i need to know what the chances of AB are for each ascended

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

i need to know what the chances of AB are for each ascended

and where the original information is. (i need your sources.)
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: i need to know what the chances of AB are for each ascen

Ascended Bonuses
To clarify, the ascended race bonus is 5% per stat you are bonused on, up to ascension level 6. After that, it is 1% per level thereafter.
The chance of successfully using your Ascended Blessing is 2% per level after 6, with no unique techs. Each unique tech gives the amount stated (either ontop of zero chance, if ascended under 6 times, or ontop of 2%*(times ascended-6), if ascended over 6 times.

Reference Game Updates - Search for 'Large Update'
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

thank you so very much. :D
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Clockwork wrote:
Ascended Bonuses
To clarify, the ascended race bonus is 5% per stat you are bonused on, up to ascension level 6. After that, it is 1% per level thereafter.
The chance of successfully using your Ascended Blessing is 2% per level after 6, with no unique techs. Each unique tech gives the amount stated (either ontop of zero chance, if ascended under 6 times, or ontop of 2%*(times ascended-6), if ascended over 6 times.

I wouldn't mind some clarification on how the numbers add up to 60% chance at TUK. Playing around with 2%*23 no tech and the tech is 2%*(23-6). That is a bit confusing. How does that add up to 60% Ab chance? :)
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Sniperwax wrote:
Clockwork wrote:
Ascended Bonuses

I wouldn't mind some clarification on how the numbers add up to 60% chance at TUK. Playing around with 2%*23 no tech and the tech is 2%*(23-6). That is a bit confusing. How does that add up to 60% Ab chance? :)

Well, if memory serves, each ascended tech level granted a base 5% chance of a blessing, so 25% with all tech purchased.

23 ascensions, -6 because the first 6 don't grant an additional 2% chance is 17.

So, 17x2 = 34% native chance for a TUK to receive a Blessing, add that to the 25% chance from full tech levels gives you a grand total of 59% chance to receive a Blessing per attack at TUK.

I should point out that the 5% bonus per tech level is how I remember it, but I am sure you can get confirmation from the next admin meet.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Clockwork wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:
Clockwork wrote:
Ascended Bonuses

Well, if memory serves, each ascended tech level granted a base 5% chance of a blessing, so 25% with all tech purchased.

23 ascensions, -6 because the first 6 don't grant an additional 2% chance is 17.

So, 17x2 = 34% native chance for a TUK to receive a Blessing, add that to the 25% chance from full tech levels gives you a grand total of 59% chance to receive a Blessing per attack at TUK.

I should point out that the 5% bonus per tech level is how I remember it, but I am sure you can get confirmation from the next admin meet.

That is very helpful. Thanks! 59%....60%...ah hell closer than any math I was able to come to haha :)

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”