The statement "to a maximum of your total strike or defence action" appears to be incorrect.

Hmm nah check this.... my MS strike built to what it gave....

xXxsephirothxXx's Dark Harbinger of the Sky adds 2,069,601,156,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of xXxsephirothxXx rush in full force, and inflict 5,760,459,568,800 damage on Huxley's forces!
It was confirmed that 1,271 of Huxley's forces fell at the hands of xXxsephirothxXx's assult.
Talking as a Mod

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”