Final Countdown

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Final Countdown

Infinity wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:28 pm
reborn wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:00 am So before you go saying my name around get some facts. You will see your own friends benefited more than 5 times from what i did. I cant help that i always ascend big and always have done.

I only mentioned you because your account is the best in game, not because you had biggest boost.

reborn wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:00 am But to end that Jo couldnt or wouldnt remove it as the game would of had to b taken back to its last store point, before the bug.
My statement that newbies will never catch up is valid. Even I, with over dozen years of experience, don't stand a chance. Heck, you may quit right now and I still wont be able to catch you in next few years.

P.S. I only have 2 friends, and one of them allowed a team member to mass me hiding behind Trash. That basically leaves me with a friend without s, singular.

Most laughable post ive seen in a long time.

U claim you could never catch up and pretty much crying about it. Would you like to see the convo you had were you said about 6 months ago you have been selling Lahj DMU since you been back for past 2 years constantly not just on your account, your NG and your brothers. But wait you was also selling to me. Damm how will you ever catch someone when your selling them ur own DMU :-k #-o :smt056

Own team member hiding behind Trash????
If you did your research you will find that Trash is infact or was Rambo i dont know if still is but had a hate for everyone mostly TAF, from slovenia maybe? He was playing for quite some time while i was off on a break playing other games for 6 odd years.

But if it makes u happy im also scott, dc death , com and ETL, there r many more but i dont want this to turn into an essay. :-D
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Infinity
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Endgame

reborn wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:50 am
Would you like to see the convo you had were you said about 6 months ago you have been selling Lahj DMU since you been back for past 2 years constantly

Of course I'd like to see it since I got back in october-november 2018 and didn't know who lajh was before that.
for past 2 years constantly not just on your account, your NG and your brothers.
Semi truth at best. My bro played for about a month or two while he was in between jobs and had moved into my house. It was basically quid pro quo, until I got banned of course. He was banned too, not that he cared about it.

Prior to that I begged him for months to spend 100k turns that were left on my old NG and he refused, although he did export a farm list from my old NG with his MS Excel skill. I wish I knew that when I was ascending.
If you did your research you will find that Trash is infact or was Rambo i dont know if still is but had a hate for everyone mostly TAF, from slovenia maybe? He was playing for quite some time while i was off on a break playing other games for 6 odd years.

Isn't it convenient that he did exactly what you wanted at the exact time you wanted?

And how would you of all people know what his motives were, if you didn't have anything to with it?
Lajh
Forum Regular

First of all, my name is Lajh

Second, Reborn (or Lebron w/e) i imagine you like the guy in your signature.

and third, since we are measuring penises, mines ok in size and i know how to use it
I wrote: Why do people put quotes in their signatures?
http://www.lajh.youaremighty.com/
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Lajh wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:49 pm
and third, since we are measuring penises, mines ok in size and i know how to use it

show me
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
reborn
Forum Elite

Infinity wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:13 am
Would you like to see the convo you had were you said about 6 months ago you have been selling Lahj DMU since you been back for past 2 years constantly

Of course I'd like to see it since I got back in october-november 2018 and didn't know who lajh was before that.
for past 2 years constantly not just on your account, your NG and your brothers.
Semi truth at best. My bro played for about a month or two while he was in between jobs and had moved into my house. It was basically quid pro quo, until I got banned of course. He was banned too, not that he cared about it.

Prior to that I begged him for months to spend 100k turns that were left on my old NG and he refused, although he did export a farm list from my old NG with his MS Excel skill. I wish I knew that when I was ascending.

Isn't it convenient that he did exactly what you wanted at the exact time you wanted?

And how would you of all people know what his motives were, if you didn't have anything to with it?

Your wish is my command

Saturday 20 April
Infinity, 5:01 PM
Lajh bought 2q+ every month since I am here

Thats almost 1/2 year now

Sunday April 21
Infinity, 3:12 PM
39/36 cov

Infinity, 3:12 PM
To bad they fixed that APP boost

Infinity, 3:13 PM
I have 28quint dmu in life force on *sangraal

So thats using *sangraal but waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Sunday March 24
Agent, 10:48 AM
Kid? If so I'm too small atm to hit u

Infinity, 10:48 AM
Yeah

Infinity, 10:48 AM
Hmmm

Infinity, 10:49 AM
What abou *shrek

Agent, 10:49 AM
Sec

Agent, 10:50 AM
Can hit that

Infinity, 10:50 AM
Give me 5-10 minutes

Agent, 10:51 AM
Alright

Infinity, 10:54 AM
25q

I could attack some since i attacked them in last 24h

Agent, 10:55 AM
Nps I'll set broker up in a bit when I get out of bed 😂

Infinity, 10:56 AM
Ok

Opps thats using 2 ngs accounts.

Also if u use the search box thats at the top right of this forum and input names its amazing it brings up loads of different posts about that person. U know to get info. or as u think i just puck this stuff out of thin air. :smt043
Lajh wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:49 pm First of all, my name is Lajh
Opps sorry Lahj
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

Infinity
Forum Intermediate

reborn wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:52 am Infinity, 3:12 PM
To bad they fixed that APP boost

Infinity, 3:13 PM

Saturday 20 April
Lajh bought 2q+ every month since I am here

Thats almost 1/2 year now

1 divided with 2 is half. How did you get past elementary school?
reborn wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:52 am Infinity, 3:13 PM

So thats using *sangraal but waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Sunday March 24
Agent, 10:48 AM
Kid? If so I'm too small atm to hit u

Infinity, 10:49 AM
What abou *shrek

I could attack some since i attacked them in last 24h

Opps thats using 2 ngs accounts.
*shrek is ascended of *sangraal and kid is not a NG, but that must be rocket science for someone who doesn't know 1/2=half
reborn
Forum Elite

If u meant that,most would say half or just but 6 months, i read that as 1-2 year as you wasnt sure.

