Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
Aizen
Forum Irregular
Alliance: UnKnOwN
Race: System Lord
ID: 16457
Alternate name(s): Vegeta

Ascending to Main question

What if my NG account is the same name as someone else's main account? Will I have to change the name to ascend? Also I just hit level 15 and I am wondering what a good turn income/daily up to prepair for the last few are.
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Ascending to Main question

Captain Aizen wrote:What if my NG account is the same name as someone else's main account? Will I have to change the name to ascend? Also I just hit level 15 and I am wondering what a good turn income/daily up to prepair for the last few are.
In response to your first question, I do not think there is a scenario where you would have the same name as an already existing NG-main account (any other is impossible, as you have the asterisk in front of your name, considered part of your username).

It does prompt a good question though; if I - hypothetically already ascended to Main - change the name of my NG-Main to the name you use in NG, would that lead to trouble.

I am interested in this question, and I will do some testing to see if that works. This makes me wonder whether the account generation is an 'override' (i.e. creation of a new account with all specific stats), or an additive (i.e. creation of an account - if it does not exist - then adding the values to the account; e.g. the 35 covert levels..). If the latter (unlikely) you could theoretically add 35 covert levels to an existing account with the same name. That would be a disaster. So I do not believe it to be possible.
As far as I know, the ascension process creates a new Main account with the stats the way they should be. :)
Aizen
Forum Irregular
Alliance: UnKnOwN
Race: System Lord
ID: 16457
Alternate name(s): Vegeta

Re: Ascending to Main question

Thank you for your help in my question, I appriciate it very much.
Spoiler

Return to “New Grounds General”