20%

Total votes: 70
comander zao
Forum Irregular
Race: go'ald
ID: 0

Re: Voting for a new Race Mod

tetrismonkey
some of u may remember me of Comander Zao.
Zao is back and out of my longest hiatus yet
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

"Tbh I dnt care weather you knw me or not Cuz frankly frm the way u speak to me i dnt want to ....as it happens a lot of people in and outisde of TA knw me but seein as u dnt knw me you wouldnt knw that so how about you kep your half assd opionions to yourself k bud"

-Mephistophelies

Is this really who people think should be a mod? We I know, are entitled to opinions. Though I find it somewhat offensive in the manner my opinions are characterized.
Death is the Road to Awe

mikgamer1

You're the one trying to force your opinion onto others right now and pushing buttons. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, don't complain when you talk ill about someone else and they strike back at you...
Mephistopholies
Forum Regular

Sun God Ra wrote:"Tbh I dnt care weather you knw me or not Cuz frankly frm the way u speak to me i dnt want to ....as it happens a lot of people in and outisde of TA knw me but seein as u dnt knw me you wouldnt knw that so how about you kep your half assd opionions to yourself k bud"

-Mephistophelies

Is this really who people think should be a mod? We I know, are entitled to opinions. Though I find it somewhat offensive in the manner my opinions are characterized.

Im sorry but YOUR first post wasnt an opionion more a Snap at me and tetris and yes that quote are my words i deny nothing atleast i ahve the courtesy to keep the SPAM Of this topic but u so clearly trying to tarnish people reputations,And Snap at them, on a side note id be more nice yourself .You were the one who Provoked me mayb people should look at you about being a mod cuz tbh frm the way u spoke to me u shouldnt be either....

*Edit thanks Mikgamer :D glad some1 sees why he got the reply he did
mikgamer1

Ahhh ok I get it now, Ra is playing favorites and trying to make people vote for who they want to mod with. I did not even notice he was the race mod here.

P.S. Before anyone crys about it I did not vote on this poll.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Mikgamer wrote:Ahhh ok I get it now, Ra is playing favorites and trying to make people vote for who they want to mod with. I did not even notice he was the race mod here.

Shornaal needs no help winning an election. I placed my vote and gave my personal opinion. Mephistophelies has rarely if ever posted on Goa'uld boards before moderator elections came up.

"Im glad you "visit" so very often and not a soul outside TA knows you. That definatly helps to cement the idea that you're a regular." That tarnished your reputation? Are you seriously contending that that post...tarnished your reputation?

Oh and P.S. this is the Goa'uld section, not the Replicator section. Oh and Mephistophelies is free to reply. All other posts not putting forth a vote...will be deleted from here on out.
Death is the Road to Awe

Mephistopholies
Forum Regular

Sun God Ra wrote:
Mikgamer wrote:Ahhh ok I get it now, Ra is playing favorites and trying to make people vote for who they want to mod with. I did not even notice he was the race mod here.

Shornaal needs no help winning an election. I placed my vote and gave my personal opinion. Mephistophelies has rarely if ever posted on Goa'uld boards before moderator elections came up.

"Im glad you "visit" so very often and not a soul outside TA knows you. That definatly helps to cement the idea that you're a regular." That tarnished your reputation? Are you seriously contending that that post...tarnished your reputation?

Oh and P.S. this is the Goa'uld section, not the Replicator section. Oh and Mephistophelies is free to reply. All other posts not putting forth a vote...will be deleted from here on out

I dnt need to post everything i needed to say has already bein said for me your post is just trying to hide that

*Edit and good luck to both shoornal and tetrismonkey
~The Fallen~
Forum Irregular

i will vote for meph!

as from what i can see, meph is sticking up for the 'little' guy while other people are bagging (or whatever there doing - opinionating, insulting, etc) the 'little' guy out.

so vote 1 for meph!

[spoiler]not meth.. meph... lololol :P[/spoiler]
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Shornaal

[spoiler]Name: S1eepy
Living God of the INDU
Plane: Normal Reality
Race: System Lord[/spoiler]
Tekki
Forum Addict

Shornaal - 'cos he is and always has been very honest. He does stick up for the little guy, when the little guy is right and not whinging.

But even so - as an incharacter thing - he's a System Lord, wouldn't he crush the little guy? :D

[spoiler]Name: Tekki
Living God of the INDU
Plane: Normal Reality
Race: System Lord[/spoiler]
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Shorn.
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

Shoornal cause he godly enough to deal with all the unbelievers who keep spaming us!!
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Demon Lord Razgriz
Forum Expert
Alliance: ~Horus Warlords~
Race: System Lord

Shoornal