~Deathlok vs Huxley

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Re: ~Deathlok vs Huxley

you forgot your dude ascend :-D
Lord Amun

[ Untouchables V2.0 - thebeast]
Prophet of a DESCENDED INDU
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:Quick eye JT, but not quick enough ;)

JT-3
Hux- 0

C'mon now. I'm going to have my def dropped some soz ypu can make a run at that. ;)

lmao, how have you come to this conclusion?

Massed DDE members while your all sat here watching me, can't stop me, just too good, don't worry if you need to lie on the forums to cover up the fact I'm single handedly slapping your empire about, be me guest, gives me great satisfaction that you have to lie ;)

Ain't letting this one slip by, come on JT, how'd you score 3-0? :smt043

R0B3RT wrote:deleted__System Lord Leander
why you delete secondary account ????

6+ years in the game, finally you caught me! Dam you guys can't handle a beating, lying, throwing rumours around, stupid accusations... I havn't even started yet, this should get real interesting. :smt036

Nobody can stop anyone from massing, unless the masser runs out of turns or naq, or uu..do I really need to break that down for you?

But you didn't mass me and I blanked your ms 3 times today, so ya 3-0, and if lore or andy was on, you wouldn't have massed them..not making excuses I'm just saying...and hey..anybody can do that....but with that said...if I ordered everyone to collectively power down, you couldn't mass either..well. Maybe as good as you are you could ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Huxley
Forum Elder

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

JT-3
Hux- 0

C'mon now. I'm going to have my def dropped some soz ypu can make a run at that. ;)

Massed DDE members while your all sat here watching me, can't stop me, just too good, don't worry if you need to lie on the forums to cover up the fact I'm single handedly slapping your empire about, be me guest, gives me great satisfaction that you have to lie ;)

6+ years in the game, finally you caught me! Dam you guys can't handle a beating, lying, throwing rumours around, stupid accusations... I havn't even started yet, this should get real interesting. :smt036

Nobody can stop anyone from massing, unless the masser runs out of turns or naq, or uu..do I really need to break that down for you?

But you didn't mass me and I blanked your ms 3 times today, so ya 3-0, and if lore or andy was on, you wouldn't have massed them..not making excuses I'm just saying...and hey..anybody can do that....but with that said...if I ordered everyone to collectively power down, you couldn't mass either..well. Maybe as good as you are you could ;)

You can actually, go on PPT, use the war/war settings out there to sab me to oblivion, steal repair naq, alliance repair - many things you could of done, but please don't stop acting like you know everything, good laughs are had at your expense :)

DDE cry for alliance PPT, knew you guys were online watching but didn't think you'd be watching as intensely as you were so didn't go for the AC through def to save me some UU :smt025

See you in 3hours.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

THE DARK DOMINIUM™ Jedi~Tank Rank 1

huxley
Strike Action: 2,240,031,628,800
Defensive Action 10,918,128,060

propaganda not work in game just on forum :-$

eliminate 1850534 of nicenclean's Covert Ops!

=D> 65 mil ha ha
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

JT-3
Hux- 0

You can actually, go on PPT, use the war/war settings out there to sab me to oblivion, steal repair naq, alliance repair - many things you could of done, but please don't stop acting like you know everything, good laughs are had at your expense :)

DDE cry for alliance PPT, knew you guys were online watching but didn't think you'd be watching as intensely as you were so didn't go for the AC through def to save me some UU :smt025

See you in 3hours.

Oh really? So when is this going to be possible?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Huxley
Forum Elder

R0B3RT wrote:THE DARK DOMINIUM™ Jedi~Tank Rank 1

huxley
Strike Action: 2,240,031,628,800
Defensive Action 10,918,128,060

propaganda not work in game just on forum :-$

eliminate 1850534 of nicenclean's Covert Ops!

=D> 65 mil ha ha

I don't build defences over 50b anymore rupert, get with the times, defences are overated ;)

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Nobody can stop anyone from massing, unless the masser runs out of turns or naq, or uu..do I really need to break that down for you?

See you in 3hours.

Oh really? So when is this going to be possible?

You seem confused, go and take your med, it's there to help you..not everything is out to get you, honest......
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

you stay withouth def long time in this game ;) promise
buy and sell atac weapon is a good trade

we talk after 5- 6 month and see who win ;)

Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 5,171,636,119,261,338

Attack Turns Used(1) 4,062,550
my military records

someone did you are not multie .....ba

10 q who donate you ??
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Haha, just another attention seeking **Filtered** Rob3rt, he buddies with dc and allowing that garbage to direct his mind. :roll:

Deni
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

this noob don.t know help dde to train player :smt043
Huxley
Forum Elder

Jedi~Tank wrote:Haha, just another attention seeking **Filtered** Rob3rt, he buddies with dc and allowing that garbage to direct his mind. :roll:

Check out the creator of this thread.. I didn't even look at these forums for a couple of days, hence the 2day reply to yours - now whose the attention seeker?

Hush Deathlok, just chill and sit back as I chew your little $empire$ up. :smt064

R0B3RT wrote:this noob don.t know help dde to train player :smt043

~Deathlok / Jedi~Tank wrote: You are just another sniper for our teams to practice on. :roll:

Jedi~Tank AKA ~Deathlok~ wrote:Whatever, should be some good practice for the new teams and some spice to the game which is good.

R0B3RT wrote:noob search attention :smt091
we train the new player now with you :smt043

Haven't heard that one enough, few more times please..
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Haha, just another attention seeking **Filtered** Rob3rt, he buddies with dc and allowing that garbage to direct his mind. :roll:

Check out the creator of this thread.. I didn't even look at these forums for a couple of days, hence the 2day reply to yours - now whose the attention seeker?

Hush Deathlok, just chill and sit back as I chew your little $empire$ up. :smt064

R0B3RT wrote:this noob don.t know help dde to train player :smt043

~Deathlok / Jedi~Tank wrote: You are just another sniper for our teams to practice on. :roll:

Jedi~Tank AKA ~Deathlok~ wrote:Whatever, should be some good practice for the new teams and some spice to the game which is good.

R0B3RT wrote:noob search attention :smt091
we train the new player now with you :smt043

Haven't heard that one enough, few more times please..

So whatchoo gonna do about it? ;)

Deni
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

I believe We have a truce between us, after hux and rob3rt discussed.

This has ended on behalf of DDE, and wish ya some luck selling your account :)

good luck mate

~Wolve
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Wolverine~ wrote:I believe We have a truce between us, after hux and rob3rt discussed.

good luck mate

~Wolve

:smt021 :smt014 :smt075

Deni
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:I believe We have a truce between us, after hux and rob3rt discussed.

good luck mate

~Wolve

:smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089
HellSinG
Forum Expert
Alliance: Let There Be Mayhem
Race: Pravoslavian

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

good luck mate

~Wolve

:smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089

:smt056
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
*kiss* only one your getting now GTHO lol
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:
my bro hasnt got a life, lol or three kids or football or gym.

Hehehe xD.

Return to “Vendetta corner”