MS casuality bug

Lebe
Forum Grunt

MS casuality bug

Trget had 8 MS before attacks and after each attack it sais, -1 MS for him. After 8 attacks, target still has 5 MS left. After another attack, it said, he had another 1 MS less, but he still hase these 5 MS
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: MS casuality bug

Please provide Attack log IDs. Thanks!
Lebe
Forum Grunt

Attack logs IDs: 9959, 9960, 9961, 9962, 9963, 9964, 9965, 9966, 9967
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

You killed 0.7 (1 tenth of the opponent) MS in the first attack, then progressively less as it went along. I will have a talk with admin about it. Ultimately, when you killed less than 0.5 MS, the opponent was shown having the same amount of MS left as before; leading to another '0.5 MS kill'.
Essentially, you are unable to kill MSes as soon as they reach 5.

I will have a word with AJ about this. :)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Fixed!
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

why i lose each atack on sombody +1 MS each time when i strike??my MS is 25 for exemple and his in 10 or less...with so huge diference i dont must lose my MS at all....how much must have my MS vs enemy one to not lose any of them ?

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

You always lose 1 MS, or up to 1/10th of your strike force. Attacking with under 10 MS, you do not lose any.
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

™LoT wrote:why i lose each atack on sombody +1 MS each time when i strike??my MS is 25 for exemple and his in 10 or less...with so huge diference i dont must lose my MS at all....how much must have my MS vs enemy one to not lose any of them ?

From what i have noticed you will lose 1 MS each attack until you are down to 9 MS no matter what. Once you reach that point you will no longer lose any MS even if you are defeated multiple times trying to attack someone. So as long as you stay at 9 MS or less with no troops you will suffer no damage while attacking others and only downside at all is if you lose the battle your out 15 AT's.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

That is not the only downside.. you also cannot carry more than 900,000 Naq per hit. :)
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

xdjoker wrote:
™LoT wrote:why i lose each atack on sombody +1 MS each time when i strike??my MS is 25 for exemple and his in 10 or less...with so huge diference i dont must lose my MS at all....how much must have my MS vs enemy one to not lose any of them ?

From what i have noticed you will lose 1 MS each attack until you are down to 9 MS no matter what. Once you reach that point you will no longer lose any MS even if you are defeated multiple times trying to attack someone. So as long as you stay at 9 MS or less with no troops you will suffer no damage while attacking others and only downside at all is if you lose the battle your out 15 AT's.

that is sucks..:( so when you try to mass sombody no matter what you will mass yourself your MS.. :)))

xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:That is not the only downside.. you also cannot carry more than 900,000 Naq per hit. :)

O you have seem to have forgotten the miracles of technology which allows you to upgrade your MS Naq capacity. :)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

xdjoker wrote:
Juliette wrote:That is not the only downside.. you also cannot carry more than 900,000 Naq per hit. :)
O you have seem to have forgotten the miracles of technology which allows you to upgrade your MS Naq capacity. :)
Not really forgotten, those get expensive really fast; far more expensive than losing a few MSes. ;) But it is an option, of course.

In any case, if you wish to discuss balancing issues, let's make a new thread. This bug is fixed. :)
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Locked.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.

Return to “Bugs/Glitches”