reserves

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Reality
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Alliance: Machiavellian Panthers
Race: i dun liek 2b racist
ID: 1

Honours and Awards

Let's give Ston an answer.

The answer is in this text, but I shall simplify it to make it more evident.

The text is:

Reserves grow at the same rate as life force when you are below the maximum, do not grow at all when your life force is not at max, and can never go above the life force reserve maximum, which is currently set at 10x your max life force.

The simplified answer to your question, taken from the text is:

Reserves [...] can never go above the life force reserve maximum [...]

OR

Reserves grow at the same rate as life force when you are below the maximum, do not grow at all when your life force is not at max, and can never go above the life force reserve maximum, which is currently set at 10x your max life force.
There are three realities.

There's perceived reality, which is subjective.

There's actual reality, which is what actually exists.

And then there's me.
dredd2525
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Ston wrote:taken form ingame update screen:
wouldnt it be wise to set a max of ascension you can do? like 20 in total so even the living gods have to plan frther ascensions, instead of reascending with minimal ressources as often as they can to get an incredible LF amount and taking down everyone else??

protection from descension is not just a numbers battle. it is also a defensive matter of Defence Power Level, Defence Skill Level, Energy Repulsion Level, and Personal Constitution.

All the life force in the world will not help somone who has no ability to minimize their life loss through defense.
Ston
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: Ascended Stone
ID: 13514

Reality wrote:[...]Let's give Ston an answer.[...]

thanks and now i quote this
"..When life force, and life force reserve, is at zero - you can consider yourself descended. ..."

and again the question: who needs a growing life force reserve if you have 2 mil normal LF or more?? esp if you can reascend within 6 ppt-days in main easily if you have a good army size and at least 150bil to get into top 100 ranks.

this will only be a benefit for teh strong players who already have superb defense, const. etc in ascension. while weaker and recent ascended players will fall like flies..

dredd2525 wrote:[...]protection from descension is not just a numbers battle. [...]

here i have to disagree! it is only about these numbers. the defense, Repulsion and Constitution just indirectly rise the intial value. still its the only one that is important.
Reality
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Alliance: Machiavellian Panthers
Race: i dun liek 2b racist
ID: 1

Honours and Awards

If Life Force is included, I see no need for a reserve, personally. I'm secretly hoping that that is an error ;).

Note the word "hoping", though. I have no idea if it is or not.

EDIT: On second thought, actual life force is something that you want to spend. If someone doesn't spend it, chances are, it's because they don't play seriously, so going through their physical defenses should be easy, or at the very least, they will get progressively weaker, as everyone else gets stronger.

It would be hard to get to them on a personal level, but descending is supposed to be hard, any way you look at it.
There are three realities.

There's perceived reality, which is subjective.

There's actual reality, which is what actually exists.

And then there's me.
Rukia
Forum Elite

those personal abilities finally gain some meaning ^_^
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

ZS Agent281
Forum Intermediate
Location: At the edges of the universe, waiting, replicating.

For the next couple of days I would advise you all, if you aren't doing it already, to try and let your Chaneling do all of the work. I really don't want to go and let my LF drop below maximum so that I can get it to charge right for a while. Besides, I neglected my God abilities so they are pretty cheap... :oops:
By Haktar-
Ston
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: Ascended Stone
ID: 13514

next question: kills -do they give you bonuses or save you from deascension related to the ppl you deascended?
MGZ
Forum Irregular

ZS Agent281 ~Prophet~ wrote: I neglected my God abilities so they are pretty cheap... :oops:

tsk tsk tsk [-X

no neglecting god abilities, those are a big reason to play ascension before descension comes out - protect your ascended self! yes, physical defense will be important, but that can be sabbed/massed away if people really want to do it. and if that's gone and you don't have any god powers to defend yourself, then: NO SOUP FOR YOU!
political correctness is a doctrine fostered by an illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mass media that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I believe gun control is being able to hit your target.
Rukia
Forum Elite

ZS Agent281 ~Prophet~ wrote:For the next couple of days I would advise you all, if you aren't doing it already, to try and let your Chaneling do all of the work. I really don't want to go and let my LF drop below maximum so that I can get it to charge right for a while. Besides, I neglected my God abilities so they are pretty cheap... :oops:

my god abilities r good enuf for now...its good to kno i mainly focused on those ^_^
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

ZS Agent281
Forum Intermediate
Location: At the edges of the universe, waiting, replicating.

MGZ wrote:
ZS Agent281 ~Prophet~ wrote: I neglected my God abilities so they are pretty cheap... :oops:

tsk tsk tsk [-X

no neglecting god abilities, those are a big reason to play ascension before descension comes out - protect your ascended self! yes, physical defense will be important, but that can be sabbed/massed away if people really want to do it. and if that's gone and you don't have any god powers to defend yourself, then: NO SOUP FOR YOU!

I am sorry soup Nazi... :cry:
By Haktar-
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

my god abilities are very good. my physical realm. not so much. ah well. at least my reserve is full.
There are some things in life money can't buy. For everything else, there's superior firepower.
Rav3n
Forum Irregular
Alliance: none
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 102364
Alternate name(s): KaRoll, rav3n_pl

I`m new in ascended and been descended by few "bad guys".
So a questions:
1. If more than 1 player attacks, they can attack more than once per 4h? Or the 4h limit is for all attacks on "victim"?
2. Reserve is loaded after filling "main" ALF?
3. All bad things are posible when You have a "active" ascended account. It`s possible to delete ascended acc and keep main ascended bonuses? Or when i descend from ascendnd my ascended account is deleted? And I lost last asceson bonuses or for all previous ascesions (I have one but my freieds more)?

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”