Stratigize vs KJ

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Stratigize vs KJ

Mathlord I see this on your front page of your forum

3 month NAP extension for DDE through January 31st, 2014 = no hits on either server

Maybe you could tell that to AG Thor again plx, would like my dmu back . The first 2 hits I even spoke to him on why he was hitting me, but a third now just to have my dmu that's taking the mick, I have no problems turning my account back into what it use to do before I left, destroying accounts and taking it out on the whole alliance.

That's not a threat that's a promise.

Thanks. And have a nice day.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

reborn wrote:Mathlord I see this on your front page of your forum

3 month NAP extension for DDE through January 31st, 2014 = no hits on either server

Maybe you could tell that to AG Thor again plx, would like my dmu back . The first 2 hits I even spoke to him on why he was hitting me, but a third now just to have my dmu that's taking the mick, I have no problems turning my account back into what it use to do before I left, destroying accounts and taking it out on the whole alliance.

Do believe there was no need to post this here but rather a PM, this is a Vendetta topic and as such should be treated as one, not a NAP discussion. Also should have been handle internally no point making it public, just worsens relations as have half the other pointless posts made and people being brave all round.

Go KJ and Strat enjoy you two going to be good to see some stats soon once both aren't busy.
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
reborn
Forum Elite

It was Mathlord that bought it up with the hit's coming from muti, however this isn't a muti, and I am Tagged.

I do not see any reason to pm him nor do I feel I should hide it. I know this is a Vendetta topic and came about because of one of them was using a un-tagged muti to hit members in DDE.

If you feel its pointless that's clearly upto you, I have ever do not, nor do I feel im "feeling brave" just stating what is what, and if that means leaving DDE already then so be it.

I will not sit around in a alliance that's ment to have NAPS with a NO HIT on BOTH SEVERS but can be broken any time the other feels like it.

If ppl do not like how I act, that's their problem if they want me to leave, just point me to the door and ill quite happier step out.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
dgb
Forum Expert

reborn wrote:It was Mathlord that bought it up with the hit's coming from muti, however this isn't a muti, and I am Tagged.

I do not see any reason to pm him nor do I feel I should hide it. I know this is a Vendetta topic and came about because of one of them was using a un-tagged muti to hit members in DDE.

If you feel its pointless that's clearly upto you, I have ever do not, nor do I feel im "feeling brave" just stating what is what, and if that means leaving DDE already then so be it.

I will not sit around in a alliance that's ment to have NAPS with a NO HIT on BOTH SEVERS but can be broken any time the other feels like it.

If ppl do not like how I act, that's their problem if they want me to leave, just point me to the door and ill quite happier step out.
Ño ones botherd. Jog on. Go strat.
Huxley
Forum Elder

dgb wrote:
reborn wrote:It was Mathlord that bought it up with the hit's coming from muti, however this isn't a muti, and I am Tagged.

Bluff after bluff and the crowd goes wild!

I like where this is going.

WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Huxley wrote:
dgb wrote:

Bluff after bluff and the crowd goes wild!

I like where this is going.

Hush or its the cage for you!
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

broker him for loose ;) show me if reject

who broke naq need pay
if taf not like the curent relation contact dde leader KJ ;)
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

Mathlord wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Mathlord wrote:This is a 7 day vendetta...PPTs won't last forever. You both will have plenty of time to smack the other. I would kindly ask those on the sidelines to keep the banter a little less threatening. TAF agreed to this vendetta to solve the problem. This will solve the problem. Any future actions against Stratigize will be met with harshly :)
Very assertive there fella, anyone would of thought you where trying to dictate to them. That also doesn't go down well with this sort of crowd.
Well if they have problems with the arrangement they asked for, they know where to find us ;)

Until such a point, go Strat.
Found you!...

[spoiler]http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... CD0Q9QEwBA[/spoiler]
~Deathlok~
Forum Regular
Race: SL

Zod14c wrote:
Mathlord wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Mathlord wrote:This is a 7 day vendetta...PPTs won't last forever. You both will have plenty of time to smack the other. I would kindly ask those on the sidelines to keep the banter a little less threatening. TAF agreed to this vendetta to solve the problem. This will solve the problem. Any future actions against Stratigize will be met with harshly :)
Very assertive there fella, anyone would of thought you where trying to dictate to them. That also doesn't go down well with this sort of crowd.
Well if they have problems with the arrangement they asked for, they know where to find us ;)

Until such a point, go Strat.
Found you!...

[spoiler]http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... CD0Q9QEwBA[/spoiler]
:D
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Strat, round 2 goes to me too. Your 60T def is missing in action.

The forces of Stratigize fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Kjarkur's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Kjarkur's troops.

With 503,476,382,308,600 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 5134800 of Stratigize's Covert Agents!

Your phased now. Was fun.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Obviously if there is a problem with someone violating a treaty, a quick pm can solve the problem instead of making further implications in this ridiculous thread. NAP violations happen though we obviously do not want them to continue and *if notified* we can prevent them from happening. Since this is on the ascended server, a "quick broker" won't solve the trick, but we can either rearrange payment of lost dmu or the naq equivalent. My skype is live:MathlordSGW. I'm generally around on there if I'm not sleeping and we can talk.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
shaba
Fledgling Forumer

Kjarkur wrote:Strat, round 2 goes to me too. Your 60T def is missing in action.

The forces of Stratigize fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Kjarkur's forces!

With 503,476,382,308,600 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 5134800 of Stratigize's Covert Agents!

-KJ

=D>
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

-KJ

Ya ive been doing homework all day and haven't bothered much to check the game..... The sad thing is you jumped right back on PPT with your main account.
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

Stratigize wrote:

-KJ

Ya ive been doing homework all day and haven't bothered much to check the game..... The sad thing is you jumped right back on PPT with your main account.
I think his main acc has been on ppt for a while, after he learned of your intentions to ppt for the full week.
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

Zod14c wrote:
Stratigize wrote:

-KJ

I think his main acc has been on ppt for a while, after he learned of your intentions to ppt for the full week.

LMAO my intentions to PPT for the full week, you need to get your facts straight I have been off PPT for over 24 hours already, and his main dropped PPT, to AC me, then he jumped back on.

Return to “Vendetta corner”