Do you know who I am really? Please do not judge anyone

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Exit
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient
ID: 34350

Re: Do you know who I am really? Please do not judge anyone

Nice. :-D I was looking into the GSX series but then I decided to save the cash and drop into my car instead. Stock?
"I believe it because it is absurd."
[Exit's Signature Shop]
Suzuk
Forum Regular
Alliance: Brothers in Arms
ID: 0

Exit wrote:Nice. :-D I was looking into the GSX series but then I decided to save the cash and drop into my car instead. Stock?

I haven't done any engine work. I've just done some of the typical modifications (Akrapovic exhaust, undertail kit, led signals, DID chain, K&N filter, double bubble windscreen, frame sliders, etc). I also powdercoating my rearsets black. It looks really nice. It was well worth it.

To me, nothing is better than the open road. Buy a bike.. :D
~Massin4Christ~
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord

suzuk wrote:
Exit wrote:Nice. :-D I was looking into the GSX series but then I decided to save the cash and drop into my car instead. Stock?

I haven't done any engine work. I've just done some of the typical modifications (Akrapovic exhaust, undertail kit, led signals, DID chain, K&N filter, double bubble windscreen, frame sliders, etc). I also powdercoating my rearsets black. It looks really nice. It was well worth it.

I know something that would pull it around! :P
Spoiler
Exit
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient
ID: 34350

suzuk wrote:I haven't done any engine work. I've just done some of the typical modifications (Akrapovic exhaust, undertail kit, led signals, DID chain, K&N filter, double bubble windscreen, frame sliders, etc). I also powdercoating my rearsets black. It looks really nice. It was well worth it.

My mind-set is mostly opposite that, but I guess it would be different on a bike. I opted mostly for engine and suspension upgrades first. Gettting stuff like exhaust and body kit replacements happened after I got engine done... all about the power =p

I do want a bike, really badly. It's just not practical living in Cleveland or Columbus, the two cities i spend most of my time in, since we get all this silly snow. This way I power through snow and occasionally suprise high schoolers driving their daddy's 331i with my big ole suv fx35 in the summer. pullin around 350 hp under 6k rpm. =p
"I believe it because it is absurd."
[Exit's Signature Shop]
Suzuk
Forum Regular
Alliance: Brothers in Arms

Exit wrote:
suzuk wrote:I haven't done any engine work. I've just done some of the typical modifications (Akrapovic exhaust, undertail kit, led signals, DID chain, K&N filter, double bubble windscreen, frame sliders, etc). I also powdercoating my rearsets black. It looks really nice. It was well worth it.

My mind-set is mostly opposite that, but I guess it would be different on a bike. I opted mostly for engine and suspension upgrades first. Gettting stuff like exhaust and body kit replacements happened after I got engine done... all about the power =p

I do want a bike, really badly. It's just not practical living in Cleveland or Columbus, the two cities i spend most of my time in, since we get all this silly snow. This way I power through snow and occasionally suprise high schoolers driving their daddy's 331i with my big ole suv fx35 in the summer. pullin around 350 hp under 6k rpm. =p

There's really no point to doing any engine modifications to these bikes. They're pretty much topped out from the factory. It cost too much for the small gains that you'll get. Unless of course you slap a turbo on it.. :P

You're right it's not practical, but I save a ton of gas in the spring/summer/fall by riding my bike. My Envoy gets 1/3 the mileage. I've had the bike for 4 years, and I have almost 20K miles on it. I too live in Ohio. So, I try to make the most of it. I remember when I first got the bike. I would ride half way in to December. I'm much wiser now.. lol
Tearjerker
Forum Regular
ID: 40009

well my name is Shaun as most people who talk to me on msn already know. I'm from Adelaide Australia. I am 19 years old, i finished school in 2007. i have worked in a supermarket based butcher for 3 years and am starting a butcher apprenticeship in the new year. I enjoy spendin time with my mates (mainly Tokko and Renzo or cori and josh)

