Birthday Fun/Returning Fun

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Re: Birthday Fun/Returning Fun

Huxley wrote:
~Belsamber~ wrote:Oh and I will only be massing people who can actually manage the rebuild and so forth, before people start going crazy up in here.
Instead of massing random accounts who have done nothing to you, why not actually mass those you're at war with?

In before my fan enthusiasts go mental.
It may be that he hasn't surrended or officially removed himself from the war but his account isn't a member of any alliance
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Huxley wrote:
~Belsamber~ wrote:Oh and I will only be massing people who can actually manage the rebuild and so forth, before people start going crazy up in here.
Instead of massing random accounts who have done nothing to you, why not actually mass those you're at war with?

In before my fan enthusiasts go mental.
Instead of chattign **Filtered** sat on vacation why not come off so we can see how big that mouth of yours really is?
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

This will end on the 15th September. So far this week not much but will be soon :D

Hux because warring same people for years on end gets lame :( Besides one or two who I still keep in contact with through PM's but otherwise yeah :/

And also busy arranging something for 23rd with someone with bigger stats :)

Cya then.

Cheers
~Belsamber~
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590

Return to “Vendetta corner”