The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Re: The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

Lord-RahL wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:is mods place now i got warn for nothing
haz show me why ?
i start ignore this forum see you all when is ok here ](*,) ban me for ever i don.t care

bye bye

I would like for a mod to honor this mans request plz!!!! :-D

RahL
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

I thought you left?? :smt017 As for the rank, I wasnt their when i kiked you all from the house now was I??? :smt023

RahL
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

oooh hai RahL
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

GrizzZzzly wrote:oooh hai RahL

Hay buddy!!!! Been a long time!!! :smt060

RahL
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

WARNING: LONG POST

Glad the thread is open again, but also glad it was locked.

Some great things happening lately in the war. So much naq and UU moving about for control of the house it was spooky! DDE sneaks in the back door and took the house and booted OE. OE comes back with a vengeance, takes the house and puts up a fence outside! *considers a fully gated community*

Before the house was taken back I got in a nice chat with Road Warrior. Nice job on my def man, and thanks for leaving the strike so I could farm a bit. We will have to do an onliner sometime. Sorry I had to just leave it to you but I had to get some sleep.

Now, for the intrigue....

For the last while there have been some questions about who I am... Well, sorry to everyone but I am just an old WoofyBear.. No, I am not Tekki as some have thought (foes and friends of hers). I allowed the rumor to continue and did not confirm nor deny it. It was rather nice an old farmer like me could be confused for a Legend like Tekki. For a time it was rather amusing but alas, that quickly died and it became tiresome. I had planned on letting it continue until the first of this month but the thread was locked so I just got in an MSN convo with my old friend CC. We had known each other when he was in T I T A N S ages ago. He can confirm I am just me.. Always have been and always will be. But it was nice to have so much lovin coming my way in the war. I shutter to think how many resources were spent on keeping my tiny def down.

I would like to thank Reathe for giving me a proper massing a while back and Road Warrior for being good about me having to get some sleep. Damn good show by both of you.

JT, thanks for the attentions on the server, but sorry, your arch rival and "target" for your affections is still retired..

DeathLok, nice job on me today. I will have to repay the favor when I have some time to really play.

I have spoken to a few people on both sides of this war, and a few on the outside. All seem to come to the same conclusion the mods did. It's a great war. No doubt about that. Big stats getting built and crushed. Excitement being had all around. Hell, I would love to keep the war going for months.. but it goes back to the big neg everyone sees.. "banter" has gone horribly wrong and everything been very negative. Lets clean it up and set a GOOD example for the rest of the server!

Keep those logs full on both sides and have some fun!!

Woofybear (past present and future)

PS: Just to confirm. I am not Tekki and never claimed to be.. HAHAHAHAH

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

WoofyBear wrote:WARNING: LONG POST

Glad the thread is open again, but also glad it was locked.

Some great things happening lately in the war. So much naq and UU moving about for control of the house it was spooky! DDE sneaks in the back door and took the house and booted OE. OE comes back with a vengeance, takes the house and puts up a fence outside! *considers a fully gated community*

Before the house was taken back I got in a nice chat with Road Warrior. Nice job on my def man, and thanks for leaving the strike so I could farm a bit. We will have to do an onliner sometime. Sorry I had to just leave it to you but I had to get some sleep.

Now, for the intrigue....

For the last while there have been some questions about who I am... Well, sorry to everyone but I am just an old WoofyBear.. No, I am not Tekki as some have thought (foes and friends of hers). I allowed the rumor to continue and did not confirm nor deny it. It was rather nice an old farmer like me could be confused for a Legend like Tekki. For a time it was rather amusing but alas, that quickly died and it became tiresome. I had planned on letting it continue until the first of this month but the thread was locked so I just got in an MSN convo with my old friend CC. We had known each other when he was in T I T A N S ages ago. He can confirm I am just me.. Always have been and always will be. But it was nice to have so much lovin coming my way in the war. I shutter to think how many resources were spent on keeping my tiny def down.

I would like to thank Reathe for giving me a proper massing a while back and Road Warrior for being good about me having to get some sleep. Damn good show by both of you.

JT, thanks for the attentions on the server, but sorry, your arch rival and "target" for your affections is still retired..

DeathLok, nice job on me today. I will have to repay the favor when I have some time to really play.

I have spoken to a few people on both sides of this war, and a few on the outside. All seem to come to the same conclusion the mods did. It's a great war. No doubt about that. Big stats getting built and crushed. Excitement being had all around. Hell, I would love to keep the war going for months.. but it goes back to the big neg everyone sees.. "banter" has gone horribly wrong and everything been very negative. Lets clean it up and set a GOOD example for the rest of the server!

Keep those logs full on both sides and have some fun!!

Woofybear (past present and future)

PS: Just to confirm. I am not Tekki and never claimed to be.. HAHAHAHAH

Don't we all just love the paranoid ones! SOMEONE'S got egg on their face! :smt043
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

tekki used to post differently anyway
bout the war , it didnt started as an usual one and it wont end that way.

oen head has to go down
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
EbilCC
Forum Addict

](*,) DDE does not surrender to OE and never will

you may wish to check your facts about ass kicking.

if the war is to end on tenth of sept like agreed on msn mutually so be it if not we will continue the war into 2013 if we have to

CC

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:](*,) DDE does not surrender to OE and never will

if the war is to end on tenth of sept like agreed on msn mutually so be it if not we will continue the war into 2013 if we have to

CC

not just 2013, but all the way till the game dies.....as DDE has said, this is the war to end all wars. ;)

And considering WWI was the war to end all wars.....but yet there was another one 20 years later and quite a few more later on. :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt100
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Railgun

with DDE dictating the end of the war it does sound like a surrender. i would agree to this thread locked and starting a new one.

i actually want this war to go on for years. see how long people can last xD
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:](*,) DDE does not surrender to OE and never will

CC

There will be no end on 10th September. When the new alliance war is sorted, I propose all join one alliance in their empires and we fight it out there. Online war/war is going to be so much fun! :smt043
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Comulous
Forum Irregular
ID: 67440

so sorry to ruin your fun yet again krsnik666 :razz:

its just so much fun for me stopping you guys in your tracks :-D
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri

you were not quick enough to save guild :D
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Following the suggestions that this thread should be locked and recreated, I have decided to action this to provide a clean slate from the spam and insults and countless other instances of rule breaking. A new thread will be created and all in-thread warnings from this thread will apply to the new thread.

Locked.

New thread link
here.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”