Now my sgw career, well back in about grade 9 or 10 Cori used to always play this game and i had no idea about it so i just gave him **Filtered** about it. Then after a while he was like u should play so i did and yeah come along way now and had a fair bit of fun trying to get known :D
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

RL - Nick, 32 from Cardiff, Wales. Burnt out clubber who smokes to much and does a boring finance job :lol:

SGW - Just over 3 years, 1 year as a complete noob followed by 2 glorious years in FS fighting for, well whatever really lol Started playing for the game, still playing for the people :D

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Lord Neqa'el
Forum Intermediate
Alternate name(s): Source of Evil

Stay on topic please, leave the spam for the temple.

Topic cleaned
"Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Kopite mourning,
Why so many taken on that day,
Justice has never been done, but their memory will carry on,
There'll be Glory round the Fields of Anfield Road"

Vixion
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: α Allegiance
Race: NanoTi Master
ID: 1902907

My name is Ross, I live in Northumberland, UK.
I am 18 years old.
I have been on stargatewars for 3 years, maybe more now. I started some time in 05' i think but I'm not sure. Quit twice due to real life issues and this is may return phase.. hopfully.
I am currently a butcher/fish monger and its a pretty good job with ok money. Only bad thing is you usually end up with blood and parts of dead things on you after 30 minutes. Especially when your filleting salmon upon salmon all day :(
I Have no kids and no girlfriend right now.
My number one language is English, although if any of you have talked to me on msn you wouldn't believe it.
My playing style has changed massively over the years, at first it was def def def. Then i went income and now it obviously UP and army size, I will mass any one who attacks me weather it be for 1 naq of 1tril naq -- even if they stole 1 naq from me ill spend 1 tril massing them; as it has became apparent rank doesn't mean too much anymore.
ermm... i think that's all...

I'm always looking to make new friends on SGW so my msn is Theartist-vixion@hotmail.com feel free to add me :D

[I just did a date check on LegoCalc v4 and it said...

You have started playing at 11:53:19 on 22. September 2005. You are playing for 1190 days, 2 hours, 5 minutes, 25 seconds.
not bad.]
"I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation
pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars
and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy crap we don't need." - Tyler Durden.
Mephistopholies
Forum Regular

My names amanda im 19 im 5ft 8' im from ireland (waterford to be precise ,its down south coast for non irish people)I am a senior staff manager at the hilton hotel its prety good pay even for the small amount of hours i do,i work weekends and occasionaly during the week when i dont have to be in college ,im currently studing business and management im currently in my second year,i have no bf as of recently but i realisd men are @holes sorri to any1 if ur offend but its true :lol: .i live with 3 other girls frm college in a house we rent i have bein playing sgw for 2 years or near abouts i have quit once and came back after 6-8 months when i first started playing i was a stat builder noob :P and when i got massed i lost everything after that i started learning nd became accustom to my current play style of mass nd be massd without regard for size or stats

for any1 that wants to get to knw me plz feel free to add me my msn is amandaderwin@hotmail.com
ogre9805
Forum Regular

well i`ll give it a go for those who don`t no me :D

names Ogre ( actually its Jamie / jay which ever i`ll answer to both ) but really prefer shrek or ogre thats the name and nature of this beast :)

well i`m 32(has to count the years to check lol ) born and bred in the blue city of portsmouth south coast england , grew up in one of the worst estates in the country had to come out the house fighting everyday , but guess the folks did a bang up job keeping me outta prison a lot .

married now for 7 years now got 2 brilliant kids aged 9 and 6 the eldest lives with his mum but see him every weekend , been playing sgw now a bloody long time and have made some crackin friends all be it thousands of miles away .

