Gouald Aggression

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

Re: Gouald Aggression

I feel the need to harass you because it is fun to pick on a dying race :lol: and I totally disagree that you are a race seperate from tha goa'uld you are the same race just with a different culture and belief system
Spoiler
unwisemonkeykid
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Kiddo

1. Did i once say a seperate race? eh NO!

2. We are differant in the way we choose our hosts and bond with them, not saying seperate but its a bond ( a symbiote ) which is what makes us differant, agree or disagree but they are the facts
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

I misread your post it is a little late :lol: I thought you were claiming to be a different race but I do agree that you are different in the ways you said however you do not embrace the godly abilities that are rightfully yours as well as lacking the necessary survival instincts to keep your race alive
Spoiler
unwisemonkeykid
Forum Irregular

that is but your opinion.. it is our choice to become what we want and are free to do so.. we live in harmony where you live in a constant fight with your host.. one day when our followers join the battle you'l see the true power that tok'ra can bring
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

I thought the tok'ra had supporters and all were equals now you claim to have followers and my host and I do not fight at all he stays suppressed as was his choice if you read my story in the goa'uld section.

ROTFL Tok'ra fight :lol: you will do what you have always done call for the help of others because you cannot do anything on your own
Spoiler
killtacular
Forum Addict

Pokes at a small fury tauri. There so .... yesterday.

DIE TAURI DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

:shock:

WTH?
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Angnoch wrote:uh there is only ONE tok'ra queen due to her own philosophy turned away from the real goa'uld path and tried to incite a rebellion. This is a fact given to us from the show do not try and snake your way outta this one

Okay, completelly out of character -- NanoTiMasters are crap, they are not even in show. Replicators, by some mystery have covert bonus, which is kind of stupid... they were replicators, not covertcators. So another nonsence. So we, tok'ra changed our history and we do have queen from RP point of view. Deal with it. ;)

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
unwisemonkeykid
Forum Irregular

Thankyou! Just the way i was trying to put it my queen.. truely a leader of leaders :D
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

unwisemonkeykid wrote:
Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:
Åpophis ™ wrote:Your queen Egeria is dead, how the heck a new one could have popped up while being unknown by everyone during all those centuries :roll: ?
Yeah, pretty that, popping up from nowhere :lol:

That's for the tok'ra to know...and for you to... not know... :lol:

Johauna

I must admit im amused.. you goa'ulds thinkin you know all about the tok'ra

and as for being unknown by everyone during all those centuries.. im afraid for your sake far from it fiend, you truely do underestimate what you shouldnt, you forget we know the ways of both goa'ulds and tauri.. hehe look forward to seeing you staring at the face of your defeaters :wink:

polop

ROFL
Only eventually Replicators could defeat us, at least their evolved forms, an not even sure... but tokra...LMAO!

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:
Angnoch wrote:uh there is only ONE tok'ra queen due to her own philosophy turned away from the real goa'uld path and tried to incite a rebellion. This is a fact given to us from the show do not try and snake your way outta this one

Okay, completelly out of character -- NanoTiMasters are crap, they are not even in show. Replicators, by some mystery have covert bonus, which is kind of stupid... they were replicators, not covertcators. So another nonsence. So we, tok'ra changed our history and we do have queen from RP point of view. Deal with it. ;)

Teal'auc

Hmmm Replicators deserve Covert bonus as they are the race that hides the best, remember the episode in season 7 or 8 I forgot with the giant spider ship, they were invisible in the forrest :shock: :shock:
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

replicators can also have Human Form replis which would allow them to infiltrate a tauri base easily enough.
Spoiler
Osi
Forum Addict

true I know I don't

*forms into one of those fancy cruisers and flies around pwning any goa'uld or asgard who get in his way.*
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
unwisemonkeykid
Forum Irregular

Sweet :wink:
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Osi wrote:true I know I don't

*forms into one of those fancy cruisers and flies around pwning any goa'uld or asgard who get in his way.*

Said the self-proclamed tokra... :roll:
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Osi
Forum Addict

Tok'ra isn't a race, its an idea.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”