Dragon Company and the OE

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Dragon Company and the OE

marshall wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:I dont like seeing people try to put FS on a side, FS Elite will decide IF / WHEN / WHO FS should fight next, or they may decide not to get involved at all.........

All that can be said for sure is FS are fighters NOT followers, 'IF' FS get involved, FS fight for FS, not for anyone else.

=D>

i am wondering myself why sides are being chosen... :-k

Because nobody likes you and its fun when everyone gets together to pick on one person? Kinda like family reunions.

is that the way you see it going , cos from where im sitting , you left one war to enter another :smt047
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

marshall wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:I dont like seeing people try to put FS on a side, FS Elite will decide IF / WHEN / WHO FS should fight next, or they may decide not to get involved at all.........

All that can be said for sure is FS are fighters NOT followers, 'IF' FS get involved, FS fight for FS, not for anyone else.

=D>

Because nobody likes you and its fun when everyone gets together to pick on one person? Kinda like family reunions.

oh, well I must be pretty dam good at what I have been doing to have this much of a conglomoration stirred up :smt019

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

Big word for you... but would you really call us a heterogeneous mass? And check you out lol you almost spelt it right ^_^

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

marshall wrote:Big word for you... but would you really call us a heterogeneous mass? And check you out lol you almost spelt it right ^_^

I would settle for something similar.... And just call you a noob :smt043
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

[spoiler]14:08 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Comulous [ Shadow Dominium - LovesGuild] attack 15 Win
14:05 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Giovanni [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win
14:04 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Shaba [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win
14:04 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Angelos [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win
13:34 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Mass~Destroyer [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win
13:33 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican ~Leviathan~ [ Shadow Dominium - TheHuntsman] attack 15 Win
13:33 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Angelos [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win
13:33 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican The Revanchist [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win
13:33 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Comulous [ Shadow Dominium - LovesGuild] attack 15 Win[/spoiler]

OE just declared war, cya guys soon
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Thats called farming, get it right frakker :-D
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

Jedi~Tank wrote:

=D>

We just fight... Who and when will be decided at some point in time. whether or not its on a side you can be sure we will show up to fight.

That is all

This has been a message from your friendly neighbourhood warmonger
MOD SPEAK
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

marshall wrote:Big word for you... but would you really call us a heterogeneous mass? And check you out lol you almost spelt it right ^_^

ith it rally a big woiid foi me marthall? lol Im not surprised your coward ass showed up to comment on it :smt043 CV you got them RL issues str8 yyet boi?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

How the hell did FS even remotely get connected to this topic. :smt017

If after all these years, people still think FS will fight for anyone but ourselves, then I bow to your idiocy. :roll:

Would we ever fight on OE's side? Hell why not, maybe someday, it'll be fun, but it sure as hell won't be without the conditions FS decided on at the start of the year. And those conditions will obviously never be met if these two powerhouses finally get the balls to just strike. Put two and two together.

Would we ever fight on DDE's side? Maybe for fun, someday, who the hell knows and who really cares. Think most people forget that DDE and FS' history isn't based just off our differences, but more so on our similarities. JT for Deni, Mezz for Easy, as was once said. We all know that during war time it'd be fun as hell, I'm sure Kj atleast would agree with me on that, but that doesn't mean it's happening.

And at the end of the day, sorry, but we sure as hell won't be fighting for either of those two. It'll be for our own entertainment, if ever. No offense, but at the end of the day I don't give two **Filtered** what happens to either of you.

Where DC and OE is concerned, I lol'ed. It's a damn awesome troll move. Added a 1 second heartbeat to the game, think at the end of the day we all appreciate that. ;)
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

xDaku wrote:How the hell did FS even remotely get connected to this topic. :smt017

If after all these years, people still think FS will fight for anyone but ourselves, then I bow to your idiocy. :roll:

Would we ever fight on OE's side? Hell why not, maybe someday, it'll be fun, but it sure as hell won't be without the conditions FS decided on at the start of the year. And those conditions will obviously never be met if these two powerhouses finally get the balls to just strike. Put two and two together.

Would we ever fight on DDE's side? Maybe for fun, someday, who the hell knows and who really cares. Think most people forget that DDE and FS' history isn't based just off our differences, but more so on our similarities. JT for Deni, Mezz for Easy, as was once said. We all know that during war time it'd be fun as hell, I'm sure Kj atleast would agree with me on that, but that doesn't mean it's happening.

And at the end of the day, sorry, but we sure as hell won't be fighting for either of those two. It'll be for our own entertainment, if ever. No offense, but at the end of the day I don't give two **Filtered** what happens to either of you.

Where DC and OE is concerned, I lol'ed. It's a damn awesome troll move. Added a 1 second heartbeat to the game, think at the end of the day we all appreciate that. ;)

Yeah :smt019 so there!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

Good word but I think this man if you look at old asian myth lions are tigers are very powerful as is the dragon in their own right I would not poke JT or ELT even if I had all the resources in the world. Its a shame what happened in my time in OE that FUALL fell apart but Marshall I respect JT and ETL on even ground they are great in their own rights at this moment I am hoping OE and DDE dont go to war it will never end and in the end it wont be much fun either, but congrats DC and OE.
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

Jedi~Tank wrote:

ith it rally a big woiid foi me marthall? lol Im not surprised your coward ass showed up to comment on it :smt043 CV you got them RL issues str8 yyet boi?

Lol still stooping to the level of going on about my personal life eh?
It's pretty crappy thanks but i'll always be comforted by the knowledge that i'll never be as low and unpleasent as you ;) and to think people gladly follow such a person.... I guess they are as bad as you or like to bury their heads in the sand and pretend it isn't real?
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Commander Vimes wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

It's pretty crappy thanks but i'll always be comforted by the knowledge that i'll never be as low and unpleasent as you ;) and to think people gladly follow such a person.... I guess they are as bad as you or like to bury their heads in the sand and pretend it isn't real?

Maybe they gladly follow because I'm not all the things you say I am ](*,)

An old man was snoozing on his couch one day...he woke up...took a sniff and said

THIS ROOM STINKS

He walked into the kitchen and took a sniff and said...

THIS KITCHEN STINKS

he walked into his living room and sniffed and said...

THIS LIVING ROOM STINKS

He walked out on his patio to get some fresh air and stood there, and sniffed..and said

THE WHOLE WORLD STINKS

what's the moral of this story? I'm glad you asked

When you get to the place in your life where the whole world stinks...it's YOU. ;)

Deni
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Commander Vimes wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

An old man was snoozing on his couch one day...he woke up...took a sniff and said

THIS ROOM STINKS

THIS KITCHEN STINKS

THIS LIVING ROOM STINKS

He walked out on his patio to get some fresh air and stood there, and sniffed..and said

THE WHOLE WORLD STINKS

When you get to the place in your life where the whole world stinks...it's YOU. ;)

Thanks for proving my point ;) you are everything i have stated, if you weren't then there would be no reason for me to say it now would there ](*,) perhaps if you want people to think otherwise you should try not insulting everyone at every opportunity #-o
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Commander Vimes wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Commander Vimes wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

THIS ROOM STINKS

THIS KITCHEN STINKS

THIS LIVING ROOM STINKS

THE WHOLE WORLD STINKS

Thanks for proving my point ;) you are everything i have stated, if you weren't then there would be no reason for me to say it now would there ](*,) perhaps if you want people to think otherwise you should try not insulting everyone at every opportunity #-o

Green with envy :smt106 :smt088
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod

Return to “Alliance announcements”