SGW is DEAD.

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Re: SGW is DEAD.

harchester wrote:An app on IOS and android would massively boost members /income to game...
I completely agree
Wolverine_nl
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MidNight
Race: Ancient
ID: 68833

A few years ago, mobile/tablet frameworks/apps might not have looked to appealing to create, but nowadays it is really the majority who uses them, less and less PC/Laptops. If i could use an iOS app instead of my laptop or pc, I would.
If i use my iPad/iPhone now, it isn't to mass, just to maintain.
RGuilliman
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Valhalla
Race: Ultramarines
ID: 1914227

The App idea would be a great idea for the game. More people would seem to log in more times to check. If it was possible, bring in a more wider audience. We still have the current members online, but its more to do with activity these days. Veteran players are leaving the game cause of being bored or the game, leaving for awhile then re-joining after a couple years absent.

I remember when it was just about having fun, but you do see some members (not naming cause I don't want to cause hassle on here) getting really serious.

Plus its alot easier to make a army these days with real money. That is just the main problem. You get massed and in 5-10 mins (if you have the money) re-build in that time.

I think the main problem is the activity of players.

I've been playing SGW since I was in college (I live in the UK) and that was in 2005/6 and sometimes I get bored. I've never thought of leaving just in-case I would regret it later.
What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough.

Return to “StarGateWars General”