Link the house.

Suggest any improvements
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Link the house.

Your Ascended acc is the God to your main acc, which is its worshipers. Or at least that's how I look at it. You get a bonus on main from being ascended. If you're descended on Asc then you're punished on main. So if that much is tied and interlinked, can't we also add in the house bonuses from main? If your worshipers are in a house, shouldn't the God also feel the benefit? Basically, if you're main acc is in 10% def increase on main, it should transfer to Asc imo. Thoughts?
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Link the house.

Gohan wrote:Your Ascended acc is the God to your main acc, which is its worshipers. Or at least that's how I look at it. You get a bonus on main from being ascended. If you're descended on Asc then you're punished on main. So if that much is tied and interlinked, can't we also add in the house bonuses from main? If your worshipers are in a house, shouldn't the God also feel the benefit? Basically, if you're main acc is in 10% def increase on main, it should transfer to Asc imo. Thoughts?
Long time for a reply :P. Buuut hmmm, it seems a bit out of context...
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

I kind of get what Gohan is saying. It's like if your town prays to the Pagan God of better farm yield and the Pagan God of fertility blesses you instead. So you wanted a cheeseburger and some corn on the cob and instead you got a bunch of hot nubile women attacking you. In this scenario Sol's logic wins and forget the cheeseburgers, etc.
wardyward
Forum Irregular
ID: 52142

Gohan wrote:Your Ascended acc is the God to your main acc, which is its worshipers. Or at least that's how I look at it. You get a bonus on main from being ascended. If you're descended on Asc then you're punished on main. So if that much is tied and interlinked, can't we also add in the house bonuses from main? If your worshipers are in a house, shouldn't the God also feel the benefit? Basically, if you're main acc is in 10% def increase on main, it should transfer to Asc imo. Thoughts?
+1
ID 52142
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

weaklings, bonuses are for lesser mortals.. god/goddesses should have no need for them
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

fem fatale wrote:weaklings, bonuses are for lesser mortals.. god/goddesses should have no need for them
Did you ever agreed to somethink fem ? :smt043
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter

Return to “Suggestions”