Personal and Generic ATs Question

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
GameSquire
Forum Addict
Race: The Canadian Tollan
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): StarGateMan

Personal and Generic ATs Question

Seen that the TGW Admins gave us 15,000 Personal ATs for an Early Christmas gift this year, but just a quick question, does having 15K of "Personal" ats stop us from Generating "Generic" ATs?

I don't do much Attack/Raiding anymore and I don't wanna see them go to waste, so I trade off my ATs now, but with Personal ATs, I can't give/trade them off to someone else that will use them.
Sphinx42
Goa'uld

Re: Personal and Generic ATs Question

GameSquire wrote:Seen that the TGW Admins gave us 15,000 Personal ATs for an Early Christmas gift this year, but just a quick question, does having 15K of "Personal" ats stop us from Generating "Generic" ATs?

I don't do much Attack/Raiding anymore and I don't wanna see them go to waste, so I trade off my ATs now, but with Personal ATs, I can't give/trade them off to someone else that will use them.

If you're under 5k (7.5k for those in the house of Ptah), you will still generate turns normally. If you're under 10k, you can still buy/receive more from other players. BUT you can't use your generic turns for farming/raiding until you use your personals.
Gone, left, no longer here.
GameSquire
Forum Addict

Preem Palver wrote:
GameSquire wrote:Seen that the TGW Admins gave us 15,000 Personal ATs for an Early Christmas gift this year, but just a quick question, does having 15K of "Personal" ats stop us from Generating "Generic" ATs?

If you're under 5k (7.5k for those in the house of Ptah), you will still generate turns normally. If you're under 10k, you can still buy/receive more from other players. BUT you can't use your generic turns for farming/raiding until you use your personals.

So other words I must use my Personal before getting anymore Genric ATs then right?
Sphinx42
Goa'uld

You can still produce/buy more generic turns, until you hit the limits. But you can't use them, so yeah, once you're full, you have to use your personals (or sell some of your generics, I suppose).
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Additionally, you can still sell generic ATs. ;) (So you can get rid of them and keep generating new ones, even if you only use personal ATs to farm.)
GameSquire
Forum Addict

Preem Palver wrote:You can still produce/buy more generic turns, until you hit the limits. But you can't use them, so yeah, once you're full, you have to use your personals (or sell some of your generics, I suppose).

Juliette wrote:Additionally, you can still sell generic ATs. ;) (So you can get rid of them and keep generating new ones, even if you only use personal ATs to farm.)

Good to hear, thats what I was worried about that I can't produce any more Generic ones due to how many Personal ones I have. Thanks for the help
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alliance: TAF
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

GameSquire wrote:
Preem Palver wrote:You can still produce/buy more generic turns, until you hit the limits. But you can't use them, so yeah, once you're full, you have to use your personals (or sell some of your generics, I suppose).

Juliette wrote:Additionally, you can still sell generic ATs. ;) (So you can get rid of them and keep generating new ones, even if you only use personal ATs to farm.)

Good to hear, thats what I was worried about that I can't produce any more Generic ones due to how many Personal ones I have. Thanks for the help

Wrong! U can make generic as long as your generic is under 5k. It dont matter if u have a million you will still generate atks as long as its under 5k.
Sphinx42
Goa'uld

overwatch wrote:Wrong! U can make generic as long as your generic is under 5k. It dont matter if u have a million you will still generate atks as long as its under 5k.

I believe that's what I've already said in 2 different posts - I'm sure GameSquire has already understood this, but hey, no harm done in repeating useful information ;)
GameSquire
Forum Addict

overwatch wrote:
GameSquire wrote:Good to hear, thats what I was worried about that I can't produce any more Generic ones due to how many Personal ones I have. Thanks for the help

Wrong! U can make generic as long as your generic is under 5k. It dont matter if u have a million you will still generate atks as long as its under 5k.

Thats what Juliette and Preem Palver said XD its just that it was what I was worried about in the first place, the no more generic turns bit.
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alliance: TAF
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

GameSquire wrote:
overwatch wrote:
GameSquire wrote:Good to hear, thats what I was worried about that I can't produce any more Generic ones due to how many Personal ones I have. Thanks for the help

Thats what Juliette and Preem Palver said XD its just that it was what I was worried about in the first place, the no more generic turns bit.

Ah mis read your response haha all is well ;) a little info never hurt anybody when confirmed by multiple people haha
GameSquire
Forum Addict

overwatch wrote:
GameSquire wrote:
overwatch wrote:

Ah mis read your response haha all is well ;) a little info never hurt anybody when confirmed by multiple people haha

:smt081 nope it never hurts. What would hurt is there's no one here to talk to, but I bet that will never happen ;)

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”