~Deathlok vs Huxley

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Re: ~Deathlok vs Huxley

R0B3RT wrote:
Huxley wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
Huxley wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:So when's this starting ? Is Huxley just letting us know before he actualy decides to show decently in our logs ?

is a noob can,t i tryed call him in on line battle but is not fast enought =noob :smt081

Not fast enough? LoL.

You old farts won't catch me when I train up to spank each of you, and that's a promise ;)

:smt064 when?? :smt015 :smt015 :smt015 :smt015

When you sleep, won't get any onliners with me when I'm against a empire, need to manage my resources as efficiently as possible :smt019

fight me nobody in dde touch you i shhot ppt to give you time 48 h to build up
1vs 1 if you fight on line :)

Like I said, I'm against a empire, vendettas are pointless. :smt018
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Huxley wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
Huxley wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
Huxley wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:So when's this starting ? Is Huxley just letting us know before he actualy decides to show decently in our logs ?

is a noob can,t i tryed call him in on line battle but is not fast enought =noob :smt081

Not fast enough? LoL.

You old farts won't catch me when I train up to spank each of you, and that's a promise ;)

:smt064 when?? :smt015 :smt015 :smt015 :smt015

When you sleep, won't get any onliners with me when I'm against a empire, need to manage my resources as efficiently as possible :smt019

fight me nobody in dde touch you i shhot ppt to give you time 48 h to build up
1vs 1 if you fight on line :)

Like I said, I'm against a empire, vendettas are pointless. :smt018

#-o i can.t help you if you want fight 1 empire good luck all power to you :smt025
i tryed save you :smt010
i think you finish on perm.black list :(
Huxley
Forum Elder

:smt043

You wanna try threaten me some more to try reduce my scope to one person? Not working, neither is your tactics to whither me down by burning thousands of AT to kill a few thousand spies ;)
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Huxley wrote::smt043

You wanna try threaten me some more to try reduce my scope to one person? Not working, neither is your tactics to whither me down by burning thousands of AT to kill a few thousand spies ;)

train spies and see if i kill them again :-D
ask who know me if i look the spies :smt047
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote::smt043

I use PayPal, attack turns for DDE are nodaproblum

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

164,409 personal :smt060
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

I'll be waiting a long time , even if u do build , which I can aer being once a month when u get paid ... Will be rebuilt before u can afford to strike again Lol. , Sir Huxley the. Sell weapons in online battle master.... Wadting more resources than cost of an online battle , ya tool
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Huxley
Forum Elder

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:I'll be waiting a long time , even if u do build , which I can aer being once a month when u get paid ... Will be rebuilt before u can afford to strike again Lol. , Sir Huxley the. Sell weapons in online battle master.... Wadting more resources than cost of an online battle , ya tool

Another tard who can't count :roll:

Havn't had a onliner for DONKEYs with anyone that can actually stand up to me, that includes in the TAF war, so I've never had a need to sell my weapons - unless your refering to my big massings, then sold off.. well, more fool for you to think I lost less, "ya tool"
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Huxley wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:I'll be waiting a long time , even if u do build , which I can aer being once a month when u get paid ... Will be rebuilt before u can afford to strike again Lol. , Sir Huxley the. Sell weapons in online battle master.... Wadting more resources than cost of an online battle , ya tool

Havn't had a onliner for DONKEYs with anyone that can actually stand up to me, that includes in the TAF war, so I've never had a need to sell my weapons - unless your refering to my big massings, then sold off.. well, more fool for you to think I lost less, "ya tool"

so why are you statsless now and ms sent away after a couple of love taps...and yes Hux, you were and renowned for your selling off. From what I saw TAF wooped your ass and you really didnt show up until somebody posted they were going to be away for a few days. Hows your little war going btw :-D hard to do anything aint it ](*,)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Huxley wrote:

phahaha ! what a baffoon you are ! lol

i guess you had an onliner with a blind def and dumb person who didnt know what they were doing for you to feel good and that you were awesome, and from then onwards you refuse to online people... so by proxy ... there is noeone that can stand up to you ... :smt017

hahahah ! hux wats up ? :( you set war and have no stats to speak of awwww poor huxley dont want onliner...hmm :smt117
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huxley
Forum Elder

For the 3rd time, onliners are expensive, and I'm not wasting unnecessary resources. Keep taunting away, won't give anyone one, I've got too much work to do ;)

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:

so why are you statsless now and ms sent away after a couple of love taps...and yes Hux, you were and renowned for your selling off. From what I saw TAF wooped your ass and you really didnt show up until somebody posted they were going to be away for a few days. Hows your little war going btw :-D hard to do anything aint it ](*,)

Your seeing things, been statless from the beginning and no one caught my MS I sent it out as soon as it came in. As for the war with TAF, they fought well.

Hard to do anything? Not really, I've been farming my ass off with hardly any hassle ;)
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel

Huxley wrote:For the 3rd time, onliners are expensive, and I'm not wasting unnecessary resources. Keep taunting away, won't give anyone one, I've got too much work to do ;)

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:

Your seeing things, been statless from the beginning and no one caught my MS I sent it out as soon as it came in. As for the war with TAF, they fought well.

Hard to do anything? Not really, I've been farming my ass off with hardly any hassle ;)

I caught it twice... do we need logs? :smt060
Pretty sure you were online, rolled up into a ball and took the beating :smt043
Talking as a Mod
Huxley
Forum Elder

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:
Huxley wrote:For the 3rd time, onliners are expensive, and I'm not wasting unnecessary resources. Keep taunting away, won't give anyone one, I've got too much work to do ;)

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:

Before this began, or should I say what triggered this conflict in the first place.

Anyway, I've farmed it back from your newbs, MS's are dirt cheap to repair + fleets, hardly anything to brag about.
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel

Huxley wrote:
xXxsephirothxXx wrote:

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Huxley wrote:

Before this began, or should I say what triggered this conflict in the first place.

Anyway, I've farmed it back from your newbs, MS's are dirt cheap to repair + fleets, hardly anything to brag about.

Rolling rich... I can't afford to fully repair mine :smt022 Seems the more you repair them the more you lose anyway... or maybe im unlucky... kills farming for me :smt089
Talking as a Mod
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

I see Huxley on the Pirate Adventure ....... A Stede Bonnet vs the system too bad he returned when ThePiratesPanties were no longer around lol
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259

Return to “Vendetta corner”