Goat herding through London

Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Goat herding through London

So for anyone paying attention it seems that Cherie Blair is going to be herding some goats over London Bridge in the coming week or so & the police are going to manage the traffic in order for her to do so.

Interesting thing to do really, it is apparently for a good cause and all that (international widows day apparently), but you cant help and wonder if there is some sort of ulterior motive to her actions (looks in the direction of KMA/Solidsnake & all the rest who I'm sure know what i'm alluding to)

So any comments on this folks?

EDIT: interestingly enough is this quote from the telegraph piece about it, please pay attention to the Corporation of London bit.

Mrs Blair is president of the Loomba Foundation and the stunt is the brainchild of Lord Loomba, who is, as a Freeman of the City of London, being permitted to exercise his ancient right to herd livestock over the bridge. “It’s not been easy,” he says. “We have had resistance from the animal protection people, the local council, the transport guys, but we got there in the end.”

The Corporation of London says the right of its freemen to convey livestock across its four bridges — Tower Bridge, London Bridge, Blackfriars Bridge and Southwark Bridge — is no longer automatic since the law applied only while there were still livestock markets in the City
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Goat herding through london

"The sacrifice for my Master, Lord Satan, Prince of Hell and Evening Star, must be prepared. A hecatomb of oxen and ten hecatombs of goats, whose blood must flow freely to inaugurate the Lord Masters new dominion, and a sacrifice of ten lives and ten souls to award he who sacrifices with life, wealth and power."

Might that be what you refer to, KF? :P
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Re: Goat herding through London

Well I was wondering if it was a way of Cherie becoming a 'freeman' herself.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

What's a freeman?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Kit-Fox wrote:Well I was wondering if it was a way of Cherie becoming a 'freeman' herself.
You do not become a freeman by herding cattle over the bridges.. being one gives you the right to do so. (Well, not anymore according to the Corporation of London, clearly.)
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

hmmm maybee i should walk my 150 beef cows throught london so they can see the olimpics :-D
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Kit-Fox wrote:Well I was wondering if it was a way of Cherie becoming a 'freeman' herself.
You do not become a freeman by herding cattle over the bridges.. being one gives you the right to do so. (Well, not anymore according to the Corporation of London, clearly.)

Well its not the only thing you do no, but it is one of the things that you used to have to do in order to become such as i recall from threads on the subject

But then I'm not the one that knows it all my dear Universe, this is really KMA's realm of knowledge. I was hoping he might have some comment, about how its all one giant conspiracy to enslave us all to their demon gods etc etc. (hmmm, i'm sure that sounds familiar ;) )

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Kit-Fox wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:

Well its not the only thing you do no, but it is one of the things that you used to have to do in order to become such as i recall from threads on the subject

But then I'm not the one that knows it all my dear Universe, this is really KMA's realm of knowledge. I was hoping he might have some comment, about how its all one giant conspiracy to enslave us all to their demon gods etc etc. (hmmm, i'm sure that sounds familiar ;) )

You got it in 1 me ol mucker :smt117

Just kidding, well the Blair's are famous for their pagan rituals. haven't researched them much at all, just what i've read in the daily mail-i think-good ol Tony likes to flop around on the floor like a fish. he's also a high ranking Freemason and member of several other secret orders.

Sorry mate, not my realm of expertise.

@Jim, the short answer to your question "what is a freeman", a freeman is someone the law and courts cannot touch, fine or imprison so long as they do no harm, cause no damage and do not engage in any kind of fraud. they can also drive without insurance, they can also avoid paying bills by simply signing for things. it is a way of life and you have to understand the law, if you fail to understand the law they will throw the book at you as an example to frighten others to not attempt it.

There's a famous example of a freeman who was summoned to court. the man entered the courtroom walked right up to the front chewing on a toothpick. the man asked the judge "does the court have any business with me today?" and the judged replied "no". the judge had to answer no because he knew the man was a freeman and understood that courtrooms are places of business, not places where justice is dispensed. the man then turned to the prosecution and asked the same question and got the same reply. he then turned back to the judge and wished them a good day and then started for the exit. that's when the judge blasted at the man "TAKE THAT TOOTHPICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!", the man turned around and grabbed the toothpick to turn it around before he replied, but the judge took that as a sign that the man had accepted the order and ordered the bailiffs to seize him...that was a mistake since if you accept the order of the court you have unwittingly entered into an agreement with the court that you stand under the authority of the judge and the court...he went from freeman to citizen (citizen=ward of the state), and as such the judge could now do what ever the hell he liked with him. if the man had carried on walking or had turned and told the judge "no" without touching the tooth pick he would have been safe.

The main difference between a normal citizen and a freeman is that a freeman accepts and assumes all responsibility for himself and his actions....not a bad thing!

As for the goat herding through London....this is not the 1500's lol If she wants to do a good deed she can jump from the nearest tall building without a parachute :twisted:

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

How do you become a "freeman" nowadays (more complex to me than the centuries-ago freeman status)? :-k

Probably a matter of translation for me, but I cannot find out what's particular with them and how one becomes one.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Legendary Apophis wrote:How do you become a "freeman" nowadays (more complex to me than the centuries-ago freeman status)? :-k

Probably a matter of translation for me, but I cannot find out what's particular with them and how one becomes one.

These are the best sites to visit for more detailed info: http://www.tpuc.org/forum/

http://worldfreemansociety.org/Welcome+Page

David Icke also has a freeman subsection on his forum. i've spoken with some famous Canadian freeman there.1 of which was Robert Maynard. if you are interested you can watch on line 1 of Meynard's films which explains it better than i ever can called "bursting Bubbles of Government Deception".

It's not a hard thing to do in that you above all else as a freeman you have to ABSOLUTELY understand the law and it's definitions. i don't know about France but in the UK you have to have a Black's Law Dictionary (all other dictionary's are useless in court), the older the dictionary the better.
Again, i don't know about France, but in the UK you also have to inform the queen and every Govt dept, police dept in the land, you also have to make it public by announcing it in the news papers by making out 3 notices. 1 is a claim of right, the 2nd is a notice of understanding and intent, and the 3rd is a fee schedule. the fee schedule informs the courts and authority's of how much it will cost them to engage in contract with you. you can also levy your own costs against any of the above if they attempt to waste your time.
You have to send all those out. it doesn't matter if they read them or not, the fact you sent them makes it their responsibility, they cannot use in court the excuse "but i never got it!". the burden of proof is on them to prove you didn't send out the notices....and they would have a monumental time trying to prove it to the court if it went that far.

Like i said, the main thing you need to do is understand the law and it's definitions...it's like standing on a square, you have to know where the boundary is, as soon as you step off even 1 inch of your square you become subject to their whim.....if you like start a new thread and i'll attempt to answer your questions.

I considered going the freeman route myself. but after MUCH and exhaustive research i found i didn't comprehend the law adequately enough to attempt it.

Ps, the laws, acts and statutes of the land do not apply to a freeman who is standing within his rights...think about that one ;)

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”