Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
Aizen
Forum Irregular
Alliance: UnKnOwN
Race: System Lord
ID: 16457
Alternate name(s): Vegeta

Multiple Multi's?

If I were to sell my NG multi on main and delete my NG account could I then create a new account and get another multi?
Spoiler
Game Over
Forum Elite

Re: Multiple Multi's?

I don't see why not. Guess its good to clarify though
Diregie
Forum Grunt
Race: Apostle
ID: 1912915

i assume the admins did not think this one through..
Image Image Image
The Apostles
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Cain of Fatality

Hilder of Crying Eyes

Isis-Prey of Blue Expanse

Siroco the Intangible

Diregie of Dark Disease

Anton the Flame-Eater

Gangling Lotus

Ozma of Chaos
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Diregie wrote:i assume the admins did not think this one through..

No, you are not assuming. ;)

You are making an educated guess based on the
loopholes big enough to drive a space shuttle thru. ](*,)

and our admins' history of creating such loopholes... :-$
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

I say do it. Lets flood the game with more legal multi accounts and **Filtered** the game up some more. Oh wait I did say they were a horrible idea to begin with and would ultimately destroy the game, considering the many other ways ascending in NG while having an account were available and quite creative...
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

if thats the case people could have a free source of UU NAQ etc every 3 months to restock if in war lol

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Just make loads of NG accounts (one after the other so no multi on NG) and get them to the point of final ascension and vac it... War starts, constantly throw up mahoosive defences
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Not a loophole.

If you delete your account, you have no account. If you have no account, you can start a new one.
While you cannot play multiple legal multis in Main, you can sell it, and then start a new one in NG, ascend again and play a different one in Main. That is not a loophole, that simply is how it is, same as it has been with Main since the dawn of time.

I do recommend caution though, because while deleting your NG account currently has no consequences for your NG-Main, it is likely to do so in the future (as with the Ascended and Main accounts in Main). Just a mild warning.

Re: vacation 'loophole'
I am less inclined than Jason is towards accepting having accounts on vacation and in active play, but the way it is, yes, it is possible to play like Bromas suggested. (You can have only one NG-Main active on Main though, not 2 - or lose all connected accounts - though I suppose if you sold it without any interaction with it, that would not be a problem.. just a different way of 'translating' the account into pure resources.)
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

So now you once again will change the game play and force players to yet play another serverr and yet another account just to maintain an account? If they ascend there ng multi, then they would.potentially be required to maintain an active presence in 5 accounts, over three servers just to maintain status quo? Did I miss anything? Perhaps the dumes **Filtered** idea that's ever been thought of?
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

Don't delete the NG side account just sell it as a part of the package with NG main account...

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Tetrismonkey wrote:So now you once again will change the game play and force players to yet play another serverr and yet another account just to maintain an account? If they ascend there ng multi, then they would.potentially be required to maintain an active presence in 5 accounts, over three servers just to maintain status quo? Did I miss anything? Perhaps the dumes **Filtered** idea that's ever been thought of?
You can either vacation the NG account, or (as is proper) sell it with the NG-Main. :)
Mikgamer wrote:Don't delete the NG side account just sell it as a part of the package with NG main account...
Exactly. 'Problem' solved.
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Juliette wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:So now you once again will change the game play and force players to yet play another serverr and yet another account just to maintain an account? If they ascend there ng multi, then they would.potentially be required to maintain an active presence in 5 accounts, over three servers just to maintain status quo? Did I miss anything? Perhaps the dumes **Filtered** idea that's ever been thought of?
You can either vacation the NG account, or (as is proper) sell it with the NG-Main. :)
Mikgamer wrote:Don't delete the NG side account just sell it as a part of the package with NG main account...
Exactly. 'Problem' solved.
one of the many problems has been solved. ;)

Return to “New Grounds General”