I'm a noob... Kinda

Played this a long time ago
Forgot how to play

Need help ill be someone's officer if they can answer questions
Robe quit? WTH? Lol
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Re: I'm a noob... Kinda

I assume you used to play Main, not Newgrounds? (Newgrounds has only existed for about a year)

NG is a separate server, although once you ascend to level 25 on NG you get a pretty good main account (you ascend from NG to Main).

And as far as I know, yes, Robe quit. I am sure someone else knows more than I do about it though :)

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Evilweevil
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): KainPain Lucifer

U assume correctly :-)
Lots of stuff I don't remember particularly about acending
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Newgrounds ascension is very different from main ascension.

In the main server, you ascend by gaining 1001 g&r points (which you get by being ranked high and NOT having nox protection on) and satisfying certain ascension criteria. Here is a great ascension guide to the main server:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=143979

In newgrounds, you ascend by gaining a certain amount of "higgs", which doubles every ascension level...except between 18 and 19 where the requirement quadruples.

To gain higgs, you train priest units (they can be called lots of things like pastors, rastamen, etc.). Higgs are collected by the priest units just like naquadah is collected by your miners. You can increase their ability to collect higgs by going to the technology page and buying "deeper meaning centers". You can increase how many priest units you can train by raising your unit production (generate more units to make as priests).

One note, only 1/3 of your total army can be effective as priests. If you 1000 units total and train 500 as priests, only 333 of them will generate higgs for you. The rest will just sit there, so keep that in mind when training things.

Welcome back to the game! Best of luck out there. If you have any more questions, hit me up on skype at MathlordSGW@hotmail.com
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “New Grounds General”