Replicators Vs Goa'uld

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL
ID: 0

Re: Replicators Vs Goa'uld

you see i also have unique craft from oh way when i brought back my Yuuzhan Vong slaves and other races,My ships are completely organic ,undetectable to most scanners for they are for mechanical devices not living ships. Beat That repli!! Lol
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster

Living ships are easily killed by an organic virus. Unfortunately, unlike inorganic ships, organic ones require different energy to grow/live, as you well know, again, orbiting a planet or other source of sustenance for it (unless you feed it with your own jaffa, to which end, we can just wait [we are timeless] until you have no army to speak of)
munkeey
Forum Grunt

Sarevok wrote:Should that be designed to instill fear, know that we have no such feeling. You ship is giving off a energy signature, which we have located to be above a planet with no stargate. It would appear you cower if fear of us

your intel is wrong bad luck. i do not hide from you i lay in waite for you to make the wrong move then strike with no mercy. you are a young race and have alot to lurn. and i will be your biggest teacher
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

munkeey wrote:
Sarevok wrote:Should that be designed to instill fear, know that we have no such feeling. You ship is giving off a energy signature, which we have located to be above a planet with no stargate. It would appear you cower if fear of us

your intel is wrong bad luck. i do not hide from you i lay in waite for you to make the wrong move then strike with no mercy. you are a young race and have alot to lurn. and i will be your biggest teacher

In the course concerning easy victories and large-scale replication.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
Sarevok
Forum Addict

"i lay in wait for you"

Lol, how to confess something without saying it direct (i am afraid, and waiting until your destroyed and then claim victory)

You Goa'uld could always talk big, but never follow up. Gonna take on the Asgard, or "lying in wait for them to be down, before kicking them"?
munkeey
Forum Grunt

why would i have to come and find you, when you want what i have. i wait and when you come into my part of space that is when i will act. not before
Sarevok
Forum Addict

And yet, "My capital ship is in another part of space", So you plan to leave us alone, so we can gather more knowledge, and become stronger. Interesting choice, thought you took out other races that were approaching your level of technology, yet we have passed you...
munkeey
Forum Grunt

As you grow, i also grow. i have the tech at my fingertips. say all you want you are not going to force my hand. i can wait as long as you can, mr duplo(kids form of lego)
Sarevok
Forum Addict

Really, that's why our power sources are infinite, yet i hear after about 10,000 years even your Goa'uld genetic memory begins to fade. Don't wait to long
lordernest
Forum Elite

You see my living vessels have too strong an immune system to be destroyed like that , so nice try but no, and also i can track you guys dowen with merely one nao meter of organic matter while you have to have a whole replicator to track or board them . Noobs , the replicators would be beter as organic life forms but luckliy no lol
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

- Lord Ernest
Sarevok
Forum Addict

yes.. better because if 1000 years, we'd all die off, erm no?

But you see, you assume organic virus. I'm not talking about normal organic viruses.

Also, we don't need a whole normal repli to track. Just something like a mosquito, which when landed, melds into the host, and relays it's position to us
lordernest
Forum Elite

well since its not organic in nature it would be deteced in less than a mili secodn and destroyed and no viruses can affect the ships and old age doesnt affect them either since their systems are meant to last a whoel hell long of a time lol

- Lord Ernest
Sarevok
Forum Addict

Uhoh, i do hope no weapons onboard are made out of anything OTHER then organic material :?
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

Sarevok, are you interested in this biological ship-killer virus?
The locations of storage locations have been uploaded to you through the subspace link.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
Sarevok
Forum Addict

We shale look into this information you have provided us

Return to “Race General”