Degraded Duals/Triples

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Degraded Duals/Triples

I would like to suggest that when a dual or triple degrades when stolen, The degraded part is sent out into space to become a planet in it's own right for players to find with their motherships.

It would add value to sending out your mothership and add more normal planets of value to the game to the benefit of everyone.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Re: Degraded Duals/Triples

Mental wrote:I would like to suggest that when a dual or triple degrades when stolen, The degraded part is sent out into space to become a planet in it's own right for players to find with their motherships.

It would add value to sending out your mothership and add more normal planets of value to the game to the benefit of everyone.

:-k

:smt060
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

There are around ~100,000 planets in the Abyss. (This is why you almost always find a planet when you send out your MS. The occasional drunk captain notwithstanding.)

Having (five-ish per week) 'planet pieces' come into the Abyss is not going to increase your chances of finding those pieces, ergo, your solution does not address the problem you perceive. :)

Arguably, the planets in the Abyss are 99.8% weak (lion's share reason why they ended up in the Abyss is being abandoned for that very reason). Societies do not flourish and grow stronger in the Abyss, either. (It is not a planet factory, rather a graveyard, where you can pick the planet type you like from the thousands, but should not expect a fully built planet.. ever. Then once in a blue moon you get a positive -for you- surprise.)
Does that make sense to you? :)
Oreo
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): E

I like the idea
+1
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

How about it replaces one in the abyss, so it removes crappy planets with better planets.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Tetrismonkey wrote:How about it replaces one in the abyss, so it removes crappy planets with better planets.

Return to “Game Suggestions”