All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

Re: The Big Bad Wolf

congrats on being a mod

as a System Lord I do believe that you are wrong Omoc the goa'uld are the only race that truly roleplay anymore the tok'ra RP as well but they are not their own race :P they are simply the same race with different philosophical beliefs no more no less.
Spoiler
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

My "spamming" has to do with the amount of activity on this forum, or often times lack of. Activity on the forum is directly linked to modding, and BW is now a mod of this forum. Therefore, my spamming is directly linked with the topic of this thread, while your posts are merely linked to our wonderful mods awesome name.

An Irritated Phoenix
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Lord Zeus
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Correct me if I am wrong but you are not part of the TSA alliance,and are you Tollan Phoenix in main? (SORRY IF I AM BEING RUDE)
click on link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MbeT7_ARm8

GMT -5
Email address - Teddyderham@Gmail.com
ID number - 1906017
Supporter status - Yes
Ascension level -Prior of the INDU
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

No, that's a perfectly legit question. An alliance member left and gave his account to another alliance member. I got alliance member number two's account and sold my old one to a guy on the forum, who turned out to be middle man.

I didn't mind that, but the person he bought it for saw the fact I left a name change as a pleasant addition, and has chosen not to change his name, which at first was okay, but is now starting to tick me off. I've already gotten a PM on this forum stating I owed someone else 400 bil (that was sorted out), so if someone in perg could tell "Tollan Phoenix" to USE HIS NAME CHANGE, I would be grateful.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”