SLA reformation Topic

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: SLA reformation Topic

punkorama wrote:the one infront looks like he has just had a zat shoved up is a-hole, is that what the tokra are into :? , so thats y you hide in caves.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

punkorama wrote:the one infront looks like he has just had a zat shoved up is a-hole, is that what the tokra are into :? , so thats y you hide in caves.

I don't hide in caves because me and my symbiote don't live up the 'old cliche'. Ahhh, get over it. Most of modern Tok'ra don't need to hide. Just tell me or Sinister we hide... :lol:

Johauna
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I don't know why both of you chose a weak group like this one (tokra)...you are great warriors why join 5000 years loosers while there are much better ones around to choose? :s
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Apophis The Great wrote:I don't know why both of you chose a weak group like this one (tokra)...you are great warriors why join 5000 years loosers while there are much better ones around to choose? :s

Bah, because we decided to save old race from extinction. And we both like our symbiotes... :lol:

Johauna
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard

Now that this is Throughly off topic, im gunna Respond to Sharnaal... No we havent started recruiting yet, we are still dealing with some Kinks in the system.

killtacular
Forum Addict

My dearest Lord Namrennab to answer you up coming question just for the LULZs
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard

... dear god... this shant end well

Lord Kaiti
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The System Lord Alliance

People, People, People.....

Can we please stop this bickering.

The SLA wants nothing more then a chance to rebuild, re-structure and once again enter the game, even Germany was shown better treatment then this after WWII.

we want nothing more then to restore OUR favorite alliance and OUR friends, we don't want hostilities, we don't harbor hostilities.

It's you people that can't get over your simple hatred and disrespect for a few, we are trying not to be a catalyst for war and what do you do? force to insult, bicker, fight and ultimately be destroyed before we have a chance to rebuild.

it's unfair to us and to our friends and to everyone that cared or enjoyed the SLA, it's clear from this thread we DO have some friends out there and we want nothing more then to re-join them.

The SLA is not JUST an alliance to many that were in it, it's a family, a place to chat, have fun and play a game we all have a mutual intrest in, you people are blinded by your ignorance and your power and wealth, we want nothing more then to reform, trust me, we've learned, we've grown and we want to come back.

Leave us be until the time comes when we deserve this belittling and insulting, everone deserves their second chance.
killtacular
Forum Addict

can it really be that hard to a fix on an alliance. Seems the command structure is what the problem is. How many pages of talking and nothing done? Sounds like a dream to me than a reality.
Lord Namrennab
Forum Newbie

killtacular, you may have hurt my armies, but they mean nothing to me, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" and so it is with the SLA, we WILL live on, no matter what anyone does or says. so you think you helped the SLA by slowing their growth? ...i find it hard to see that by massing one member it helps the growth of the SLA..whatever.
Die with honour, not disgrace.

Only Cougar Guards, fight for God Namrennab.
Lord Namrennab
Forum Newbie

i do have to say one thing...Tnarg or "kaiti" you're a f****** hypocrite!

Lord Kaiti
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The System Lord Alliance

killtacular wrote:can it really be that hard to a fix on an alliance. Seems the command structure is what the problem is. How many pages of talking and nothing done? Sounds like a dream to me than a reality.

setting up a functional realistic way to organize an alliance takes time if we want to work out the flaws from before, I'm trying, but between work and work I don't have the time or the ambition to devote all my time to trying to work everything out.

everyone else argues of little things like rank structures and proposes things but does not put them into action or settle and agree on everything, one person alone cannot solve our past problems.

Nam, I won't address you here... we can do that elsewhere, the basis is there, but noone else is making an effort.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

What the hell everyone has against the SLA? :? :shock:
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

Apophis The Great wrote:What the hell everyone has against the SLA? :? :shock:

I honestly have no idea ...
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Lord Namrennab
Forum Newbie

apparently old grudges, they don't know how to let them loose.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”