A Massive Group Effort

Forum for all general ingame discussion.

Shall we get one player to 100k UP raw together?

What the ... ? Insolent pig. No.
61%
Hmm... maybe?
9%
Well, yes. Sounds like a good plan!
4%
When do we start?! :D
7%
Why not build the account, with enough power to challenge jtest?
19%

Total votes: 57
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Woop Woop Bad Idea alert [ yeah it can go off twice in 1 week... ]

Anyway SOOO many bad points to pick up on here, first, you say you will 'just make a new account' whats that about ? isnt that called a Multie ? second why would the WHOLE of SGW want to send you all there things ? Also I am pritty sure if a few 'big' playes sold some UU they could do it in hours if they could find the right people etc. What would happen to this 'multie' account ? you get to keep the nice account ? or would you pay everyone back ? if so whats the point ? SGC and a few other players have done it on there own pritty much, and I take my hat off to them. They all have different ways, raiding, farming, selling UU, Buying UU etc.

I just think you should work on it yourself OR with a few of your closer circle of allies. Not SGW the Community. Sorry for the destorying rant, but it was a weak idea.

BW
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

*coughs* aaaaand as it's been pointed out by a couple people, there are already a number of people (ie, more than 10 that i know of) who have over 100k RAW up.

silly boy.
oskar
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

whats so amazing about a 100kUP? If you wanted to see big you should have seen GDD's total :shock: :shock: :shock: :-D
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Seeing how Castor can't log in today, I'll relay some replies.
Boy... that was a fun night. :D

UBERN00B! wrote:Does this sound dodgy to anyone else? I smell a multi. :shock:

Hah. A multi. Realign your olfactory sensors, mr. :)
Castor's my date.

Bad Wolf wrote:Woop Woop Bad Idea alert [ yeah it can go off twice in 1 week... ]

Castor says he feels honoured by your reply, Bad Wolf. Even though it is destroying. :P

Well... first of all, it isn't a multi account really... who said anything about a new account? Castor's is 2 days old, so quite new in itself. :) He intended the plan to be all focused around HIM. Which was part of the reason why it couldn't work in the first place.

Bad Wolf wrote:I just think you should work on it yourself OR with a few of your closer circle of allies. Not SGW the Community. Sorry for the destorying rant, but it was a weak idea.

Truth be told. That's what I told him last night... :)
Still he chose to go through with it. :?

Rienna wrote:*coughs* aaaaand as it's been pointed out by a couple people, there are already a number of people (ie, more than 10 that i know of) who have over 100k RAW up.

You don't want to know his TRUE first idea... he wanted to build a collective account to rival Jtest... *grin*
:lol:

Oskar wrote:whats so amazing about a 100kUP? If you wanted to see big you should have seen GDD's total

170k raw, wasn't it? :lol:
Yeah, massive... :D
PUNISHER
Forum Grunt
Alliance: DD
Race: tollah
ID: 55295

bryan wrote:the highest raw up in this game EVER was 170k, which doesnt exist anymore. The person ascended. As that person has now quit, i think its fair to say that it was Genlucky DD that achieved that remarkable amount. noone was within 70k of that up at that stage.

thats slightly innacurate
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s285 ... serBar.gif
you will be missed

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

What should it be then, Punisher? :?

Castor messaged me, he said: "I hope to one day have earned the respect you guys have given me so far already."

I don't really understand, but I think it's like saying "Thanks for all the respect, now I will try to actually earn it." ;)

Anyone have any good ideas on great projects for the community?
Like Castors first plan... :P to build an account powerful enough to mass Jtest. :D And then ask Bill to return for a day to mass Jtest with that.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

[DDII] Elladan wrote:What should it be then, Punisher? :?

Castor messaged me, he said: "I hope to one day have earned the respect you guys have given me so far already."

I don't really understand, but I think it's like saying "Thanks for all the respect, now I will try to actually earn it." ;)

Anyone have any good ideas on great projects for the community?
Like Castors first plan... :P to build an account powerful enough to mass Jtest. :D And then ask Bill to return for a day to mass Jtest with that.

Jtest can NOT be massed, even if we built some1 with same strike that my chaos server one (over 150 quintillions)...why? Because he's always on PPT :lol: :lol:
Castor
Fledgling Forumer

Ow. Bad idea as well.. well.. Ella said so to me before. Don't know why she brought it up again?

Return to “StarGateWars General”