~Dragon Company~ says hello!

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

Re: ~Dragon Company~ says hello!

thanks for the encouragement folks :)

unfortunately i think it's going to be a case of he said, she said....
i would also like to point out the situation a little while ago where bebita and rob3rt were both booted and massed in disgraced for their actions yet they were allowed back in on the sly without any discussion by the HC ;)
a lovely bit of double standards there :smt043
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Commander Vimes wrote:thanks for the encouragement folks :)

i would also like to point out the situation a little while ago where bebita and rob3rt were both booted and massed in disgraced for their actions yet they were allowed back in on the sly without any discussion by the HC ;)

did u said double standards ? i feel u ;)
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
pc
Fledgling Forumer

Guild wrote:
xDaku wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:Hello, Dragons.

I recently started logging in to SGW again, being active and such and even though I do not care about the game as much as I did, I as one of the initial members of DDII/DxM cannot be happy how you guys turned your back to the empire and friends that you called home for years, the DDE family.

Creating a NEW alliance would have been OK. The way you choose to do it however and starting this topic before talking/explaining to the alliance mates first, is immoral and childish in the same time. It shows how much you didn't learned from the game in these years.

Good luck finding what you were looking for.

PS.
I would like to hear an ingame response to my message from you 2 (Marshall and Commander Vimes).

I don't see the difference here. An empire is a bunch of alliances coming together, if one alliance wants to leave, that's their choice. The alliance bank is the ALLIANCES, NOT the empires.

wasnt dxm made from the empire though ? rather than an alliance mergingin into DDE ?

Yeah a DDE home grown alliance.
WAY WAY back in the day there was THE DARK DOMINIUM and also DARK DOMINIUM II aliance.
The 2 allances back then made up the Empire.
Later on DARK DOMINIUM II which went by names like DDII, DD2, DDE2 got renamed to Dominium ex Malus , DXM .
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

if u want someone to trust your words u should start to tell the truth or u will resume at dde haters who says everything bellieves everything just to say something against dde
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

Commander Vimes wrote:it's also worth pointing out that the members who returned to DDE got their funds from ETP returned to them, and those that haven't got it back yet know that all they need to do is let us know when they can take it ;)

Very nice of you to return their ETP money. However, since you stole the alliance bank did you consider returning their portions of that too? Oh no, you've contributed for years, so it's yours. *shakes head* I've always respected both CV and Marshall, but I have to say, this is disgraceful. Even if JT was acting like a child, throwing your own temper tantrum and running off with the alliance is not the way to get your point across. Maybe if you had taken a member vote and more than half of DxM wanted to go with you it would have been one thing, but instead you just stole the alliance and walked away.

Discusting.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

So much drama over text and numbers. :smt043

Good luck Company o Dragons.
Death is the Road to Awe

Tekki
Forum Addict

bebita wrote:

if u want someone to trust your words u should start to tell the truth or u will resume at dde haters who says everything bellieves everything just to say something against dde

The TRUTH Bebita? There are members of DDE who wouldn't know what the truth was if it came and bite them in the proverbial!
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Tekki wrote:
bebita wrote:

The TRUTH Bebita? There are members of DDE who wouldn't know what the truth was if it came and bite them in the proverbial!

:smt023
I dont believe CV has lied, hard to believe someone like you though, you version of the truth has always been so warped bebs :smt043
Anyway i believe they had the right to take the allaince, the majority of the most active members left and with them what they had fought for, now whats left in the new DXM? i dont see any movement :smt089 :smt064

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

@ Rie: Please read the topic before posting such sladerous remarks. EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of DxM was given the choice to come with us or stay in the Empire, the plan was to form a new alliance one a smooth change of leadership was sorted in the Empire. It was JT that changed the plan once we told him and stripped us ALL (every member of DxM) of our forum access.

It was at that point that we gave all members the option, it was that point that we got a majority and JT tried to silence our leaving.

