az cardinals

For the discussion of sports. Moo?
whereub
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: 10 THUMBS- CANT MASS
ID: 49443

Re: az cardinals

bleedingblue wrote:OMG!!! denver picked up CORREL BUCKHALTER!!!!!! OADSKJAFODH;NL;AJDIOFSD!!!!!SO EXCITED I CANT EVEN TYPE!!!!!!!!JAFLPSDFJSDLK;AF!!!!! LOOK WAT THEY DID WITH A BUNCH OF 2ND, 3RD, AND 4TH RATE RBs, IMAGINE WHAT THEY'LL BE ABLE TO DO WITH A BEAST LIKE BUCKHALTER!!!!!!!

since when has he been a beast ? just another back to put on IR
bleedingblue
Forum Regular
Race: Steve
ID: 59818

lol, since westbrook gets hurt EVERY year at LEAST once and buckhalter fills in like westbrook isn't even GONE!!! that's since when! anyone who can fill in for westbrook even HALFWAY decently you KNOW has a lot of skill...lol, my friend who's a philly fan wanted to punch me in the face and called me a flat-out liar when i told him!!! lololololol!!!!!

7rad3 F33d8ack: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=159019

UU Sold to date: 216mill

ATs Sold to date: 79k
Naq Sold to date: 42trill
whereub
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: 10 THUMBS- CANT MASS
ID: 49443

buckhalter cant stay healty either
Spyridon
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TPE- Valkyria
Race: Tollan
ID: 1914495

Whereub, you can actually understand what he was saying? :shock:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
~Albert Einstein
"Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it."
~ Unknown
bleedingblue
Forum Regular

lol u couldn't?

sarparto
Forum Regular
ID: 0

buckhalter's nothing special. Only reason he was able to succeed was because opposing defenses focused on Brian Westbrook, just ask the patriots. They didn't even focus on T.O., just Westbrook, because T.O. is easy to figure out (He's going to run as fast as he can and use his size to catch the ball). Westbrook on the other hand is elusive and can catch and run. Notice how the Eagles offense struggles without Westbrook, and how they struggled all season on short yardage plays. A beast, Buckhalter is not.
Spyridon
Forum Intermediate

Well, I guess Tomlinson is staying on the Chargers for now. I think he's done. Too many hits and injuries has caused him to lose his game.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
~Albert Einstein
~ Unknown
sarparto
Forum Regular

Spyridon wrote:Well, I guess Tomlinson is staying on the Chargers for now. I think he's done. Too many hits and injuries has caused him to lose his game.

Don't worry, he still gets to play the raiders, broncos and chiefs 6X a season.
bleedingblue
Forum Regular

haha, are you serious?! yes, they struggled without westbrook, any offenste losing a back that amazing is bound to struggle a bit, but buckhalter is more of a RB than westbrook and made the 3rd plays westbrook did when he was filling in for westbrook, just not anywhere near as skillfully. dont get me wrong, westbrook is probably my favorite player in all the nfl right now and im a broncos fan. if there was a "BIggest beast in the nfl/best player in the game" award, he'd be the only runner, no comp. if there was a "merc every1 else and do it with style" position, he'd be it. no, buckhalter ISNT westbrook, no one else comes close, but he IS a very; talented back, he's just always been overshadowed by the Beast.

CRASSUS
Mammon

We should have kept Bell and put him and Hillis as rotating HB's. They both showed exceptional skill, and frankly shows a sign of disloyalty to Tatum Bell as he quickly signed with them and showed a very good performance on the games he played in, especially San Diego. Now all we're doing is alienating younger players, putting the fear of being traded into veterans, signing people old and over the hill to 5 year contracts when they wont last 3, and taking every patriot that is in the free-agency.
Mammon, the least erected Spirit; for even in Heaven his looks and thoughts Were always downward bent, admiring The riches of heaven's gold.
bleedingblue
Forum Regular

yea, i know!!! what is making me even more pissed is that, yes, we will probably have a VERY good team in TWO years, with an EXPLOSIVE offense, but what happens after that? Shannahan was planning for the future. i'd much rather have a few 8-8, or worse, seasons, if it meant that 95% of the team, offense and defense, developed TOGETHER as a team as opposed to having players 15 years apart in age. we'd have those few 8-8, or worse seasons, but what happens after that when everyone has experience, as well as solid trust in each other (that you cant get from what i previously said)? you have a behemoth of a team that know's exactly what each other's strengths/weaknesses are and exactly how each other will react to a certain situation...

i thought Mr. Patriot might be, okay, but he is quickly proving me wrong...instead of addressing the teams REAL problems, said being defense and medical staffing (strength trainers, team doctors, et etc...), he is, as apademek said, scooping up EVERY patriots player in free-agency and stacking the offense even more! we dont need more offense!!! it's like adding a grenade launcher to a gattling gun: we've got enough fire-power for christ's sake!! add some body armor so some little kid with a rock cant walk up, poke us, and we fall over and die!!! (excuse the crappy metaphor...lol)

jabar gaffney is a WASTE of cap room, as are half the FA he's picking up. so far the only good pickup is buckhalter...what a waste when he SHOULD be using what cap we have to bring in good, talented, healthy defensive players instead of trying to patch up a broken and beaten patchy defense...

personally, i say our d troubles start at linebacker... :?

sarparto
Forum Regular

Brian Dawkins may be old, but he brings leadership to the defense. BTW, he may be stacking the offense, but he is alienating the franchise qb. First thing he does as gm is try to trade his franchise qb...smart. Then apparently gets in an argument with him. Have fun trying to resign cutler.
Spyridon
Forum Intermediate

I believe we're going to get our asses kicked this season coming.

I'm still wearing my colors. . . . .
~Albert Einstein
~ Unknown
sarparto
Forum Regular

Don't worry, when all else fails...trust in tom cable.
bleedingblue
Forum Regular

lol, i swear to god if he doesnt resign cutler and decides cassle is a better option, the entirety of broncos nation WILL rise up land smash him and get cutler back....i will personally kick his ass if he doesn't resign cutler...

Return to “Sports Section”