~~~~JACKS POST~~~~~~

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...

Remove Jack from being a Mod?

Yes
56%
No
44%

Total votes: 50
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Re: ~~~~JACKS POST~~~~~~

Isnt it clear, its not about how good the person is as a mod, its how much you can abuse the community in your posts, and how much you can suck up to smoosh on msn, thats what gets you your mod rights now.

Argue it all you want, you know its true, aslong as you got smoosh in your pocket there, you can do whatever the hell you want, to whoever you want and nothing will happen to you.

Jack wrote:
Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:It's weird you know. Another mod (Therook) was removed after he 'dared' to question smooshable. How many more good mods will have to go for the community to realize what kind of admin smooshable is? that all he wants are BLIND SHEEPS following him all the time? Or BEST FRIENDS who will BLINDLY follow him?

He does not need people with THEIR OWN OPINION. He does not need people who DISAGREE. Because then he'd not have full control over these forums.

How many more good mods will be removed until we all speak up, people?

Teal'auc

The Rook quit and thus had his access removed.

BUCK quit several times, posted several times he quit, but his mod rights where never removed, sure his name went to ( what looks like a nomral user ) but he still had and still used his mod rights, so dont try pull that one.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Jack wrote:The Rook quit and thus had his access removed.

Half truth. He said he would quit if you are not being sorted out after REPEATED abuse of forum users and for lacking any sort of respect and tact.

smooshable only showed who he favoured. Sadly, he favoured miserable moderator (Jack) over fair mod (Therook)

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Jack wrote:There was nothing wrong with either of those. :lol:

Im glad you think its funny...exactly what we are talking about here you act beyond you call of duty and you think its a big joke..
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

Jack wrote:
Ifrit wrote:

Im glad you think its funny...exactly what we are talking about here you act beyond you call of duty and you think its a big joke..

I think this charade is a big joke.

saddly you and smoosh are the only two NOT taking this serious
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Jack wrote:
Ifrit wrote:

The only joke is the fact that you got made a supermod when you are one of the most abusive people on the forums, and to go along with the joke we have an admin that goes out of his way to piss everyone off, with all the crap decisions he makes, * yet hes supposed to be the admin for the community yea right, he only looks out for himself, oh well thats not true hes got your back too *
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

GeneralChaos wrote:
Jack wrote:
Ifrit wrote:

The only joke is the fact that you got made a supermod when you are one of the most abusive people on the forums, and to go along with the joke we have an admin that goes out of his way to **Filtered** everyone off, with all the crap decisions he makes, * yet hes supposed to be the admin for the community yea right, he only looks out for himself, oh well thats not true hes got your back too *
exactly why I called the system Nazism
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Spartan Group Omega
Race: Project MJOLNIR
ID: 117

he's laughing at these ridiculous comments. a bunch of sore players who had there feelers hurt. LOL :lol:

xXxHonourxXx
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Jack wrote:The Rook quit and thus had his access removed.

I gave my notice for 2 weeks if things didnt change...

why did I do that?

So that I didnt leave the ascended forum unmodded. I actually give a damn about the job that I do even though I dont get paid for it. Modding is still a job and as such should be approached appropriately...

Smoosh removed my powers and now the ascended forum doesn't have a mod.(yes come back and say well one of the other mods can cover it)

I'm not saying the ascended section has now fallen into a horrific state now I've not bee na mod for 3 hours I am stating that your putting more work on other mods where it just wasn't needed and I was giving smoosh/other mods time to sort out a replacement for me.

But you know what clearly people dont read my posts I didnt even get a **Filtered** pm saying thanks for your time as a mod or even a **Filtered** off you useless **Filtered**.

but thats not the point I dont need smoosh to come up to me to tell me I did as good a job as I could have done because I know I did. I'm more disappointed in the fact that he thought it was best to remove my access straight away and put more strain on the mod team. Thats clearly the "team leader" standard mods have learnt to cope with but shouldn't have to.

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Ifrit wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:
TheRook wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:@ TheRook, some valid points, but I think Jack wanted to teach him a lesson. Humiliation? That's what racial slur deserves. People must learn there are things that are unacceptable both HERE and OUTSIDE of forums.

that is what a racial slur deserves... but it shouldn't be done by a mod as they are purely modding to make sure users adhere to the forum rules not to humiliate people if they deserve it or not...