To answer a couple of rumours going around:
1) I did NOT single handedly split up FUALL, contrary to the lies I hear people have been told. What truly happened was JT ordered tekki to stand down as OE 1st councillor over allegations of leaking inside information to TL. THAT was the catalyst that led to the splitting of FUALL, not anything marshall said.
2) I have not stolen the Economic Team Play fund that was running for DxM, I have brokered all naq given to the fund back to the members that chose to stay DDE. In fact we are owed monies ;)
3) JT wanted myself and CV to surrender the entire empire to TL before we left. He wanted us to take the fall for a war that he started underprepared. He wanted us to surrender DDE to save his pride. (can email the msn conversation to anyone who wants a full read)

And since we're being 'sat on' by JT and his few die hard fans, I will speak my mind openly. He is SCARED, not of Dragon Company, we have no power accounts able to damage him. He is SCARED because he is losing control. He is alienating his allies at every turn and is so paranoid that he no longer recognises friend from foe. He has accused so many of being in league with TL and is so caught up in his own BS that he could not see any truth without it somehow leading back to a 'TL plot'.

@ JT: You are free to mass us all you want, but I think you forget that you are massing former friends and members of the Empire. We have been hardened to be able to live with little stats. All members of the DDE are trained to grow from war, to grow while having little to lose. This is no different. You know what you need to do if you truly want the alliance ID back and that is to issue a full appology, not to me or CV. But to every member of the empire past and present who you refused to give the choice to leave. I have seen some of the threatening pm's you have sent out, saying anyone following us will be sat on and I know you scared quite a few that were on the edge into staying. If you truly want the alliance back and if you truly care for it that much all we need is an apology and admittance that you were in the wrong. But then you are the mighty JT and said appology will never happen.

[/rant]

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

As a member of The Omegan Empire HC sadly i can verify what marshall said in point 1 is true, before anyone else jumps on shouting hes talking crap.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
demonicwolf
Forum Intermediate
Race: Dragon Slayer
Alternate name(s): FD3s

GeneralChaos wrote:As a member of The Omegan Empire HC sadly i can verify what marshall said in point 1 is true, before anyone else jumps on shouting hes talking crap.
GeneralChaos wrote:As a member of The Omegan Empire HC sadly i can verify what marshall said in point 1 is true, before anyone else jumps on shouting hes talking crap.

Also i will admit to being pm'd a message by JT himself in that message i told him ive been ill and have been in the hospital for a viral infection which nearly shut down my kidneys... a few minutes later he left me a pm stating, if i was remain in DC i would be considered a enemy of the alliance.

sad to say here but that's not the way a COMMANDER and chief talks to his men under him if he truly values them..

personally i see it like this there's 10 new dxm members and 10 old DXM members last i looked, alot of the old members are the ones who pulled a good chunk of the weight. sure there's deeds and merc who do there fair share and beyond but not many left whom were active everyday or took a planet every day or busted there ass to meet ETP funding every time it was asked...
Lithium
Forum Zombie

marshall has a valid point.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

bebita wrote:

i don't know cv issues but i know a fact
bebita was never booted from dde or massed so i have doubts in cv knowldge about reality in this game
and about marshal puting the fact because of him my brother was massed and kicked is only making me saying
i had right and my action when my brother and marshal made waves was the right one
but like i said
dde haters topic like coyle and lithium :smt081
but from what i understand nobody cry after them and just for the fact 2 guys bellieves REK alliance is there for them and they run with her
marshall if he ever loved rek work he should ask REK if he can take that id of alliance and recruit members
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

bebita wrote:
bebita wrote:

i don't know cv issues but i know a fact
bebita was never booted from dde or massed so i have doubts in cv knowldge about reality in this game
and about marshal puting the fact because of him my brother was massed and kicked is only making me saying
i had right and my action when my brother and marshal made waves was the right one
but like i said
dde haters topic like coyle and lithium :smt081
but from what i understand nobody cry after them and just for the fact 2 guys bellieves REK alliance is there for them and they run with her
marshall if he ever loved rek work he should ask REK if he can take that id of alliance and recruit members

If REK was around DDE wouldn't be in this state, he'd put the empire infront of his own ego. I can't say the same for the current leadership. How about DDE starts look at what it's done to REK's creation rather than blaming others for it. The fault doesn't lie outside DDE mates, so stop looking outside for it ;)
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Lithium
Forum Zombie

i dont hate dde , i just massed all them as much as i could due to the politics applied and double standards. perhaps members like u , robert and jt, should leave apart ego so it wont infect other ppl that are growing their character inside the empire.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me

Return to “Alliance announcements”