Gouald Aggression

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
punkorama
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Gouald Aggression

a weak one at that
tora wrote:punkorama from this day forth I will only refer to you by the name honor less one.
hoast
Living God Punkorama
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

punkorama wrote:a weak one at that

OWNED!
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
punkorama
Fledgling Forumer

:smt029
tora wrote:punkorama from this day forth I will only refer to you by the name honor less one.
hoast
Living God Punkorama
Ash
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Better an Idea then the delusions of godhood that all gou'ald's suffer from
Spoiler
Ash = One of Jack's Bastards
MajorLeeHurts wrote: dont threatn me with a good time :)
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

tok'ra are goa'uld they just have a different ideal;ogical stand point therefore your generalization that all goa'uld think they are gods is false because tok'ra are goa'uld but do not believe they are gods
Spoiler
Osi
Forum Addict

Åpophis ™ wrote:

OWNED!

better a weak idea then a fallen empire. I would rather be the vandal horde then the roman empire after the sacking of Rome wouldn't you? If you don't understand my historical refrences then I hope to god you pick up a book or look it up online, if not you arn't worth my time, and as such arn't worth arguing with.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

In simple text, he said you may be more powerful now but when you fall your gonna be nothing, or you already fell not sure but either way works, lol.
Osi
Forum Addict

jreider014 wrote:In simple text, he said you may be more powerful now but when you fall your gonna be nothing, or you already fell not sure but either way works, lol.

I was calling them nothing, and the Tok'ra the vandal horde.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Osi wrote:
Åpophis ™ wrote:

OWNED!

better a weak idea then a fallen empire. I would rather be the vandal horde then the roman empire after the sacking of Rome wouldn't you? If you don't understand my historical refrences then I hope to god you pick up a book or look it up online, if not you arn't worth my time, and as such arn't worth arguing with.

LoL isn't it abit arrogant? That sounds like a Goa'uld :lol:
Because you think you are better than me, either it's you RP Goa'uld too much, or it's that you have a complex of superiority over me, which is, sorry to tell you, really uncalled because I know that Roman empire fell in V century after JC and the Eastern Roman empire fell in XV century, after the invasion of Ottoman Empire in Constantinople.
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Osi
Forum Addict

So what if I act like a Goa'uld. Many Tok'ra have displayed an arrogance and sense os superiority on the level of a Goa'uld. Look at Anise. Maybe you jsut arn't used to someone standing agaisnt you. All that bowing and worshiping has made your resolve fragile, and the instant an uprising presents itself you balk in fear and wonder what to do? Perhaps that is why Ra was forced of Earth by primitives with stolen weapons?
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Osi wrote:So what if I act like a Goa'uld. Many Tok'ra have displayed an arrogance and sense os superiority on the level of a Goa'uld. Look at Anise. Maybe you jsut arn't used to someone standing agaisnt you. All that bowing and worshiping has made your resolve fragile, and the instant an uprising presents itself you balk in fear and wonder what to do? Perhaps that is why Ra was forced of Earth by primitives with stolen weapons?

LoL and Teal'auc said Tokra wasn't anymore blind arrogant creatures who were full of themselves while saying Goaulds arent gods but act like if they were mini or micro gods
Spoiler

Spoiler
Osi
Forum Addict

My arrogance has not blinded me, unlike the goa'uld. Your over confidence is your weakness.
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

and your faith in your friends is yours oh wait I just had to finish that quote as you cannot come up with an original line Osi you have to use quotes from other sources ;)

and Osi if our overconfidence will be our downfall then wth is your arrogance going to do walking around as though you are better than everyone interesting tok'ra you got following you Teal'auc
Spoiler
Osi
Forum Addict

Being Tok'ra is a means to an end. It is jsut another evolution of the timeless and many faceted being known to ye mortals as Osiris. Currently my views follow that of the Tok'ra rebellion, and Teal'auc knows very well that even if I tried to betray her she could blast me to pieces and scatter me across the galaxy.
punkorama
Fledgling Forumer

we will blast you into pieces and scatter you across the galaxy eather way you lose
hoast
Living God Punkorama

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”