Glory Options

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...

Should Glory Functions be changed?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:12 am

Yes, the current dev setup
16%
Yes, Feri's suggestion
43%
Yes, another suggestion
17%
No, no change at all
24%

Total votes: 63
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Glory Options

This debate has been going on for months, the topics are long and not really going anywhere.

It would be nice imo, to get a better idea of how many players are for/against this.

The poll options :

1. Yes, bring the current setup on Dev to live This is for those that want double strike and glory phase to consume 100% glory, as it currently on dev.
2. Yes, follow Feri's suggestions This follows that double strike & glory phase can only be used 1 at a time, and consume 1k + a % of total. Less severe but still a limitation over time
3. Yes, another suggestion This is for those that feel a change is necessary, but either don't like the currently suggested options, or have one of their own
4. No, no change at all. This is for those that feel that glory options are fine as they are

The full discussion on glory options can be found here : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=198069

The outcome of this poll, won't dictate whether this update goes to live. But, it should give a better idea of players' feeling on the subject.

Please share the link around (to both this and its sister poll on glory options) to as many people as possible, for the best possible representative.

P.s If you are having difficulty voting use style 'Acidtech Blue' in your profile options.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Re: Glory Options

Constructive suggestions & discussions only please

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

should be once/twice per month for all mt's, or all glory's 1k + = 50% 5k + = 75% and 10k+ = 100%.

it's too easy to get and needs to be something that's not used often and carefully planned out throughout the alliances for tackling big accounts.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Jotnar
Forum Newbie

How about using them to make massive planet or to destroy a market made planet "I mean completely GONE" :smt043
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to feed upon them at will.
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

I voted for option 3, another suggestion. It would be a modified version of Feri's suggestion.

For Double Strike: A minimum of 6k G&R points or 20% of your total G&R, whichever is greater.

For Phasing: A minimum of 3k G&R points or 10% of your total G&R, whichever is greater.

Both of which can not be used at once.

Having run through an entire alliance with the use of double strike, I would say it is too powerful for the current cost. I do believe phasing should have a lower cost of entry, as it is a defensive item, however it should not be useable with double strike and vice versa.

I believe the current beta suggestion can be abused by those who continuously build up g&r and use double strike as soon as they get to 1k g&r, while allowing a larger entry point, but a lower usage, but still substantial, for those with more than the minimum g&r it balances out the negatives and positives of the arrangement.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

BMMJ13 wrote:I voted for option 3, another suggestion. It would be a modified version of Feri's suggestion.

For Double Strike: A minimum of 6k G&R points or 20% of your total G&R, whichever is greater.

For Phasing: A minimum of 3k G&R points or 10% of your total G&R, whichever is greater.

Having run through an entire alliance with the use of double strike, I would say it is too powerful for the current cost. I do believe phasing should have a lower cost of entry, as it is a defensive item, however it should not be useable with double strike and vice versa.

I believe the current beta suggestion can be abused by those who continuously build up g&r and use double strike as soon as they get to 1k g&r, while allowing a larger entry point, but a lower usage, but still substantial, for those with more than the minimum g&r it balances out the negatives and positives of the arrangement.
Agree with this.

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

~Coyle~ wrote:
BMMJ13 wrote:I voted for option 3, another suggestion. It would be a modified version of Feri's suggestion.

Agree with this.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Loki™ wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:

Agree with this.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year

Return to “Game Suggestions”