Beta Site changes - ascended superweapon & attacks

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

Question, where is the line where fleets increase in cost massively?
Corkscrew
Forum Regular

Id like to know that aswell...
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

Corkscrew wrote:Id like to know that aswell...

It's somewhere before 50k according to Mojo Rising. :lol:

He said a hand full, tells me at least three, so I'm betting that you and I will hit it soon.
Corkscrew
Forum Regular

Well its going to take me awhile at the rate im growing.... :(
Jeffsupersaiyan
Fledgling Forumer

Whats the best thing to do when a person ascends ?
The O-Neill
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient-Tauri
ID: 11531

Jeffsupersaiyan wrote:Whats the best thing to do when a person ascends ?

Depends on a great many things. #1 Where you are in sgw is by far the biggest. Everything else is secondary at this point.

#2 I would say charisma and fleets, defense, assassin, and a few others like they've said. (I hit this on the head back around oct '05)

But if you aren't #1, best to forget #2 and go a different route, #3.

#3 Well, focus on the stats that can't be taken away and help when things are taken away. :wink:

Defense is basically worthless in ascension, your best bet if you aren't part of #1, is to have the best attack modifier in the game...as the threat of that is your defense. Also a good assassin ranking to help out and protect your attack. (ofc you'll have to have high personal stat modifiers too)

And I would say you need levels 100-140 in each, just to match, higher if you are behind.

There is another way, and it doesn't involve ascending, thus those at AG can use it, and well, just look around and you'll know what's going on. Lots of people will be able to get 10-50 mill life force points from it, and this will go up over time. Study the recent updates, and how they are being used :wink:

Good luck :)
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
Ston
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: Ascended Stone
ID: 13514

a lil question i ran across yesterday:
if someone does not rise its lf max capacity, but only flow will he be able to get deascended at all -considering the max 1/3 damage rule?

for example:
someone having a 4K max LF -> 40K max LF reserve (=>max 12K damage per attack)
but a flow skill of 50 => ~2k regeneration per turn
you can personally attack every 4 hours = 8 turns passing =>16kLF earned
when normal LF at max (with 4k lf max 2 turns) he repairs his LF reserve (6 turns long, so 12K repair)

so unless im completely wrong somewhere in my maths, he would regenerate completely before another personal attack can take place, would he?!

i know its too late for most of us but for new ascended players or those who didnt play ascension till now its a valid tactic to hide atm.

any thoughts?
Killy
Forum Grunt

Ston, i guess this logic would be fine but since i'm testing rabbit myself now - i think u missed something or i'm wrong cos :

Feb 27, 2007 EnterTheLion ascendedAttack 40,390 Life Force Lost 99 0 191 3 23,314,884,832

Feb 27, 2007 Hensenshi ascendedAttack 18,464 Life Force Lost 99 0 174 7,902,968 10,659,202,756 details
Feb 27, 2007 EnterTheLion Destroy Destruction 15 80 728 8,136,842 55,059,976,565

This was apart from date 2,3 hours away attacks.

First i thought you have 6 hours to recover - so in that time noone can attack u again but as far as i can see - u can be attacked normal way again and again and also some other guy can take out your life force with ascension attack - so now i wonder - how would someone defend if there is like 10 people attacking him for descension?

Best regards.

p.s. I guess i will return those attacks in some years when you will outgrow the game and i will be able to repair at your level. :)
Killy
Forum Grunt

Oh.

Oh, see I'm quite a newbe when it comes to fighting and there are just things i can not understan at my full will to do so. Cos of such things my imagination started to make funny ideas about not playing game fer for all but that would be something we don't want to discuss, right?

And i probably won't get answer, that's just the way things are for some, eh?

Both parties are exhausted, these battles being very taxing on ones being. While the battle is now over, it is also not finished. It has will finish in 6 real hours (or 6 eons ingame time). Yes - linear time is one of the things that are left behind in the ascended planes.

04:52 Reborn ascendedAttack 42,138 Life Force Lost 99 0 27 3 24,323,446,010 details
00:42 Reborn ascendedAttack 41,928 Life Force Lost 99 0 28 3 24,202,445,091

Best regards.
Ston
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: Ascended Stone
ID: 13514

@killy: ont he dev serve the time was set to 6 hours but when installed on real ascended server it was lowered to 4hours, liek stated in the update screen
An ascended battle takes 4 realtime hours - so you cannot attack if you or they have/are battling (ie its been less than 4 hours since last battle.)

so i guess forum jsut missed to adjust the the text message according to the new time lmit of attacks.

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”