Where to begin.....

Thel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Cloud Village~
ID: 1946016

Where to begin.....

I attack inactive targets, same amount of MS's as me, I lose a MS per attack, they don't, which leads to this....

Motherships in fleet: -1
Total Carrying Capacity: -139 (1 MS = 1000 capacity = 100 military units OR 100,000 conquered Naquadah, times 1.39 from techs.)

(does this mean I give them money? :smt081 )

Total Mothership offense capacity: -90,350
Total Mothership defensive capacity: -72,280

Oh and sometimes I get logged out when I attack....

k tnx ](*,)
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.
War....war never changes.
El_Ryune
Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

Re: Where to begin.....

Yeah something definitely off on the attack system. I might not be the best at math but if you bring more ships and troops who are actually armed I would think that you should not only do more damage which I did but also kill some of their troops instead of having your troops killed. Unless my guys were all really clumsy and maybe broke their necks jumping out of the ship or some how accidentally shot themselves I don't understand how somebody who did negative damage can hurt you?

The army of El_Ryune stormed the realm of Bender!
El_Ryune arrived in 15 Mothership.
They were matched by 10 Mothership (remember, each planet gets 10 MS in their Daily Planetary Defence Assignment, refreshed daily.)
A space battle ensues, destroying 1 of Bender's Mothership and 0 of El_Ryune's Mothership
El_Ryune did manage to transport their troops to the ground.
The ground army consisted of:
10 Collared Berzerker armed as follows:

10 Collared Berzerker have Energy Satellite **

Opposite this, stood the forces of Bender
Bender resisted the aggressors with:
10 Mothership
8 Defense Bot.
The units were carrying the following arsenal: ...Nope. got nothing. They must have forgot their weapons at home with their lunchboxes.

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

The forces of El_Ryune rush in full force, and inflict 1,993,500 damage on Bender's forces!
It was confirmed that 0 of Bender's forces fell at the hands of El_Ryune's assult.

The forces of Bender fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict -4,000 damage on El_Ryune's forces!
They managed to eradicate 5 of El_Ryune's troops.
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Also there is no longer a minimum number of motherships below which you don't lose any....before you could have 9 motherships and farm farm farm...I just successfully blew up all my motherships farming after 40 attacks...which is great when I had saved up 2400 turns to farm before ascending tonight...

I don't suppose that's going to be altered at all? Or will we be that limited in our attacking?
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Borek
Forum Addict

yes, i had a farming run and also went to negative, luckily i had used most of my turns up so i sent 192 away and just had to shrug off the 50 odd after that and ascend.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

*facepalm*
I think I know what happened.. this appears to have to do with the way we integrated techs and ascension levels into the MS calculations.
If not, then it is something close to that. :)

Guess this fix will be the next thing we do. ;)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

This was fixed ages ago.

*closed*

Return to “Bugs/Glitches”