sabotage

Suggest any improvements
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

sabotage

can this be reworked to mean something? I have been thinking about it but really destroying planets is more cost effective and well meaningful than this.

either it should be taking away or something done to make it worthwhile? sorry i cant think of good suggestions but it does need looked at

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: sabotage

It means slightly more now that weps cost more to buy, but I agree it could still do with some more love.

Maybe introduce the ability to sabotage empire logistics, like a temporary reduction in CER, or the effectiveness of weapons, or maybe sabotage an enemy CS so that you either damage weps or introduce a temporary percentage chance that the CS does not engage in combat. (use a mechanic similar to phasing) to reduce the temporary effect of sabotage, I.e. lasts a few turns or until the opponent 'does' something to repair the damage (DMU sink).
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Re: sabotage

Clockwork wrote:It means slightly more now that weps cost more to buy, but I agree it could still do with some more love.

Maybe introduce the ability to sabotage empire logistics, like a temporary reduction in CER, or the effectiveness of weapons, or maybe sabotage an enemy CS so that you either damage weps or introduce a temporary percentage chance that the CS does not engage in combat. (use a mechanic similar to phasing) to reduce the temporary effect of sabotage, I.e. lasts a few turns or until the opponent 'does' something to repair the damage (DMU sink).

I actually like those couple of ideas would make things interesting but then sabbing costs would have to be high in order for it to balance out with a CS not being in combat or CER being down and also then perhaps put a cap on sabbing at a low amount.
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590

Return to “Suggestions”