Suggest any improvements
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re-set ascended TAG's *REJECTED*

Hey Everyone,

So much talk going about the place regarding alliance tags lately, I thought this could be an ascended update to come out. Lets keep it as simple as possible.

If someone does not sign into ascended for 3months? their TAG's auto reset or clear out. This way if someone is kicked from an alliance and they are inactive people do not have to run the risk of hitting a possible NAP'ed/DRA'ed alliance and they do not have to waste turns on god questing.

Throws some idea's out there or tweak it to be a little better, just an idea.

Odie
Last edited by Caprila on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added title tag
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Re: Re-set ascended TAG's

tags were not made to show your alliance colours on ascended, so no :P. Also, wrong place perhaps?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Sol wrote:tags were not made to show your alliance colours on ascended, so no :P. Also, wrong place perhaps?
If its in the wrong section shouldn't the Ascended Admin move it to the correct area? lol
So you just shut down my idea like that? How about trying to work on something that helps with this issue or alter something to fix this issue. Offer suggestions your self of something that might help instead of just saying no ><'
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

~Odin~ #51 wrote:
Sol wrote:tags were not made to show your alliance colours on ascended, so no :P. Also, wrong place perhaps?
If its in the wrong section shouldn't the Ascended Admin move it to the correct area? lol
So you just shut down my idea like that? How about trying to work on something that helps with this issue or alter something to fix this issue. Offer suggestions your self of something that might help instead of just saying no ><'
I would move it out if it was incorrectly placed in my section :P. I don't think there are set mods for For Admin anyway...

Well there is no much of an alternative, you're trying to change players tags because you have one that you don't want them to have? That's silly. IF tags were made to display your allegiance on main then I probably would do something like that.
You could just do what ETL suggested and re-tag your members with a more defined name. If need be get them to change it every month, if a member doesn't change it then obviously they aren't active enough in ascended.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Im lazy and have yet to change mine to something productive. Who cares? Blindly hit people, its far more exciting.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

leave my farm markers alone :D

pssttt. ETL already started a thread about this a couple of weeks ago..
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
~Odin~
Alföðr

fem fatale wrote:pssttt. ETL already started a thread about this a couple of weeks ago..
I know this, I have seen the topic in general. I just thought it might be possible that a game tweak could also fix the issue although it seems its not an idea thats going to float.
Spoiler

Return to “Suggestions”