All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL
ID: 0

Re: The Tok'Ra List

Hallowed are the Ori!
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Damaris
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Hallowed are the Ori...
Race: Prior

REPENT SINNER!

Zeratul wrote:Image

Yes, hollowed out are the Ori...
lordernest
Forum Elite

Repent or be destroyed.
- Ancient of the Ori
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

- Lord Ernest
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

*gives in*

Fine, I join the Ori worshiper stuff.
So, I've got a few questions before I become a full-fledged worshiper.

How many innocents with no way defending themselves must I kill before I'm accepted?

Why don't the Ori come themselves and smite the evil from this galaxy?

If not the above, why don't the Ori just come to our galaxy and enlighten us? Why must YOU be sent to enlighten us?

Why are the Altera (ancients) evil? Because they don't follow the path to damna- ugh.. enlightenment? Then all others are evil? My idea of evil was always of someone actively warring and killing innocents just out of spite.

And um.. Hm.. that'd be all.

*the prior in front of him explodes due to insufficient processing memory. no, it doesn't make sense*

..Yeah, explode. That solves it all..
lordernest
Forum Elite

All you need is to dedicate yourself to the will of the Ori, once you give them yourself then you will become one with them when you pass on to further the path to Enlightenment.
- Ancient God of the Ori

- Lord Ernest
Damaris
Forum Grunt

Gaius wrote:*gives in*

Fine, I join the Ori worshiper stuff.
So, I've got a few questions before I become a full-fledged worshiper.

How many innocents with no way defending themselves must I kill before I'm accepted?

Why don't the Ori come themselves and smite the evil from this galaxy?

If not the above, why don't the Ori just come to our galaxy and enlighten us? Why must YOU be sent to enlighten us?

Why are the Altera (ancients) evil? Because they don't follow the path to damna- ugh.. enlightenment? Then all others are evil? My idea of evil was always of someone actively warring and killing innocents just out of spite.

And um.. Hm.. that'd be all.

No innocents die, there are only believers and no-believers. If you do not follow the path you are a sinner and cannot be considered innocent...

The Ori are with us always, we must show our faith by doing things in their name. We must prove our dedication to them, child.

Again, the Ori are with us always. We are their mouthpiece in this realm of existence. We go forth to spread the word of Origin as a sign of worship to the Ori.

Your idea of evil is influenced by the ancients, child. Evil is what would defy the all powerful Ori and reject their eternal love. Evil is what stands in the path of enlightenment for others, evil is what would deny those that choose the path friendship.

Hallowed are the Ori...
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

If the Ori are Gods, they should not need us to prove our belief. They would already know whether we believe or not, whether we will change belief or not, whether we would survive or not.

I choose to be friend with anyone who doesn't threaten me, for one.
I don't deny the love of the Ori. They can love me all they want. But if they show their love by killing us in millions at a time, I'd rather not return that love.

Furthermore, if the Ori are with us all the time, why did they only recently start attacking non-believers? They could have shown us the path to enlightenment eons ago.

And at last..
Why do we need to be enlightened? What if we believe in the Ori, but don't want to be enlightened? What if we believe in the Ori and don't pray to them? What if we do not want to share to others that we believe in the Ori and keep it to ourselves, even from the priors?

As with all religions, the theory has a lot of gaps that are only filled in by "because the Ori made it so" or "it is the will of the Ori". But, unlike other religions, yours is full of such answers. At least the other religions have a reasonable explanation.
Damaris
Forum Grunt

The do know our faith child, but that does not mean we cannot do things to show it. Your mother may know you love her, but you still do things to show it.

If you follow the path, you shalt not be destroyed. You are only threatened when you threaten other believers by straying from the path. Those that do not believe shall be struck down so as to not interfere with the prostration of those that do truly believe in the path.

The Ori felt it was time to expand Origin, to expand the knowledge of their presence. They are here always, however these places were not yet ready to accept the path. Now they are, and now they can be set straight on the pathway of Origins.

If you are too ashamed of your beliefs, then you shall be banished to hell!
You must show faith or be destroyed. Closet believers are just as evil as those that would have a true believe hanged. You either believe openly or you perish in flames.

Silence your slanderous tongue boy, bow in respect to the Ori or be damned to the pits of a firey hell!!
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

Let's see. What choices do I have?
A. I supposedly get to join the Ori in their fiery pit.
B. I go to Hell - place full of fire, supposedly a huge hole. Also known as "The Pit"

Hm.. hard choice.

At any rate, tell me now : if you kill non believers so they may not interfere with the believers, why can you not simply let them live their misled lives on a single planet? Banish them on a planet and let them first feel agony in life, and then also in hell. Doesn't that sound more fitting of a punishment?

*some false god interferes*
Enough of this! We did not gather here to babble nonsense or discuss faith. We have gathered here in order to locate and destroy as many tok'ra as possible. You two, be silent or be gone.
Damaris
Forum Grunt

A. the place you see as the realm of the Ori, is just what your mind can process. The eternal plane of enlightenment is a much to majestic place for your mind to comprehend child.

B. Yes

Because the non-believers are like a limb stricken with infection. The most effective course of action is amputation. The destruction of those that would hinder those on the path is a gift of the Ori. Take it, be grateful, and rejoice for the Ori look upon their followers with favor...

Goa'uld, bow or be destroyed.

Hallowed are the Ori...
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

The Goa'uld waves his first prime, who approaches Damaris and knocks him in the back of the head, making him fall unconscious for a while. Two jaffa drag the prior out of the room.

Hmpf. He chose poorly.
Damaris
Forum Grunt

Damaris immediately awoke while being dragged by the Jaffa. He lifted his head and their bodies began to ignite. They dropped him and the Jaffa burned to ash before the goa'uld's eyes. Damaris stood.

Glorious are the Ori, who lead us to salvation, who did fight the evil that would doom us all to mortal sin. Did they defeat the old spirits and cast them out? And now, with the strength of our will, they do call upon us to prevail against the corruption of all unbelievers.

You shall rot in eternal damnation and know the true meaning of infinite misery!

HALLOWED ARE THE ORI!
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

Off Topic:
No really, look at the title "Tok'ra list". This is not a place to "spread the word of origin".
Damaris
Forum Grunt

Origin is to be spread everywhere child...
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

Origins, origins, origins, blah blah blah..
I know where I come from : my mom's belly.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”