which is why <mod edit> should have been used along with the warning issued.

TheRook

Hmmm Jack used his mod colour and mentionned reason for edit... :?

And as I said, it's not like if it was very rude and inappropriate, then I wouldn't have said the same...but as you know there has been already such disgusting posts in past (AGA post alike I refer to), and they weren't considered/punished same way by mods, so maybe Jack's method will perhaps prevent most of temptated "I am going to post racial slur" kind of people with this? Since it's not first time such post came around, it proves perhaps the "old system" counting on good sense of people to stop being that bad didn't work, so maybe use a bigger stick against those who are really bad behaving would work more? :(
Not in favour of autoritarism I am, but sadly since people don't use good sense and learn from their mistakes (the ones doing racial slurs, real life threats, despisable comparating...), there's no other solution apparently? :(

I think the hidden reasons for this topic are greatly satisfied now? :roll:
/palmface

what are you 6 years old?? if he does it, its ok for me to do it?

Your point being? :? :? :?
You obviously didn't read my post to say it!
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Jack wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:he's laughing at these ridiculous comments. a bunch of sore players who had there feelers hurt. LOL :lol:

Exactly! :lol:

and actually I hope more and more people get to read this topic...

as you can see your posts/actions have turned the voting which was in your favour of 52% saying you shouldn't be punished now swinging back the other way.

This is the side of you possibly all the other users dont get to see but it is the same attitude that runs through every thread in the mod area and the main reason why your not suitable for the position.

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

Legendary Apophis wrote:
Ifrit wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:
TheRook wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:@ TheRook, some valid points, but I think Jack wanted to teach him a lesson. Humiliation? That's what racial slur deserves. People must learn there are things that are unacceptable both HERE and OUTSIDE of forums.

that is what a racial slur deserves... but it shouldn't be done by a mod as they are purely modding to make sure users adhere to the forum rules not to humiliate people if they deserve it or not...

which is why <mod edit> should have been used along with the warning issued.

TheRook

Hmmm Jack used his mod colour and mentionned reason for edit... :?

And as I said, it's not like if it was very rude and inappropriate, then I wouldn't have said the same...but as you know there has been already such disgusting posts in past (AGA post alike I refer to), and they weren't considered/punished same way by mods, so maybe Jack's method will perhaps prevent most of temptated "I am going to post racial slur" kind of people with this? Since it's not first time such post came around, it proves perhaps the "old system" counting on good sense of people to stop being that bad didn't work, so maybe use a bigger stick against those who are really bad behaving would work more? :(
Not in favour of autoritarism I am, but sadly since people don't use good sense and learn from their mistakes (the ones doing racial slurs, real life threats, despisable comparating...), there's no other solution apparently? :(

I think the hidden reasons for this topic are greatly satisfied now? :roll:
/palmface

what are you 6 years old?? if he does it, its ok for me to do it?

Your point being? :? :? :?
You obviously didn't read my post to say it!

no I misread it..my apologies...
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

TheRook wrote:
Jack wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:he's laughing at these ridiculous comments. a bunch of sore players who had there feelers hurt. LOL :lol:

Exactly! :lol:

and actually I hope more and more people get to read this topic...

as you can see your posts/actions have turned the voting which was in your favour of 52% saying you shouldn't be punished now swinging back the other way.

This is the side of you possibly all the other users dont get to see but it is the same attitude that runs through every thread in the mod area and the main reason why your not suitable for the position.

TheRook
he obviously has a I dont not care about fairness attitude....
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Spartan Group Omega
Race: Project MJOLNIR
ID: 117

HEY who told you life was fair. LIFE ISNT FAIR. DUH things happen
Last edited by Sephiroth on Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

xXxHonourxXx
smooshable
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Look The Rook, I didn't fire you, you quit.

If you made your desision a bit hasty and would like to reconsider of course you can come back. But if you're giving two weeks notice and leaving then I'm sure we can manage two weeks without you. The mods have already said to me that we have to many currently.

It's up to you.

smoosh
Indu and proud of it!!
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

smooshable wrote:Look The Rook, I didn't fire you, you quit.

If you made your desision a bit hasty and would like to reconsider of course you can come back. But if you're giving two weeks notice and leaving then I'm sure we can manage two weeks without you. The mods have already said to me that we have to many currently.

It's up to you.

smoosh
well if you have to many then whats the problewm with releasing Jack?

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”