Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Re: Doh!

:( You had to bring UU down along with?

Damn, next market reset is going to be so much less exciting... I farm that in a couple days v_v
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

That happened a little quicker than expected. 8-[ At least I did warn you guys it was coming. ;)
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

HippyFool wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
™LoT wrote:For me is cheating...why we not all call few friends to make acc here and we just atack them after use the MT ?

If it's cheating, then why is it built into the game?

Don't be ridiculous! :smt018

Where is the rule where you cannot use MTs for naq? [-(

He is saying that having another account buy 3x naq MT (currently for me about 24bil) and leaving it out for you to take it all is cheating. Not buying the MT itself.

Which would be considered feeding from other servers, which Q seems to hate but Main doesn't really care (due to the limited benefit). Cheating comes into play when it is the same person using the multiple accounts, aka multi-ing.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

We have introduced an anti-feeding measure: if you hit someone who has more than twice your carrying capacity in Naquadah, you take 100% of what you would take, but the defender loses 200% of that; 100% to corruption and theft by your own people.

Schematic:

Player A; 100M carrying capacity
Player B; 500M Naquadah in the open

Player A attacks player B and wins; steals 100M Naq.
Player B has 300M left; 200M was taken; 100M stolen, 100M destroyed.
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell

Honours and Awards

Juliette wrote:We have introduced an anti-feeding measure: if you hit someone who has more than twice your carrying capacity in Naquadah, you take 100% of what you would take, but the defender loses 200% of that; 100% to corruption and theft by your own people.

Schematic:

Player A; 100M carrying capacity
Player B; 500M Naquadah in the open

Player A attacks player B and wins; steals 100M Naq.
Player B has 300M left; 200M was taken; 100M stolen, 100M destroyed.

Why not go the opposite direction with that. The defender losses 100% of what you would take, but you only get 50% of that. The way that sounds is, it will harm those with higher income more it would seem. Or if it is left that way, it really should be like 10x more than your naq capacity otherwise those with low motherships will have even less farming. Say I can steal 10 mil and I hit someone with 100 mil, that means the person I'm hitting will lose all that fast even though there are others who can take double that in a single hit (perhaps it should be based on max mothership instead of personal). Either way, it seems like a bad change that has multiple negatives to it to fix something that you don't even really fix.
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell

Honours and Awards

In fact if you really want to limit feeding, you should make it so there's like a maximum amount of naq you can steal from a person a day, say 10x of your max carrying capacity. That should be enough that most players can go normally, while still limiting feeding, yet avoiding screwing over those who play normally.
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PTCACM
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Orici
Race: Ori
ID: 1991280

BMMJ13 wrote:In fact if you really want to limit feeding, you should make it so there's like a maximum amount of naq you can steal from a person a day, say 10x of your max carrying capacity. That should be enough that most players can go normally, while still limiting feeding, yet avoiding screwing over those who play normally.

5 ***** =D>
PTCACM Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191133

Trade Black List
Osiris™

To write history, one must be more than a man...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

No - for now - to a farming cap. The idea is good, and we will continue to evaluate its feasibility and values, but this is not going to happen - not now anyway. :) (Good thought though.)

The 'destruction' only takes place when the attacker has 100+ MS, so 'low MS players' (big majority of players) can just farm like they want. 'Big MS players' can farm as much as they want too, just need to think who you are going to hit. ;) (And need a little more coordination when friends want to help out, if you want the full feed.)
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

its so complicate all this explications..but the facts is like that..Player A atack exactly when he will ascend Player B when this use his MTs for naq and have ( for this time it is alot of naq) nothing on the acc(is a friend from other country) ...player A take evrything from player B and ascend...after this player B not log in not play until maybe next ascension help lool...
this is or not considerate cheating??If not then is ok to put few guys to do that for me???right...anybody can use this technic and use your AT for maximum efficiency of naq hit..yea we all know when you have a big hit but this is not a hit is somthing ahead prepared...this happening in NG few days ago...

HippyFool
Forum Elder

Z E R O wrote::( You had to bring UU down along with?

Damn, next market reset is going to be so much less exciting... I farm that in a couple days v_v

Juliette wrote:That happened a little quicker than expected. 8-[ At least I did warn you guys it was coming. ;)

Lol! Thanks for making it take 4x longer for everyone (except a couple) to catch me :D

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
ID: 12759

HippyFool wrote:
Z E R O wrote::( You had to bring UU down along with?

Juliette wrote:That happened a little quicker than expected. 8-[ At least I did warn you guys it was coming. ;)

Lol! Thanks for making it take 4x longer for everyone (except a couple) to catch me :D

Yes thank you for letting Hippy win the game.

Shoot I just lost it...and now you did too!
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

[-X What, are you saying you relied on friends to ascend? *frowns* Mathy, no! Do not do this to me! [-(

(That, aside from me not farming anyone but Gilgamesh, kind of does explain why I am at level 13.. and the rest of you.. are not.) :P
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious
ID: 0

Crap

well thats really going to vastly slow down allot of the newer players...

Use 1 market turn in exchange for 2,407,997,259 Naquadah

would of hit 7 or 8 today. [-(
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Juliette... can you tell us how the naq on market WAS and IS NOW calculated? I am guessing it was something like 50% a factor of your own income + 50% a factor of the top income. Now it is the same, but the factor of top income is around 4x less....

EDIT: now that I have talked to xdjoker (who has top income) and his naq MT has NOT changed... I am changing what I think the formula is.

Is it now something like 95% based on your own income and 5% on top income? (and was around 50/50 before)
Last edited by HippyFool on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

You've doubly increased the value of income/naq. Good luck to those catching up
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13

Return to “New Grounds General”