removing war

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Unsterblich
Forum Irregular
Alliance: SS
Race: ORI
ID: 2090

Re: removing war

Using GnR and a MT for a 2 week turn refill and now using it for whatever war reset. Is a war set really irritating everyone to make another update to reset a given war set?
what about the new guys using GnR to ascend and farming and building the ascended account and 3 weeks for a refil unless u have GnR which I can asure you they wont have as they save it to finish the ascensions and now more added for using GnR.
so eitherway those with war sets from all over will remain a farm so thats why the server is full of dead accounts.
For every DDE action there is an equal and opposite SS reaction.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

What?
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

I hate to bring up a dying topic, but I has an idea! :smt115 A "Clean Slate"

In the "Clean Slate" the given player receives a name change (and must use it), removal of their existence from enemies attack logs, messages, and war relations. Within the attack logs, the attacking party would see "Unidentified Being" and then the successes or failures of their attack. Same in messages ("Unidentified Being"). Payment can remain the same as suggested before (1000 GNR and market turns). And if there should/would be any negative outcome of the Clean Slate, the victim/attacked party would lose their own war relations and attack logs.

Thoughts? :smt047
shooty08
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hell no, I'm lazy
ID: 1950023

At that point you're just shy of starting a new account. Wouldn't their player id stay the same, making them instantly traceable to anyone who tracks them? I know some of the older players kept excel documents with id numbers and names, to track their farms better.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

Then it can change their ID too. The attacked party obviously doesn't want to give up any planets, army size, naq, ascensions they have already achieved. I know I wouldn't

Return to “Game Suggestions”