Killing Ugandans to save the planet!

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Killing Ugandans to save the planet!

The excerpt below is from this article: http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/james ... he-planet/ and it shows just how SICK and CRAZY the whole environmental movement really is.

"Other villagers described gun-toting soldiers and an 8-year-old child burning to death when his home was set ablaze by security officers.

But in this case, the government and the company said the settlers were illegal and evicted for a good cause: to protect the environment and help fight global warming."

This whole mad affair with the planets ever changing climate, and this MAD fixation with one of this planets most fundamental and basic building blocks of the life cycle-CO2-is nothing more than a scam as has been proven (and continues to fall apart with mainstream anthropogenic climate change supporters switching to being on the sceptics side IN DROVES), and is also diverting people from real environmental concerns and problems which need to be addressed and dealt with. this is also going on in south America, Honduras i think .....MAKES ME **Filtered** SICK! :mad:

Edit, when i first started posting about how full of crap the Environmental movement was and the fact that all this crap about CO2 and climate change was nothing more than a scam i wasn't telling everything i knew at the time. i wanted to say so much more, i wanted to say that sooner or later they would start killing people over this but i held back because people Like Thriller couldn't handle the little i was saying. if i had said "they will turn this climate change monster on us" i would have been crucified on these boards (as if i wasn't crucified anyways).
Nearly all of the people who accused me of being a "tin foil hat wearer" back then are now gone...i wonder what they would say now!

Anyways, @Jim. you once said words to the affect of "there is no long term agenda and the elite are not capable of making such long term plans without us knowing", well my friend, the modern environmental movement was hijacked by the communists when the Berlin wall fell. these plans were i think laid down in the 70's by the club of Rome. check it out for yourself!

"In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome.The real enemy then, is humanity itself."

The Club of Rome Report – The First Global Revolution: A Report to the Club of Rome by Alexander King and Bertrand Schneider. Page 75.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Killing Ugandans to save the planet!

Well, I would say Uganda is a quite unlucky country considering they already have to deal with the blood-seekers rebels who enroll children to turn them into merciless mercenaries. Now if they also face this...

@ the comment towards me: this is no news that the main enemy to people is people themselves. We are our own worst enemy. It doesn't need a quote from 1970s to highlight that. That's how it is, and long before your "Illuminati" was even a project.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Today Uganda, tomorrow the world! :-$
Bias Admin colour
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Malx wrote:Today Uganda, tomorrow the world! :-$
Hey, no stealing my victory shout! ;)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Legendary Apophis wrote:Well, I would say Uganda is a quite unlucky country considering they already have to deal with the blood-seekers rebels who enroll children to turn them into merciless mercenaries. Now if they also face this...

Killing people to "save the earth", i predict we will be cutting out peoples hearts on top of pyramids next...if we don't give up our sons and daughters to the priest he won't speak with the big bad dragon and tell him to spit out the sun the next time the sun decides it wants to be eaten.

Legendary Apophis wrote: this is no news that the main enemy to people is people themselves. We are our own worst enemy.

You missed the point Jim, think about it....they wanted to bring about an agenda, the legitimising of killing people. now they are doing it.

Legendary Apophis wrote:It doesn't need a quote from 1970s to highlight that. That's how it is, and long before your "Illuminati" was even a project.

Wrong, wrong and wrong. it's not a "quote" it's an agenda. that's how it is, but shouldn't be and we can change it, all it needs is for the people to want the change, get up and make it happen. the change for a better world is not the hard part, the hard part is motivating people to demand the change.The Illuminati are a couple hundred years old at least. it's not a new "phenomena", for lack of a better description.

"Dr. Adam Weishaupt founded the Order of the Illuminati on May 1, 1776"

"Disaster again struck for the order when in July 1785 lightning struck an Illuminati courier-a man named Lanz-and killed him and the horse he was riding."

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I know Illuminati is more than two hundred years old, but my point was, it's been so long before these orders started to even be a thought, even if we were to talk about Templar Knights, long before that too.
Regardless of it being a goal or just a fact, humanity is its worst enemy. One example: Nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the hundreds of thousands of deaths and injured people from these two attacks alone. It wasn't a volcano, an earthquake, a tsunami which did this, humans did it, because they were at war. Just like humans were at war even before Babylon and Sumerian civilizations started to exist.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

In that respect, i agree with what you said 100%....it goes without saying.

-David Icke
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

Correct me if I am reading you wrong Jim, but it seems like you are saying that the natural state of humans is conflict.
Spoiler
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

really Avenger?
really?

can it not just be crazy evil people doing crazy evil **FILTERED** in a crazy evil war

for whatever crazy reasons they feel like?

do you have to go and blame entire groups for this stuff just because the crazy evil people are using them as an excuse / rationale / scapegoat?

maybe your government really is poisoning your water...

Most elected conservative republicans have more sense than your opening post...

and that is not saying much... #-o

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”