Drahazar vs Kynell

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: Drahazar vs Kynell

And here I thought I was reading a vendetta thread between Drahazar vs Kynell, not a war thread between unrelated alliances.

Everybody is welcome to post here as long as its about This ventedda, cheer for who you want, but lets keep it on topic from now on please guys.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

i want show drah is a sniper sorry for spam
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

drahazar isnt a sniper, he's just smart.

maybe if you had evidence he NEVER built a defense to be massed, then yea perhaps sniper comes into it. But considering he does provide a def occasionally when it suits him im gonna say he isnt.

theres a difference between a sniper and a smart person.... (a small one, but one none the less)

@topic

whats the plan then? keep at this until someone gets bored? Id like to farm kynell again you see :P
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

there you have it drah we have renamed sniping to being smart. same difference but whatever we can all agree upon it now :-" :smt081
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:there you have it drah we have renamed sniping to being smart. same difference but whatever we can all agree upon it now :-" :smt081
if sniping is bad, then you would make a terrible tactical leader in the military.
reminds me of tactics used in the days of armed cavalry, throw anything and everything at the enemy and if it does work you lose the battle, oh well?

not smart [-X

how does it go, "slow and steady wins the race"

like the legendary WhiteRa says "special tactics" :smt081
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Guild
Forum Addict

the side that is being decimated is forced into using guerrilla tactics, I just find it amusing that you are defending drah and yet killing him in the same combo... :smt047

he says he doesnt snipe and you say he is smart for sniping :smt043

:smt117

you looked at FS/FP lately :-#
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

no, i said there is a difference between sniping, and that difference defines drah as smart not a sniper.

where as your crazed bloodlust is the exact opposite, that being not so smart :P
--------
Guild
Forum Addict

if he cant hold a defence of ppt or without nox and crit protection thats Drah losing :D cant be that smart or he would be able to do somethign about it :smt056

you think so each defence someone builds costs them to kill, and since they dont build thats one of the most effective ways of getting kills from Drah :smt117
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Guild wrote:if he cant hold a defence of ppt or without nox and crit protection thats Drah losing :D cant be that smart or he would be able to do somethign about it :smt056

you think so each defence someone builds costs them to kill, and since they dont build thats one of the most effective ways of getting kills from Drah :smt117
Rob3rt and KoS double teamed me both with war/war for over 20 minutes my defence was never 0ed, and I have positive defence ratios so why wouldn't i build defences its free me?
Spoiler
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

you went from a 4T def to a 210mil def, you repair fast but the units are still dead. i dont mind sacrificing the extra turns, naq, or units to deal with people that play with your style of tactics. and when you only build 1/12 of the def you are taking thats why you are called sniper...maybe dont call vendy when already have full plate. sorry Kynell by his tactics he still owes me 11 of those 4T def LMAO
kynell
Forum Irregular

KOS wrote:you went from a 4T def to a 210mil def, you repair fast but the units are still dead. i dont mind sacrificing the extra turns, naq, or units to deal with people that play with your style of tactics. and when you only build 1/12 of the def you are taking thats why you are called sniper...maybe dont call vendy when already have full plate. sorry Kynell by his tactics he still owes me 11 of those 4T def LMAO
lol I logged on last night was busy all day logged on quick to check messages and saw he had 4trill def again went downstairs to make summit to eat quick before I took it and it had already been taken u guys beat me to it I don't mind tho I ate my dinner then headed of bck out to the pub again lol
kynell
Forum Irregular

talking of pub its a nice day again in England bck to the pub I go should be raining2mo so if it is will be online most the day :D
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Prior warning, this weekend is my 22nd (Saturday), I wont be around will probably Vac my ascended account, being descended would make a pretty terrible birthday gift.

Either way, I will begin celebrating about midday Friday, and I don't expect to stop for a few days, so yeah I wont be around end of this week.
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

so.... no difference to your usual state of play 8-[
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite

Peace achieved.
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”