You was in Taf quite some time before that with ur Kid account and *six

So you have been playing longer than that.

You know that other account that was banned, yet i bought dmu from you on that account too #-o

12373 *Origin

1992707 *Six
Spoiler

Lajh
Forum Regular

Buying DMU

BUMP
Infinity
Forum Intermediate

Go to sleep, Lajh, since you're obviously so tired that you're posting in wrong thread.
reborn wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:02 pm If u meant that,most would say half or just but 6 months, i read that as 1-2 year as you wasnt sure.
Probably because you're not the smartest.

reborn wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:02 pm
You was in Taf quite some time before that with ur Kid account and *six

So you have been playing longer than that.
Doesn't change the fact that I was on vac mode for a long time, until I came back in november.

reborn wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:02 pm
You know that other account that was banned

12373 *Origin

1992707 *Six
Mr. tiny brains learn to read:
Infinity wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:13 am It was basically quid pro quo, until I got banned of course. He was banned too

And I never got an answer why were we banned. After a about month of not being unbanned, I was so upset that I basically quit the game, until a friend convinced me to play.

reborn wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:02 pm yet i bought dmu from you on that account too #-o
Definitely not from me, although I was the who received the naq since:
Infinity wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:13 am My bro played for about a month or two while he was in between jobs and had moved into my house. It was basically quid pro quo
I feel almost as slow as you, since this is the second time I had to quote same line.

I'm all ears if you have anything else, but next time try not to be a retard.
reborn
Forum Elite

When i bought dmu from u on shrek it was you that i spoke to.

When u offered me dmu again 1 week later it was you again but this time i got it from *six.

Any time i sent messages ingame to any of the accounts kid/ shrek or six it was always that u replied on skype for it.

Or how about when u found a 500tri naq hit that u did find quite alot, but it was *six that farmed it in main. Then when i saw it i was farming it too. Your reply was i just spent 10k on that.

Sunday 5 May
Agent, 2:46 PM
nice quick 200 tri, I guess looking in logs does help once in a while :D

Infinity, 2:56 PM
(xd)

I wasted 10k at on that guy

Agent, 2:57 PM
looks like 500 was out?

Agent, 2:58 PM
I saw it when it was at 380

Infinity, 2:58 PM
Yeah, 500t

Opps , Learn to read retard :)
Spoiler

Infinity
Forum Intermediate

reborn wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:36 am When i bought dmu from u on shrek it was you that i spoke to.

When u offered me dmu again 1 week later it was you again but this time i got it from *six.
So? On one or two occasions he was ready to sell weapons when DMU buyers were able to take them, and even then we had to wait at least 10-20 minutes.
reborn wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:36 am
Any time i sent messages ingame to any of the accounts kid/ shrek or six it was always that u replied on skype for it.
Bro showed me pm's that he was getting, of course I replied when I haven't forgotten.

reborn wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:36 am
Or how about when u found a 500tri naq hit that u did find quite alot, but it was *six that farmed it in main. Then when i saw it i was farming it too. Your reply was i just spent 10k on that.

Sunday 5 May
Agent, 2:46 PM
nice quick 200 tri, I guess looking in logs does help once in a while :D

(xd)

I wasted 10k at on that guy

Agent, 2:57 PM
looks like 500 was out?

Agent, 2:58 PM
I saw it when it was at 380

Infinity, 2:58 PM
Yeah, 500t

Opps , Learn to read retard :)
You told me that checking logs finally paid off, but how could you see it farming when *six was never in EG?

I bought *sangraal(*shrek) on first day of new year and I vacated *six shortly after that. 10 days later i joined EG.

infinity01/10/2019
found him
Can you send me an invitation
harch approved it
bigmacz01/10/2019
sent
infinity01/10/2019
ty
infinity01/10/2019
would you mind changing my title to infinity
I want to know if my "friends" are massing knowing it's me
Can you also invite 1989378
bigmacz01/10/2019
sent and sure
infinity01/10/2019
thanks
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

I would always approve infinity- love him
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Lajh
Forum Regular

ye me too.

who even is that Rebron guy?
reborn
Forum Elite

Lajh wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:48 pm ye me too.

who even is that Rebron guy?

I dont know lagh , just some wierdo.
Spoiler

hugo08642
Forum Newbie

Infinity wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:34 am How is a newbie going to make up for the huge LF that some players got with a bug when they ascened?

At my last ascention I calculated that I had to ascend with more than 15quad naq in my bank to get the same amount of LF that reborn, and he got it practically free of charge. 20q if I count the amount of LF already converted.
There will always be players, in all types of games, that will have stronger accounts. This doesn't have to mean that people won't sign up. Sure some will crack the **Filtered**, but some will stay. Also, that much naq can be farmed, so active players can get a reasonable (not great) ascended account within 1 year.

Return to “StarGateWars General”