job :- well just been laid off after a 2 yr absence from work due to a serious back condition thats not getting any better and wont be anytime soon :S the job was my perfect job i couldnt ask to do anything better i got to deport illegal immigrants from the uk with all force required ( got paid to have a scrap lol ) so got to visit many many many different countries and 6 out of 7 contininents and would love to do it all over again :D

hobbies well before i did the ol back in i was an avid judoka and going to the gym was always a must easy to pile the pounds on lol standing 6`2 and a big old frame meant lots of work not to let it all slip south

pets:- now them i have a few of 3 dogs 2 of which are staffordshire bull terriers both white and **Filtered** and the 3rd is a collie X malamute with the saddest face u`ll ever see and yet again another white furball in the house lastly followed by the black cat lol used to be 2 till the other did a runner when we moved earlier this year my lounge looked like a zebra crossing ,

its been good reading everything else in the thread and seeing how this game has brought a wide spread and diverse community together so big kudos points to kilt and everyone else whose posted their little bits of info to make the world that little bit smaller :D:D:D

id : 14000
msn stg.ogre@hotmail.co.uk.

I am the punishment of god , if you had not committed great sins , the gods would not of sent a punishment like me upon you
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Name = Odie aka Chris
Age = 19
Live = brisbane, queensland , Australia
Job = I work in a night time call centre
How long have you been playing?= 3 years
Game Style= depends what mood im in lol

A little about me:-
Well i started playing about 3 years ago...back when the Stargate TV series had really become popular and what not...Start off with my best mates and had a blast.

I like a good drink...hell i love to drink lmao...like to go to the movies when i can...read a book...relax with mates...I write a fair bit when not at work. I have recently moved outa home and into my first place so its a growing experiance in which i love...having your own place to do what ever lol well it rocks.

I may not be a man of the army or what have you but i would give my life to help defend a friend or my country in a second...I have gained alot of friends through this game and a Third family (aside from RL friends families and what not) and they are known as The Collective :)
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Drag0n
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Pure Family Founder
ID: 40670

wow

this was an interesting read
learned a few interesting things about a few players i have looked up to since i started about 4 years ago

i'm Brian and i'm a proud Canadian
i started playing during a down period in my life (broke up with my fiance after 8 years) and met a few friends which helped me through things although then still don't know it yet.

currently still single but have dated in that time... just havn't found the right lady. i'm 32 and enjoying life as it comes.

i had shoulder surgery a few months back and was able to join the work force again.... its good to be working :D

when i first started playing SGW i was a lone wolf.... for about 6 - 8 months.... being hit daily and wondering why i couldn't grow. i was lucky enough to be invited into what was then the Galactic High Council (GHC). it wasn't a very big group, not very warlike, but we had our allies and friends. some of us became well known by some big names. when things were not moving the direction a few of the members wanted, 5 of us broke away and started Pure Poison which in time has not only brought the GHC members to join with us again but has grown into Pure Family.

SGW to me is a great way to get to know people. make new friends, and learn more about the world. i have made numerous friends (too many to list) and look forward to making more.

i also wish you all luck with your accounts and hope you all enjoy as much as i still do.

Drag0n
Without Evil - There is no Good!

*Character Chat*
angryman
Forum Irregular

My name is Mark
I am 32
Live in South Africa

Started playe SGW 6 Monhts ago or so

I love bikes I have a Honda 1000RR Fireblade & a Honda CRF450X not only do I ride bikes I play as much golf as I can & try to scuba dive at least 4 times a years - hard when one lives 600Km away from the sea!

I work for one of the largest IT outsource companys in South Africa with more the 4000 staff.

I like SGW & the people interaction - I think the game has some great concepts as well as has some very irritating things - like the MS issue & perg - lol

I am not one to back down from a fight or to give in which is not a good thing in life I am trying to teach the children in my life to not be like me! & to rather look for a diplomatic way to resolve issues!

Woman are the best things to calm one down & to fight with me - no man scares me & or will make me back down - however my GF is the only person to shout at me & get away with it.

Peace see you all server side!
Prince_of_Darkness wrote: funny... ask angryman why i never have stats... all i train he kills... duuuuh...
http://www.dearjesus.co.za
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

deja vu Mister Angryman!:)
Bias Admin colour

Return to “StarGateWars General”