FS vs TA

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Re: FS vs TA

I hate NAPs DRAs any thing that removes the sandbox element of this game, i love open freedom and the ability to do whatever i want, its fun.

I am bitter that i'm now in a 6 month NAP and there isn't anything i can do about that, Mezz and Daku before me knew that long wars pretty much kill activity, and with this game at what maybe 200 active now, im sure sure it could survive any more 2+ year wars.

Colye you forget that during the DDE war which was FS's last long war, a good 90% of those that fought in it have either left the game or have vacced indefinitely, sure i would have fought for the next 4 years or so and giving it my all, however would that have been the best option for the family.

Wars are always predictable in the fact that they always escalate, me and math agreed to keep it FS-TA but eventually it would have been FSF vs TAF, and that wouldn't have been best choice for the family at all.

I do not like NAPs i do not like DRAs, it is highly unlikely that i will bow to any such agreements in a very long time, this has been a nasty pill to swallow for me and its going to taste bitter for the next 6 months, but you do what your alliance needs you to do.

If you want to complain Coyle, try returning to FS and actually lending a hand. You have been away for so long i doubt you could even name 5 members of the current FS.
Spoiler
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Drahazar wrote:I hate NAPs DRAs any thing that removes the sandbox element of this game, i love open freedom and the ability to do whatever i want, its fun.

I am bitter that i'm now in a 6 month NAP and there isn't anything i can do about that, Mezz and Daku before me knew that long wars pretty much kill activity, and with this game at what maybe 200 active now, im sure sure it could survive any more 2+ year wars.

Colye you forget that during the DDE war which was FS's last long war, a good 90% of those that fought in it have either left the game or have vacced indefinitely, sure i would have fought for the next 4 years or so and giving it my all, however would that have been the best option for the family.

Wars are always predictable in the fact that they always escalate, me and math agreed to keep it FS-TA but eventually it would have been FSF vs TAF, and that wouldn't have been best choice for the family at all.

I do not like NAPs i do not like DRAs, it is highly unlikely that i will bow to any such agreements in a very long time, this has been a nasty pill to swallow for me and its going to taste bitter for the next 6 months, but you do what your alliance needs you to do.

If you want to complain Coyle, try returning to FS and actually lending a hand. You have been away for so long i doubt you could even name 5 members of the current FS.

It doesnt have to be so bitter dude - this is a great chance for TAF and FS to build relations or at the very least friendships :) From an independence standpoint and the war of course I can understand the bitterness of it but all the same, the gains of this NAP between FS and TAF could well out weigh the lack of one - Frienships and building bridges is also part of the game and thus diplomatic relations add to the "sandbox" in my opinion :) .

It may not be an off the cuff style of play but like all alliances - you have to try to interact with other alliances in the most structured and measured way possible :)

This is my perspective for what it is worth :-D
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

Drahazar wrote:Wars are always predictable in the fact that they always escalate, me and math agreed to keep it FS-TA but eventually it would have been FSF vs TAF, and that wouldn't have been best choice for the family at all.

This is true but I think there should be a congratulations for all involved to keep this war between the two main alliances. While there is some bitterness from both sides, I think this fact holds great hope for our two side building a strong friendship and understanding in the near future.

Master Splinter
~TAAE Leader
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
sarparto
Forum Regular
ID: 0

War officially over, this can be locked now.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

sarparto wrote:War officially over, this can be locked now.

+1 Good job to all.. Happy hunting to all :)

Yes please close thread
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

that was ok :smt060
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Drahazar wrote:I hate NAPs DRAs any thing that removes the sandbox element of this game, i love open freedom and the ability to do whatever i want, its fun.

Wars are always predictable in the fact that they always escalate, me and math agreed to keep it FS-TA but eventually it would have been FSF vs TAF, and that wouldn't have been best choice for the family at all

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”