Kills?

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

Sleipnir wrote:
Lore wrote:
Sleipnir wrote:
Elemental_FIRE wrote:That would be great. Let's say 1000 kills?

Anyways... I guess this is coming into effect soon. I already started putting up my defensive stats into these. At 10 each already.

Thats true... the really strong players woul technically never die. At 10 constitution, you have 10% damage REDUCTION. So, someone is probably gonna get to 100 in a few months.

Cost for level 100 alone: 3,001,500 life give or take 500 (I don't remember the base value ATM, and can't be bothered to look it up)

This interests me here? Is it possible to have 100% immunity? The cost posted here can be acheived in 1 ascention now? Can anyone clarify?

1 level no longer corresponds to 1%, judging from my own constitution score.

Judging from my and a friends constitution, pretty sure it's exponential.

Friend's Personal Constitution
(you will only take 82.36% of the damage that reaches you) 28
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

I still wonder what the max out is on personal constitution.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Shooting Star
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

As far as I know, there is no maximum constitution. But the percentages go up asymptotically so it is impossible to ever reach 100% protection. I know this because I tried. I currently have a 70 constitution and will only take 61.56% of the damage that reaches me. I think that 100 constitution gets you 50% and I am not sure if it goes up by 100 or 50 for each increment thereafter. I believe it is 200 constitution is 25%, 300 constitution is 12.5%, 400 constitution is 6.25%, and so on and so forth. Of course, with descension being damn near impossible, personal ascended stats aren't really that necessary anymore.
Ston
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: Ascended Stone
ID: 13514

yup, i think thats how the calc should be atm.
but lets be serious, whoever manages to reach a level 200+ in constitution maybe earned that "almost invincibility". either he ascended with lots of APP or neglected the other stats. beside 6% of a 10mil personal attack can still screw you :)
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Shooting Star wrote:As far as I know, there is no maximum constitution. But the percentages go up asymptotically so it is impossible to ever reach 100% protection. I know this because I tried. I currently have a 70 constitution and will only take 61.56% of the damage that reaches me. I think that 100 constitution gets you 50% and I am not sure if it goes up by 100 or 50 for each increment thereafter. I believe it is 200 constitution is 25%, 300 constitution is 12.5%, 400 constitution is 6.25%, and so on and so forth. Of course, with descension being damn near impossible, personal ascended stats aren't really that necessary anymore.

Thanks for the reply. It changes my stratagy greatly.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
EliteAceMan
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Dirty Dozen [DD]
Race: Tauri
ID: 19889

Bascially every stat that used to be important now screwes you :-)
All Your Base Are Belong to Us
Dirty Dozen Command Staff [EWO] (Retired)
Email = acethegreatone@gmail email say hello (Feb 2015)
Slayer of the Forum
TheOrigin {Descended from this realm...for now...}
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Isn't that whats happening in ascended now? Screwing all the players who have worked long and hard for what they have? Maybe we can get admin to start putting in multiple SW's??? Or how about making it so only ascended account 1 yr old can be hit with it? Then the noobs have no worries, just the old timers?

Hope noone missed the sarcasm dripping from that post.
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”