Raiding vs UP

High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Raiding vs UP

Thoughts?

I've been doing UP as higher UP boost long term raiding, and increases MAX long term income. Meaning that the people that raid now are raiding for little. and the people spending on Tech and Other things are wasting their time.

As 100bil per 10 turn 4 weeks from now
or 5 bil per 10 turns now
Spent on SPY levels is alot of different
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
devildog
Fledgling Forumer
Race: USMC
ID: 82504101

Re: Raiding vs UP

I was just having this conversation with some people today...
I think I came to the conclusion that its too early to raid.... but the time is coming soon.
Spending naq on the items you mentioned above all depends on what they are trying to accomplish.
If you have a large income from building a large up, but unable to protect it... you are just a large farm.
If Raiding becomes a real factor then you can easily catch up your army size through raiding....
If the inactive...or active farms produce enough naq.. it shouldn't be too hard to rebound on UP either.

Conclusion... all paths lead to Rome!
-=DD=-
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Devine
ID: 0

Hmmmm.....Depends on one's bank size imho.

I've gone to the max i can go w.r.t covert lvls. My bank size is too small for the next one. Cant farm for Naq...what do i spend it on but techs?

No point in building UP. Its too expensive and pointless to push it when soon you'll get more by raiding than total daily UP. It makes more sense to me to rather take the 960 AT and raid with it.

For me...
Invite 372 763 UU

or

960 AT = 64 * 12,800 (ave) = 819,200 UU (which helps increase my bank size)

Also...i'd rather have lowish UP so my daily turns cost wayyy less = more profit long term.

I think at the end of the day, doing what you suggested will only be beneficial to those with the bigger bank sizes. For the rest of us pleps we gotta work with what we have available to us :razz:

Btw... Normally if raiding is available then I don't put much effort into pushing for high UP.

Bleh! Pay no attention to my blabbering! I'm an undercover blonde :smt061
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

I figured that was what you all were doing.

It's just meh i boosted my UP for 5000 turns by 160,000 a day With 28 days left that's worth 4.4 mil uu
and i could have raided 6 mil uu with the turns, however here's the key difference since NONE of you are boosting up the farms don't grow fast.
My Income personally Is almost nothing 1.8 bil per turn so 10 turns of income equals one 10 attack turn hit. If i'd boosted to more miners from raiding it wouldn't serve much if any more purpose.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake

Return to “General”