Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: The Great New Goa'uld

AA you really gone then?
Goodbye and goodluck in the future then! :(
We'll miss another great Goa'uld/SL character in the forums.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
ID: 0

I'm just dropping by to say I'm sorry for taking such a stab at all the newer guys that are on the old list. My opinions lost their meaning long ago, and all of you do deserve to be on the New Goa'uld list.
Ramius
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Goauld

Nicholai Brocov wrote:This is a list to pay homage to the new breed of Goa'uld players which, we can all agree deserve our respect. Though not the first to stand up and out in the game. They still deserve a certain amount of respect. For being the ones that adapted and redifined the definition of what it is to be a 'Great Goa'uld' in todays version of SGW.

They are:

Lord_Grant
Tridentkilla
Lord_RahL
Lord Rylan

good to see that trident and grant made the list.
Heka
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Naos United
ID: 37564
Location: Australia, At Home preparing to kill you... seriously ^_^

though i think we all know who the best one is though.

you all know who i'm talking about

but incase you dont i mean Lord Ryan of course
I buy UU and Turns at above average prices, dont forget to comment on my trading as well.
The only ones that should kill, are those that are prepared to be killed! :)
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard

The only person on the list that i dont not know, and am not pals with is Rahl

Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Tridentkilla wrote:The only person on the list that i dont not know, and am not pals with is Rahl

Like the new sig, who did it?
Death is the Road to Awe

Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate

Rebel

Lord_Grant
Forum Irregular

Lek'tol AA.. it is indeed sad to see a Great Goauld go... And although you claim to not have had as much power..... If a Goauld was ever going to try and rally the Race as awhole on SGW for a offensive against otehr races.. You would have to have been included ;)

As for the list.. I somewhat agree.. I don't think anyone nominated themselves however... But.. Some on that list do not RP their character as much as is needed.... I myself even slack more than I should....

However I am planning on trying to turn. Seeing as how I am becoming slightly more active (Through quitting extra forums and almost trashed games) I am going to try to cultivate the Goauld character... Possiblly if several of us worked we could get the RP movement to go again....
DOubtful considering the new game that it is.... But possible.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Lord_Grant wrote:Lek'tol AA.. it is indeed sad to see a Great Goauld go... And although you claim to not have had as much power..... If a Goauld was ever going to try and rally the Race as awhole on SGW for a offensive against otehr races.. You would have to have been included ;)

As for the list.. I somewhat agree.. I don't think anyone nominated themselves however... But.. Some on that list do not RP their character as much as is needed.... I myself even slack more than I should....

However I am planning on trying to turn. Seeing as how I am becoming slightly more active (Through quitting extra forums and almost trashed games) I am going to try to cultivate the Goauld character... Possiblly if several of us worked we could get the RP movement to go again....
DOubtful considering the new game that it is.... But possible.

That's why I did this game suggestion concerning ascended races :)
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Cole Turner
Forum Irregular
Alliance: your mom
Race: Protoss
ID: 666

AncientAnubis wrote:
Nicholai Brocov wrote:I'm sorry AA, I do agree the other list is lax at best, but I don't think any of those players care whether or not they are on that list. Most were nominated through their adoring fans. I would just like to say that I think you should be on that list and I'll leave it at that.

They weren't nominated by their adoring fans, the vast majority nominated themselves. Basically start from me down, with the exception of Apophis, and none of those should be on the list. Are they great players? Yes, definitely. Are they great Goa'uld? No. They've been great players who just happened to be in the Goa'uld/System Lord race ingame. It's more than just having a System Lord account and being a good player, you had to have the persona and gameplay to go along with it. Against my better judgement, I let most of those on, knowing what Esker, _Apophis__, all of those old ones would say to it. The biggest travesty up there would have to be Caprica. Massing random Asgard with no defense? Laughable. I've never been impressed with him and his useless babble from time to time. I know this will rub most the wrong way, but I'm gone, what is to stop me from speaking the truth? It's been festering for a while now.

because im going to go AC Asgards with defences... and 25m AC troops... RIIIIIIGHT shows why your still a force in the game

if i see an asgard with 2m Spies, and a destroyed defense, im going to go AC.. i dont see whats the problem with that, im not AC'ing anything under 100b Covert power.

just so happens, i stopped Acing a week ago, and riverted back to massing defenses... your a really god all knowing god talking about **Filtered** that you have no idea about, and the fact that your wrong actually gives me vindictive pleasure.

And as for me being on that list, teh only one i know alot about or talk to is .. this is where i know them from.

Lord Dougy -------- MIA (joined the SLD) met him there
Esker -------- MIA (my Mentor) (Joined SLD) <3 Esker
_Apophis__ (dont know)
Bahamut -------- MIA (dont know)
REK (joined and led the SLD) i was in DDE
The Saz (dont know)
3rdLibra -------- MIA (dont know)
LordApophisOne-------- MIA (dont know)
Sokek (dont know)
Alkesh --------- MIA (dont know)
Tnarg (was allied with SLA) (joined SLD)
Lord Jared ----- MIA (joined SLD, and my alliance) met hwen he joined both
Xanthors (dont know)
Sun God Ra (joined SLD) met him there..
Ancient Anubis (wish i didnt know, nor ever met)
Praetor (Kjarkur) (joined SLD, as well as my alliance) <3 Kjarkur
Nathrezim, formerly known as Setesh (dont know)
Apophis the Great (joined SLD) Met there...
Klorel (joined SLD) met there..
Su (dont know)
Caprica (i may know him...)

i only really knew 2 people on the list, Kjarkur, and Esker. i knew rek from DDE, all the others i met in SLD.

Åpophis ™ wrote:AA you really gone then?
Goodbye and goodluck in the future then! :(
We'll miss another great Goa'uld/SL character in the forums.

we can only hope

Lord_Grant wrote:

i stopped coming on this forums because of the trash that come on here.. not worthy enough to call themselves System Lords. the new people that question everything about the old players.. when in fact, the old players were out squishing the replicators while the new players wernt even in the game yet. they have no right to question the old players. and deserve to be massed.

nowadays its easy to get a high army account, with the availibility of turns and such...but it wasnt before, i remember hwen we raided down to 15,000 uu.
Lord_Grant
Forum Irregular

Haha.. I remember when 15 Million Naquadah was a good hit.. And if you hit 100Mill you went and bragged about it.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Yep that was good, but now it's good too, in a different way :)
Spoiler

Spoiler
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

CaPrIcA jb wrote:Ancient Anubis (wish i didnt know, nor ever met)

Oh noes, Caprica doesn't like me. :o Surprising really it took you this long to figure out the feeling was mutual.

CaPrIcA jb wrote:we can only hope

Hardy har har har, I'd never let you get that lucky. I came back just for you.
Cole Turner
Forum Irregular
Alliance: your mom
Race: Protoss
ID: 666

AncientAnubis wrote:
CaPrIcA jb wrote:Ancient Anubis (wish i didnt know, nor ever met)

Oh noes, Caprica doesn't like me. :o Surprising really it took you this long to figure out the feeling was mutual.

CaPrIcA jb wrote:we can only hope

Hardy har har har, I'd never let you get that lucky. I came back just for you.

i feel honored.

ha're kree kek kel shak, kel'pak Kheb? kel nok kree chok kree shak nel lo tak meta satak Caprica.

but as my final words.

lek tol
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate

I'm suprised their have been no other nominations

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”