need to do somthing about the Quantum wars market

baldey2
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: none
Race: Ancient
ID: 22088

need to do somthing about the Quantum wars market

iv been wating now for 3week to use the market but there has been no miners for me to trade my ats on why do you change the market so you can trade your ats for naq or put a lot more minres on the market each week even if its 1500 ats for like 50k miners a lest we get the chance to use the market to sell ats
Mr Baldey Lives Agian

msn: baldey2@hotmail.com
I have done trades with some of the best players if you dont beleave me then look here....
Trade feed back: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=33524
Broker ID : 22088
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Moved to quantum section.

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

it's ur problem that u're not active enough to spend it....whining and whining and whining :evil: like I said, if admin gives more miners to the market I'll be massing top 100 players/defences which are not allied with me or my friends...hm...I'm realy thinking about massing next one who whines about the market :evil:

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
baldey2
Fledgling Forumer

Neimenljivi wrote:it's ur problem that u're not active enough to spend it....whining and whining and whining :evil: like I said, if admin gives more miners to the market I'll be massing top 100 players/defences which are not allied with me or my friends...hm...I'm realy thinking about massing next one who whines about the market :evil:

~Jack

im just saying admin needs to look at more ways to trade things on the market and as for being active im chicking the market every chance i get and the amount of miners has not change for almost 3 weeks
Mr Baldey Lives Agian

I have done trades with some of the best players if you dont beleave me then look here....
Lord Me
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

im whining about the market. .. damm its so bad.. .lol .. come here erection. . my pennis slaughter is waiting for u!!!!!!!
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

baldey wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:it's ur problem that u're not active enough to spend it....whining and whining and whining :evil: like I said, if admin gives more miners to the market I'll be massing top 100 players/defences which are not allied with me or my friends...hm...I'm realy thinking about massing next one who whines about the market :evil:

~Jack

im just saying admin needs to look at more ways to trade things on the market and as for being active im chicking the market every chance i get and the amount of miners has not change for almost 3 weeks

yeah and now u're saying "oh admin pls let us play, give us miners on the market so we can play"...we, top ones, are mortals too and can play without miners on market, you know...

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
baldey2
Fledgling Forumer

yer but how hard is it to say add a trade for ats for naq
Mr Baldey Lives Agian

Taxxy
Forum Irregular

use those attack turns to farm, work on you UP, that will generate the miners u want.... problem solved
It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

baldey wrote:yer but how hard is it to say add a trade for ats for naq

yea and then every inactive will catch up in army with those of us who acctualy WORKED to get where we are and market would be messed up again, and so on...

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Lord Me
Forum Irregular

no miners in market. . if u want to play wait till next wave cause this one we all worked a lot to make it at least a little bit less boring. . no need to get players in here who didnt do anything and see them getting strong with miners . well might mean ill get a better attack to famr those new farms . . but still not fair. . .

Return to “General”