stargate s10e11

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

the SGA episodes were quite good, but the sg-1 was even better, but mostly because we have waited longer for that...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
GAT-X207
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Zeratul wrote:we use bittorrent to get the stargate episodes... there they are readily available...

true theres a few shows that i would torrent but i had a close call with viruses when torenting b4. ive avoided them since
who needs submarines anyway, those little black boats just keep sinking under the water anyway.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we only torrent those episodes just released, and then those files with most sources... if 800 people have the file, it isnt as likely to be a virus... it is much more likely with those with about ten persons...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

the_noob
Forum Newbie

[edited]

:cry:
Last edited by the_noob on Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spacey
Forum Zombie

rescinded...never mind about it
Last edited by Spacey on Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
GAT-X207
Forum Expert

yay, ep 11 is now on youtube!!! not gonna say anything about it yet
lol its been up for 2 dyas already and uploaded by 3 ppl's accts ](*,)
the acct that put it on was kahl07
who needs submarines anyway, those little black boats just keep sinking under the water anyway.
Traa
Forum Grunt
Race: Ancient

the episode was cool =)
i'm waiting 4 the next one
the_noob
Forum Newbie

I just saw ''Line in the sand'', it was good.. not as good as ''the quest2'' but still.

Now lets just wait for the next episode in a week
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

only 4-5 days... which is good... the shorter wait, the better...

Rokas
Forum Newbie

Was much better when I downloaded full seasons and watched whenever I wanted. Hate this wait-one-week thing.
Jimmy Kay
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Dirtty Dozen for life
Race: Ascended Goauld
Alternate name(s): The Great One, but you can call me Your Majesty or Master

Rokas wrote:Was much better when I downloaded full seasons and watched whenever I wanted. Hate this wait-one-week thing.

true, true
"Everyone's a pacifist between wars! It's like being a vegetarian between meals." - Colman McCarthy
I am an extraordinary trader [ no bragging ] or [ just bragging ] :)
CHECK out my positiveTRADE FEEDBACK: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=45689
who am I ?
Spoiler
I am an ancient SGW player (from the time it was still called SGW), I have been playing since the 4th month, & I've made a name for myself by heavily farming ,raiding & trading - up to 16 hours a day. I was one of the first to reach the first raiding limit: 75 mill, I've had my share of battles & of military brotherhood with the great Dirty Dozen & got some good thrills in battle with Blahh, from The Legion).

Now, I am mostly retired from in-game fighting ,as RL is keeping me VERY busy & most of my friends from the old DD have left SGW.
how I TRADE:
Spoiler
> FAST, EFFICIENT & PROFITABLE:
* I do make a habit of offering the best rates that ANY competition can offer & offering SPECIAL deals to repeat customers
* First come first serve basis, unless reserved TRADE POLICY
* for cash trades - ONLY using paypal
* FAST - ONLY realtime on MSN [andreivictor_radulescu@yahoo.com]
* about selling AT's: I'll accept as soon as I'll be back online (max 24 hours, usually less)
* if you have ANY problems adding me on msn [andreivictor_radulescu@yahoo.com] - check this out http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums ... 22aeb036c/
OR add my alternate msn [jimmy1k@hotmail.com]
OR pm me via the forum PM OR in game grounded (id 59620)
- over 1 000 mill uu & 1 700 trill Naq traded on the Black Market

Return to “The TV room”